Throne of Darkness

why not let it be free?

1 Like

I’m not sure I want it to be free. There are so many great parts about “it”, but the bad is not something anyone wants “to be free”, especially myself.

2 Likes

scared of what it could do?
then confront it with RoM’s revelations and learn more about it :wink:

3 Likes

This is what I’ve started to do with Dragon Reborn but maybe RoM could be a better option, who knows. Let’s wait and see how DR goes.

1 Like

Just want to address this as well: yes I am scared, because my problem is that “it” does not seem like it operates in your best interests, it operates in its own.

Fuck this is getting weird.

3 Likes

Refer to this then haha

:wink:

2 Likes

Congrats on all the changes.

Just a heads-up, unless a woman asks you for a solution directly, she doesn’t want one. She wants to vent.

It took me many years to learn this lesson. Now I can listen when she only wants to vent and provide solutions only when requested.

4 Likes

“It” is you.

These subliminal products work by your mind accepting and filtering the script through your thoughts, experiences, and interpretations of reality.

If you are running Khan, the script helps to integrate your “shadow” (all your repressed thoughts and experiences) so that you can fully accept yourself and move powerfully through the world, as a Khan.

1 Like

No sir lol I’m sticking to two cores

You’re description here for how it operates is dead-on precise. I don’t blame you for taking a break, I know from personal experience the changes are compounding with every session with EB you run. I’d suggest taking at least a full cycle (month) away from it, to give your inner world time to rebalance.

1 Like

Lol yea it’s strange for sure, now…I’m not gonna say it doesn’t operate in your best interest, just more like you REALLY have to tell this thing where you draw the line when it comes to expressing yourself and achieving your goals, cause it damn sure won’t set those boundaries for you. it’ll only help enforce your personal boundaries if people try and cross a line with you. But to improve YOU, it will push, nah more like shove the envelope if you don’t set a limit.

I wonder if this “entity” sometimes makes asshole like remarks to you like it does me. :rofl:

One thing is for sure, for anyone running EB that’s has a similar experience…if you can control whatever this is it can certainly help speed up self-mastery.

1 Like

I’ve known this for a while but in that moment I got tired of listening to her whine like a powerless child, and so a solution kinda slipped my tongue. Thanks for the reminder though.

1 Like

If “it” is indeed us, the it was buried so deep we were unaware that it was there all along. Since I don’t have a full understanding of it yet, It’s futile to disagree with you…but I can’t fully accept just yet that this is 100% me.

It’s just something that has to be experienced and even then it takes a while to be able to describe what’s happening. Khan definitely helped unleash and integrate my shadow self more, really it’s something that started with Emperor version 4…but I’m the 3 years I’ve been with subclub I’ve never displayed the the behavior, nor had some of the thoughts I’ve had with Emperor black. I’ll just have to keep journaling on it more.

2 Likes

“It” does :rofl: I like that though to be honest, I get something similar with my experience of Emperor but not to the same extent of…“meanness” hahaha

Yeah, I’ll be doing that. Craziest part of this is that I actually really enjoy Emperor Black. In my experience so far, it’s stealthily one of the best seduction, social and fitness subs I’ve ever ran.

I agree. I’m obsessed with figuring out how to control EmpB now, it’s made me start healing, wanting to focus on spiritual matters more, it’s completely changed the ideas I had for myself and my future sub plans in 2023.

1 Like

I feel the same way. What’s your stack looking like at the moment?

I’m in the middle of a washout right now. Btw if you have GLM try running a loop of the latest version. I discovered that it helps calm and give you better control over this whole EB phenomenon lol.

I was just running EB amd khan stage 4. I plan to use my ZPT custom solo within the next week or so.

1 Like

I’ll buy it and give it a whirl when I finish washing out.

