The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Nice I’m happy to hear it’s working for you!

Damn, incredible, what can I say.

1 Like

You gotta have more testosterone than Rock in his prime.

1 Like

Ain’t no way I have more test then the rock :joy: With all the steroids he takes his test must at least be in the 1k+ lmao.

But remember with more test comes more libido and it can be a blessing but also not one lol

I remember reading Tim Ferris’s 4-hour body. He increased his test by over 800 and women wanted fuck his brains out. Just wanna say, stay safe.
You know std, unwanted pregnancy, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely using a condom is something I’ve always done and will do.

But yeah like mentioned before having high T has it’s benefits and cons :joy:

1 Like

Thinking of upgrading my custom to ZPT2 after one cycle with it, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Honestly, I would just listen more instead of increasing the power level.

3 Likes

@lrw are you still running zpt2? Can you share more of your experiences?

1 Like

I guess it all depends on the user.

ZPT2 doesn’t really do much more for me
than regular ZP. :man_shrugging:

Honestly, I struggle with all Subclub products… since pre-Q but I stay dedicated as I see some benefits.

But if you’re getting sensational results with ZP… it’s probably worth trying ZPT or ZPT2.

@Invictus also got TRT-like effects on
EF St3 and has used higher powers in ZP customs.

3 Likes

Yeah, true zpt2 hits really deep for me, I have ran wanted in zp2 form for 4 or 5 cycles. Reported my results in the wanted zp thread.

2 Likes

@aaa @unusualfellow

Was physical shifting stronger and faster on Wanted ZPT2?

zp2 physical shifting is strong, it is as if it can use more resources to do the ‘upgrade’. The downside is that you really need to be ready for it, though, as some blooms come from a deep place and sometimes long recon.

Also, part of me regrets telling this because some people start to do irresponsible things and saint/fire will have to turn the power down for zp2

3 Likes

Same. I’ve had WANTED in ZPT2 since customs came out… many cycles.
Also, I’ve run WANTED forever in every format. I have stalemated with custom.

Maybe I just wasn’t ready for it :laughing:

I agree. I don’t want WANTED power nerfed! We don’t have QZP WANTED as it is.

2 Likes

EF St3 & WANTED definitely sounds like the ultimate physical shifting stack/ custom due to hormone balancing.

1 Like

For ZPT2 customs how many loops per week should I do? I was thinking 2 but would 1 be better?

Also would it be okay if I have my Stark + Wanted ZPT2 custom and then us empfit st3 as part of my stack? @aaa would love to get your answer on this as well

I have two ZPT2 customs:

WANTED/ Khan St3 and Diamond/ SMX with SPS modules… eg. Endocrine for hormones.

So, yes, I am not alone on the forum, using ZPT2 stacking. You’ll have to experiment to know how often to use ZPT2, whether once or more a week.

Most people will likely say to play ZPT2
& EF St3 on a different day. Don’t worry.
Your head won’t explode :smiley:

A lot of people we’re asking for my day in the life so here it is:

• 5:00 AM: I wake up and I eat 2kg of beef liver with animal fat for the nutrient density

• 6:00 AM: I go to the gym and smack @Matalexander305 a few times to make sure he’s not simping and bring him back to reality. This works 0.1% of the time in which case I have to use the cucumber kick in order to make sure I’m safe.

• 7:00 AM: I listen to a podcast made by @GoldenTiger on why I should start trading and stop wasting my money on every single thing I’ve done in my whole existence. This usually last about 20 seconds before I redo the whole cycle.

• 8:00 to 5:00 PM: I work hard, no breaks because it’s about drive, it’s about power, we stay humble, we devour.

• 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM: I’m going to workout and I see @Matalexander305 again simping but in the same time flirting with a 7ft tall girl. I tell him hi, smack him and tell him to go back to his workout because of my status at the gym he says fine.

• 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM: I talk with @Deadpool and @aaa on why physical shifting is basically steroids and how I grew 6’2, got extremely attractive and shredded all while only using my custom and Empfit ST3. They we’re proud of me and did the same stack as me.

• 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM: I check my phone one last time and see the flood of dms by people inviting me to go out and exclusive parties with beautiful girls and high status girls but I answer them in the morning. In the meantime, I text @Matalexander305 to let him know we’re going out and that I will make sure we find him an attractive latina that will love him.

• 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM: I go to sleep, have 100% sleep performance and recovery and dream about conquering the world and living my life to the fullest.

Thank you for listening to a day in the life of a Wanted Celebrity :wink:

5 Likes

Wat…

They all love me, what’s not to love :wink:

1 Like

Pulls up the vsco

1 Like