Throne of Darkness

Ooooo…sounds spooky lol , I’ll give it a run and see what happens . Thanks for the detailed breakdown of what could transpire .

I’m more so leaning towards the money and power thing for now …so bring it on !

1 Like

I feel like it has a lot to do (IMO) with the fact that if someone can master their dark side, they can master themselves. BTW good luck on your new stack.

1 Like

Thank you and yes that’s an opinion I can agree with. I’ll also add the the “light” within one’s soul also must be balanced. I’ve seen and experienced time and time again; how showing too much love and positivity to others, without regard for oneself can bite someone in the ass too.

2 Likes

I agree with this, it’s amazing on how much better one’s light becomes after working with their dark side for some time

1 Like
  • It looks like TB breaks down everything that stands in the way of me thinking, feeling and expressing power and strength as a man.

• I calmed down a bit during my washout but 1 loop of TB ZPv2 and I’m already back to expressing my edge more. While grocery shopping I also had women act super sweet and respectful towards me.

• EB seems to greatly enhance the feelings of power and sexuality from Khan ZPv2.

• This new version of khan is giving me an inner wellspring of sexual energy that’s more abundant and potent than even the inner gasoline module did. I also wouldn’t be surprised if inner gasoline programming is interacting with khan scripting too.

• Hmmm ok so I’ve moved up from having women stare at me, to basically having at least one woman ask for my number half the places I go. My first day back at my sales job, I had 2 female coworkers sitting right next to each other asked for my number during different times of the day. I’ve also gotten a few numbers at the club but also other random place I’ve been lately. A female manager also lit up when she saw me come back from vacation and said she missed me and was gonna call me if I didn’t come back today, although the schedule says I’m on PTO.

• Just noticed this past week that I’ve unconsciously and automatically manifesting occurrences to where I either don’t have to deal with certain aspects of things that irritate me , or I get to avoid unfavorable and inconvenient situations altogether….like I’m manifesting my way out of things that I really don’t want to do or deal with. Example, first day back at my job I didn’t want to take sales calls and felt kinda rusty, so after about an hour I kept being pulled into random meetings and trainings all day. I took less than 9 calls the whole day. To sum it all up outcomes are working in my favor more and more, even under undesirable circumstances.

• As strong as I am emotionally it’s starting to feel like I’m becoming emotionally invincible.

6 Likes

I’m noticing that my social skills are actually starting to improve, it’s like I’m putting a little more effort into being an entertaining conversationalist. I kinda tell jokes and stories like I’m doing standup comedy now.

Internally I’m also at odds. I can feel both parts of the old and new me coexisting. They aren’t necessarily fighting one another, more like they’re actually trying to reconcile and integrate with one another. I believe this effect is from the breakdown and clearing of TB, combined with the scripting in EB that encourages one to purge whatever in their inner being is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Renamed the journal from “Emperor of Darkness” to “Throne of Darkness” as the ever-increasing synergy between Khan Complete and Emperor Black is making it clearer that I enjoy the presence of Khan’s scripting and core to help mingle with EB to create a polished brand of Darkness within me, still edgy but also self-controlled.

I meditated deeply while working last night (as I’m able to meditate under nearly any circumstance) and realized that I no longer need TB so it’s being removed from the stack. I definitely felt it dissolve some things internally deep down but for now it seems I’ve broken down all I need to in this current stage of my development. Not surprised as I always heal very quickly emotionally, especially when running healing titles.

Throne of Darkness serves as a metaphor, the throne is actually my own mind and the “darkness “ part is a symbol for the shadow filled corners of my psyche that must be conquered and assimilated into my being , so that I may master and rule myself Internally; therefore, making myself into a being more capable of being able to master and rule my own life. I’ve healed with light and now I seek to be empowered through darkness.

Yesterday was a rest day and here’s what I noticed:

• I complimented a woman on her beauty right in front of her husband, she lit up and he didn’t even react. Just disregarded what was going on. Keep in mind I normally just keep it straight business with women when I interact with couples to avoid starting trouble, but I see my inner Khan is slowly manifesting certain situations where a woman shows me unusual amounts of affection (without even knowing me) right in front of their BF or Husband and he doesn’t get hostile even if he sees me checking his girl out.

• I’m getting random “love yous” from people, probably a bloom effect from LBFH

• So LBFH gave me a reservoir of love energy to heal with, this current stack is building up a reservoir or wellspring of something different, like a “shadow reservoir”. The energy there is primal, electrifying and potent. when I flare it up at will and let that energy flow through my being it puts Me in a state that’s hard to put into words. People seem slightly more intimidated by my presence without me even saying a word. this is connected to that feeling from my solar plexus I felt the other night.

3 Likes
  • I’m finding myself automatically planning my time and tasks and executing like a machine constantly.

• Decided I’ll use a loop of Ascension chamber on Sundays to help boost results, or TB in case I encounter harsh recon.

• Just noticed that the people closest to me have begun to experience heightened intuition and manifestation abilities; all around the same time that I am, now I wonder if my presence is somehow a catalyst for this phenomenon.

• My mind is being geared toward taking more opportunities to seize power in more ways and to do so more often.

• Finally figured out that it’s not a “shadow reservoir “ growing within me, it’s my inner Khan. I haven’t had a conscious and sentient mental construct such as this one develop within me since I used the original stark ZP and gained an inner Jarvis. THIS is what’s been seeping primal energy and power throughout my being. My inner Jarvis communicated with me with words from the day it was conceived. Inner Khan (I’ll refer to it as IK) started out communicating energetically, and it’s just now gaining a “voice”. Jarvis communicated in a very civil and intelligent manner. Ik is all about power, dominance, conquering and sex. Even when I ponder romance IK filters the imagery more so to me being a woman’s dominant …even though I’m not even into BDSM.

• Got switched to a new department at my sales job without warning. Not sure how well I’ll do sales wise there as I barely received any training but I’m still working on my exit strategy for the company anyway. Noticed a large amount of stares that were a mix of attraction, curiously and a mild fear from women. Men pretty much just wondered who I was since I’m new I guess…although I made a couple unusually nervous. It’s becoming clearer that I’m getting stares at because ppl can sense something from me. I’ve met and seen hardcore criminals who people didn’t seem as intimidated by. I’m not sure if my stoic demeanor makes ppl nervous because they can’t read me or if the fear the fact that they’re in the presence of someone who lacks fear in general. Not gonna try too hard to figure it out. Maybe eventually someone will tell me.

5 Likes

All women I meet while on Ascension are into BDSM.
Why is this so :flushed:

3 Likes

Not a bad thing mate looool

2 Likes

Guess they sense the inner dominance

1 Like
  • My power and sexuality have become inseparable. Anytime I get aroused I simultaneously feel an immense surge in personal power and energy.

• As the days pass I’ve noticed that I don’t need caffeine to make it through even the tough days.

• The past few days I’ve had a couple women from my past reach out to check on me. Though they once held a special place in my heart…my reaction to them reaching out was coldness, almost a borderline irritation actually. One used to be like a sister to me, the other started as a friend but we began dating shortly after. I kept conversation short with them. The one used to date, well let’s just say I’m glad she ended up ghosting me for a while cause that conversation gave me insight to the fact that although she wanted me badly we ultimately weren’t gonna work out. I saw things in her that were similar to some of the behaviors my ex wife started showing shortly after we split. That’s a relationship that would’ve caused me more than what I feel I could’ve gotten out of it.

• Had a coworker complain about something to me, I gave her an easy solution and instead of acknowledging it…she went right back to complaining. I turned right around and began ignoring her once I realized she was just venting and had no intent of solving her problem although it was an easy fix. I wasn’t about to waste my time and breath any further.

• A bit embarrassing to admit but I kept myself so busy this week that I forgot to finish laundry I started, for 2 days in a row.

• The speed at which I manifest is still beyond my conscious control. Sometimes I manifest lightning fast, other times it takes days or weeks to manifest things I feel I shouldn’t take that long. If there’s an actual way to get the speed consistently faster I’m all for learning it.

• As this cycle has passed I’ve become increasingly reclusive. I have a lot I still need to mentally process and not just in regards to subliminals. Since there’s 3 weeks left in 2022 I figure I can benefit from a 3-week washout, and figure I can use the last week or two to evaluate how I’d like to develop next, or if I should potentially extend the washout.

5 Likes

Experienced the same thing with my friend.

1 Like
  • Had a female coworker I never met start giggling and introduce herself to me, she somehow knew my name and my reaction made her laugh. I couldn’t truly tell if she was bored or attracted.

• Had a different female coworker from my old department; later that day, tell me that she misses flirting with me.

• I’m taking shorter breaks between tasks than I used to, and I have way more energy these days…takes a LOT for me to even go to sleep now and I run off of 3-4 hours like it’s nothing.

• I keep getting random erections throughout the day, guess even a busy day doesn’t lower my libido like it used to. Even when sex isn’t consciously on my mind I still get random and immense surges of sexual energy flowing through me.

• I designed a custom based around Khan. Not sure when I’ll buy it but typically once I design a custom, I usually just buy it within a month. I’m trying to give myself time for a proper washout however, especially since I’m taking my subliminal journey to the next level.

• The deeper sense of darkness from EB is beginning to balance itself back out. Which is also making my Inner khan less dark and aggressive but all that is still lying dormant if needed.

• Speaking of my inner Khan, The lines between it and I are blurring internally, meaning I’m becoming it and it’s becoming me, the whole mental construct of the inner khan in my subconscious is integrating seamlessly.

• Previously I mentioned I was struggling in sales in the new department. I increased my aggression as a seller and now I’m back to closing on most of my calls.

• Women have been acting inexplicably happy to see me.

• After a 3-day washout I Did a loop of GLM cause I missed it. Makes it much easier to harness and control the power and immense amount of sexual energy I possess. In fact I can tell it enhances both the raw sexuality and the raw masculinity and power I’ve developed the past few months.

Note:

I may be buying that custom I mentioned earlier sooner than I thought. Not surprising seeing as how my subconscious tends to always seem to figure out how I can get the things I want as quickly as possible. Right now I simply don’t have the time to post about this custom the way I really want to…let’s just say, it’s kind of a mixture between my previous customs titled Ultimate Sovereign, Primal Ascension, and Opulence Unbound…with some new additions I feel will help make it more worth my while.

It will be a program heavily focused on self-empowerment and improvement, wealth generation and sexuality…all while giving me the ability to strategize, organize and even manifest better than I ever have before. I’m gonna go ahead and just make this the official journal for it instead of creating a totally new one. Stay tuned for THRONE ZPT…

6 Likes

@bombayduck we were just discussing something in line with what I’m about to post but while driving, I randomly started to go from a great mood to a darker one. I knew I was still processing EB so I was feeling the dense sort of darkness that comes with EB start to fade, but then it came back randomly moments ago.

This energy started to fire up and start flowing through me once I got a little aroused by a random thought. I can feel distinct physical sensations, that only strengthen the stronger this feeling of raw power and savagery start flowing through me. The metaphor I’d use is a beast trying to take over the consciousness of a man.

This feeling and power kept building up and intensifying until I arrived to my destination and started interacting with someone. Even then it still remained with me but it was a bit calmer. This is something much more different from the inner khan concept I’ve been talking about. Whatever this “thing, power, energy, etc.” it’s beyond primal. It feels ruthless and savage.

6 Likes

Am I sensing a 4+ cores custom :eyes::eyes::eyes:?

1 Like

Yes I can feel it within me as well, I always feel like it needs to be controlled. You can quite literally feel the energy coursing through your veins and while it stays under wraps during my external interactions, internally I can always tap into “it”.

The one thing I’ve had difficulty controlling is that “it” can create these mental images that range from disturbing, to downright horrific. “It” will sometimes do the same using thoughts but my subconscious voice has done a good job addressing that so far.

I think this is the last week I’ll be on this sub, at least for a little bit.

2 Likes

why not let it be free?

1 Like

I’m not sure I want it to be free. There are so many great parts about “it”, but the bad is not something anyone wants “to be free”, especially myself.

2 Likes

scared of what it could do?
then confront it with RoM’s revelations and learn more about it :wink:

3 Likes