1 Like
  • In the mirror this morning I looked different, like I had my darker half staring back at me.

• Finally starting to intuitively recognize signs of how I process the standard ZP titles. Usually once I start craving to run at least 1 loop of ZP, it means that I’m nearly done processing and integrating the entire program and that craving feeling is my subconscious letting me know that it wants more due to the current boost it’s getting. Once that craving subsides I know everything from the previous loop(s) have been assimilated and I’m good to run something else. It’s true the craving is a sign of recon which if you’re experiencing recon, it means the program is working.

• The inner strength inspired by EB makes ppl trust you more cause of the bulletproof confidence you develop.

• My memory is becoming impeccable, I’m also able to generate logical thoughts much quicker than before to solve problems and to quite often prevent them altogether. Kinda like an instant mastermind sort of effect. I think much quicker on my feet than normal too.

• Finally figured out that my personal pump effect period after listening to standard ZP is approximately 6 hours after my listening session ends. I then have about a 12-hour period where I feel the effects significantly reduce. Around the 16th hour afterwards I start craving more.

• While bouncing at the club I had someone lightly bump into me, for some reason the whole group he was with got scared as shit. I just laughed it off after they apologized. I never even had an angry look on my face.

• At my sales job, my new department started participating in a brand new sales campaign. Problem is we don’t have access to the tools necessary to even place the orders and therefore wouldn’t even get paid for sells made on calls from that campaign. Now the campaign is actually for the entire sales center, but our specific department can’t profit from it so I don’t understand who gave the OK to have us participate. I was quick to recognize this and without hesitation I called it out in front of the shift manager and the entire department. I let it be known it’s stupid and a waste of time for us. The shift manager kinda stared at me a little shocked and paused for a second, then just said he’ll have upper management look into it. Don’t think he liked my move because he’s been acting a little strange towards me since then but idgaf. I’m not gonna spend my time accepting calls I literally can’t even make commission on.

• Male coworker called me handsome…Twice. He’s an older guy with a family and somehow I know he didn’t mean it in a flirtatious way but I found it odd that another heterosexual male called me handsome twice throughout the day, and in front of other coworkers both times. I’m also surprised that I just shrugged it off both times and was nonchalant about it. Sometimes with ZP both my behavior and the behavior of others towards me can end up catching me off guard. I try to just roll with it all by staying centered and non-reactive.

• EB makes me far more commanding towards the universe. Instead of doing things like visualization to manifest I literally just tell it what to do, tell it what I want to experience and then it happens rapidly. The way I’ve been manifesting recently lets me know that a great deal of the things I’ve learned about “universal laws”, manifestation, etc. is bullshit. I’m not saying universal laws don’t exist and that things I’ve learned are completely wrong, but there’s definitely misinformation there. Back on LBFH was the last time I really asked the universe for a manifestation. I’ve steadily been relying on my own power and abilities to the point where now it seems I just give commands to my subconscious and the universe and things just happen.

• Just the mere thought of sex gives me erections that last over an hour, even while I’m engaged in other activities. I don’t know if my hormones have begun to surge again or if my sexual energy has really become that abundant and potent. Damn man it’s like I’m gonna have to start waking around with it in my waistband all day lol.

• IDK if khan has “challenge manifestation “ scripting still or if it’s just the aura I’ve been giving off but I’ve had a few ppl try and challenge and dominate me the past week. I end up dominating them and once they recognize that I won’t put up with shitty treatment, they submit and start to comply, even though they clearly don’t like it. One guy I dominated and still ended up closing a sale.

• It seems me becoming a polarizing individual is becoming a reality. Some love me, but many I come across are starting to act like they either dislike or fear me.

4 Likes

This gave me my daily giggle

2 Likes

Going through a current round of tough recon, but it’s through this recon and some personal challenges that are amplifying it that I have been reminded, that in order for a man to truly be sovereign, he MUST be ready, willing and able to dominate anything or anyone he comes across, or at least be able to stand firm against whatever challenge he faces.

Otherwise his kingdom can crumble at the drop of a dime. Somehow; despite this rough patch, I’ve once again found a way to keep going. It’s like my own spirit is dragging me toward the ideal version of myself and life no matter how much I wanna quit or even take a break. I must be indomitable.

5 Likes