Main Disc. Thread - WANTED ZP [Now Available!]

Yeah, it was probably my post, I got ballz ache the first week or two running Wanted ZP because of the increase of testosterone. Try and call that placebo, it’s not like my subQ was waiting for Wanted to increase my hormones…!

2 Likes

@irw I have those who are close to me they have not noticed anything in terms of physical changes. A friend who i see once every month has not commented on any changes. Perhaps the product is limited to only initiating changes to those who are alot younger like invictus who i believe is in his mid twenties.

More recently I have added chosen to the stack to see if this might help initiate the physical changes. In terms of testosterone i am already on TRT so i don’t believe that is the issue.

My stack is currently wanted, emperor custom and now i have added chosen.

What i have noticed is when stacking wanted with emperor custom i do radiate more sexual attractiveness thats about it so far.

It should work because when i use paragon that seems to heal stuff like back ache and headaches. Paragon uses some kind of physical shifting to bring about healing.

5 Likes

:slight_smile: It’s a fantasy that some women have. They get the guy that can provide for the child, but they want the genetic material of another who they’re not in a relationship with. It’s usually just a fantasy. Plenty of women got away with it back in the stone ages, but DNA testing is revealing who the real fathers are. Women who seriously consider doing something like this now are either lying to you or not being realistic about the concequences.

8 Likes

I really do hope that you get to experience physical shifting on these subs.

2 Likes

physical shifting may just take longer when you’re older.

not quite sure.

I’m 48 years old and I ran WANTED ZP from September 13 to November 7 (8 weeks). I experienced gains in the gym, but not a sense of being more physically attractive. Then this past week around New Year’s or so, I started noticing that I liked the look of my face better.

So I ran WANTED ZP for 8 weeks and stopped. Then 8 weeks after that, I noticed an improvement in my face.

On the other hand, my son was on vacation starting on 20 December so I got more daily sleep after that. So that helped too. He’s back to school now. We’ll see what happens next. :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m suspecting this too. Testosterone may be the issue, as we’re having problems getting physical shifting to work in women as well.

13 Likes

Maybe supplementing with DHEA could be a natural solution to men.

I am on TRT i dont think testosterone is the issue for me personally.

1 Like

Injections, or something like Clomid? It does change results, believe it or not.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign i get Nebido (injection) every 10 weeks from my doctor.

2 Likes

What type of research has Subliminal Club done to identify testosterone as a factor in physical shifting results?

This statement may come across as somewhat shocking (at least to me), considering that it’s usually the subconscious and your beliefs that determine the results.

Maybe stacking GLM with Wanted would help since GLM increases masculinity.

4 Likes

Hey Saint, I’ve been wanting to ask this for around a month now, but I keep telling myself “no need”, but today after taking some of the measurements (muscles), it has started becoming more clear to me this one thing is involved in one way or another, so here it is;

does the physical shifting of WANTED use the golden ratio as a base for the attractiveness that it gives?, along with our subconscious desires of course.

1 Like

Care to elaborate on how the golden ratio would manifest in muscle mass? It sounds interesting. Thanks.

1 Like

As long as you reach the “Grecian Ideal”, which is basically measurements for your most ideal size to be the most aesthetic, then you basically achieve the golden ratio measurements.
It all starts with your wrist size, my wrists are 6.5 inches, and well the measurements you see here are exactly the same as mine (except my waist is 30, and chest 41)

Here’s the link if you’re interested in calculating your “ideals”.

2 Likes

We didn’t do this intentionally. If it is using the golden ratio, that’s your subconscious doing it.

5 Likes

“The Golden Ratio is a term used to describe how elements within a piece of art can be placed in the most aesthetically pleasing way. However, it is not merely a term, it is an actual ratio and it can be found in many pieces of art.”

1 Like

You know what’s weird?
I reached my physical goal of being aesthetic (mathematically as well :rofl:), but there’s still this hunger for more physical results.

I honestly have no clue what I would be doing whenever HERO is out, but I think I’m going to strive for the non-natural types of physiques, and I really hope what you do with HERO would help with that, or EF st4 if you’re planning to boost that one’s physical shifting tech, as in my opinion, EF st3 at a more focused physical shifting for pure muscle gains, without any restrictions to what would be considered sexy or not, is going to be too good.

Like I said, I’m even mathematically aesthetic :rofl:

4 Likes

I also agree with this.

1 Like