The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

A new power might be coming for me. A Wanted + Empfit ST3 custom we shall see but until then we shall wait. Can I achieve a 1100 ng/L test who knows maybe?

Can I become the next Henry Cavill? I guess we will see

3 Likes

@Invictus @Ingress @GoldenTiger @enigma12 @friday @Matalexander305

Us with customs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The vsco gets them everytime :smiling_imp:

1 Like

So Iā€™ve decided to do a weekly storytime where I take you guys on an adventure in my wild life with my custom + empfit st3 inspired by @Matalexander305 so 3,2,1. GO!:

Story 1 of many:

Back when I was 14, I had letā€™s just say a very good social circle and one girl liked me a lot so one day while I was working out at the gym and doing cardio. I get a text from her, the standard booty call text but Iā€™m the type of person who would rather workout then go see someone so I declined. She insisted and said she would pay me 20$ if we did it a the gym. At this point, I was shocked and still said no and turned off my phone for the day. After this incident Iā€™ve forever stay a saint or have tried to (A part of this sentence is not true).

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You sure you need to run Wanted bro? Youā€™re a natural :joy:

2 Likes

Haha WANTED is your archetype.
Letting them chase until they corner you.
:walking_man: :running_woman:

2 Likes

As we always say Quality over Quantity

1 Like

Hopefully when Iā€™m prepared but yes agreed :sunglasses: :joy:

This is sick, now I wanna do a perfect business card for myself.

1 Like

If I were you, I would take 20$ did a deed, and then finished my workout :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Looks like the Whoop is the best.

1 Like

I am basically convinced, for me, nothing is faster or more effective than main store titles. I have seen way more results stacking than customizing: qv1, t2v1, qv2 and now zpt2.

Iā€™m planning on dropping all customs and just stacking the individual main store titles I had in the customs. I own everything from the main store.

4 Likes

Why is that?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Maybe Iā€™m unique. Iā€™m certainly either a hard gainer or low flow factorā€¦ maybe itā€™s because itā€™s too denseā€¦ Because never have I yet experienced much progress on customs. I hoped zp would be different. But itā€™s not.

2 Likes

Indeed custom is robust, with two cores many times 20 modules. It can not be compared to a major title.
But sometimes you want particular modules which are not in a major one, or you have not a spot for another title, and with a custom you can have two.

1 Like

I do want the modules. And I have run essentially the same customs with the same particular modules foreverā€¦ with a few tweaksā€¦ always physical-shifting or WANTED and Khan or PS. But I cannot say I noticed any of the particular modules and the cores felt diffused. Itā€™s quite frustrating.

3 Likes

Maybe you can try a custom with one core (not a big one) and 10 modules overall.
Right now I have a rule for myself, that only one custom within my stack.

2 Likes

Yes. That is the only thing I have not tried yet. I always used two cores out of a desire to have more titles running concurrently for stacking purposes.

Sorry, to hijack your journal, CyberTate. Itā€™s my favorite at the moment and I want the most effective WANTED like you. And Tate is one of my favorite personalities. I have listened to his early courses over & over.

2 Likes

Sadly Iā€™m not a male gigolo so that will have to be a no can do sir :slight_smile: