Throne of Darkness

You’re quoting from a post that was from 6 months prior to our DM conversation; so obviously the answer is going to be different, being that I had more time with the sub from when I originally posted vs when you asked me those questions.

My response in the DM which is:

“In regards to leadership, this combo seemed to have the effect of ppl often doing me favors, but not really because they liked me, more so like they just respected the way I carry myself enough to assist, even if I didn’t ask for help at times.”

When I posted ppl reacting more negatively towards me, that was more towards the earlier part of my run with EB, not counting what I did in 2023.

1 Like

So this was when EB was more dominant in your stack I guess. Then Khan made it better after some time?
In my case people respected me on EB.

Yes that’s correct. Once I started to ease away from EB a bit, I was able to use the edge I developed and have it add to my charisma. Ppl respected me on EB but it was clearly inspired by more of a negative sort. Kind of like when you’re around someone you dislike but still have respect for. For those who were more difficult to deal with, they only submitted when they recognized that I wouldn’t back down, and was able to exercise self control in a tense situation

1 Like