Be the Change You Want to See in The World (Stark Chosen)

Greetings, friends,

my old journals lie all dormant since I have been a tester for ZP.
And while I surely will miss my customs, I plan on FOCUSING this stack really tight for the next months.

For a simple reason.
I cannot stand anymore to be dependant on money and the corporate world.

Which is why I will fully run RICH ZP and Chosen (or I am already running that).

Currently in a washout, but I will start on Friday going back in like this:
Monday: RICH ZP 2x
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Chosen 1x
Thursday: Rest
Friday: RICH ZP 1x
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

I know this is less than the official recommendations, but I can always add more if I notice it works.
I want to slowly test how things are flowing.

(Mind you, the initial testing of Wanted ZP we ran every day lol
Still, my mind is usually a bit sensible on these things)

I keep Chosen in because it’s SO NICE of a sub and because it fits FANTASTICALLY well to my business.
Plus, it covers everything I need outside money right now.
But the stack is fully focused on money. Money, money, money. Specifically, skyrocketing my business. So the pathways are already there. Let’s see how well it can manifest.

I call this “Neo” from the Matrix, because this is how I feel on chosen (The Chosen One, right?). Not only by seeing through the Matrix, but by being the beacon of light helping others to see through the bs as well! Which is what my brand does.

21 Likes

and here I thought you would be trying out PS ZP :thinking:

I guess we’re both kinda in the same boat (at least for now) with the intention to just stick to 2 ZP subs, somehow I feel like it’s the wisdom from ALZP :grin:

1 Like

Yes I wanted to, but priorities changed.

I want to have this maximum focus on money right now to get this issue finally out of the way. Been hanging around with that for too long.

After that there will be a tantric sex stack for sure at some point!

3 Likes

Interesting dream last night.

I was dreaming about SubClub and the copycats lol @SaintSovereign will like this haha
In the dream, all of us Subclub members were already ascended to floating cities in heaven, living in pure bliss and enjoying life.
We were all CHOSEN :wink:

One of us went down to plant a hint on earth to all the other, not yet ascended people.
Bad then a copycat company came along and made a sub that literally tried to copy one of SC’s. For some reason it was called Myrcta and had a man with a black robe and a bird face on the cover.
Dunno what the hell this was.

However, due to their shitty way of copying all that sub did was drive people mad and angry at their very company. This then is when they found the hint planted and were lifted into higher realms.

I know this sounds elitist, but honestly, if you’re not running the new ZP technology, you’re stagnating :wink:

2 Likes

So Chosen definitely opens your heart chakra, but in a very powerful way.

I am just in love with life and everyone. But I don’t set myself on fire to keep them warm. I have this calm and collected demeanor, but I just enjoy being with and around people.

My son is teething and thus sleeps somewhat bad, but it doesn’t bother me. I just feel for him. My wife is pretty stressed right now, I support her and help her. There is no resentment, no fear, no anger.

All the low vibrational feelings are gone:

(By the way, do you notice the Alpha and the Omega? When we said ZP makes you both? :wink: )

The only “lower vibrational” emotion I still experience is desire. Sometimes I am pretty horny. Transmutation is somewhat easy but not fully. Mostly because I truly desire the connection through sex. Interesting. Will see where this goes.

Anyway, I mostly vibe around 500+
Love, Joy, Peace.

I wonder if Sage ZP brings you right into Pure Tao :smiley:

12 Likes

Reminds me of this.

1 Like

That’s pretty much exactly the image I had in mind.

2 Likes

Thanks for this journal, I am curious about Chosen and its working on the heart chakra. Maybe it will help me with the question “What is love?” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 1 on the Stack

(but since it’s Friday, we start with one Loop RICH)

Love doesn’t measure.
Love doesn’t judge.

I still do it, but I notice my mind telling me not to. Like, you don’t measure how many times you did something for the other and how many times the other did something for you. There is no scoreboard. You just give because you love to.

PURE love.

However, naturally, especially in this society, and depending on the issues your partner has, there is a caveat. This is the love we would like to have. But you gotta protect yourself. You need to stand up for your own needs.

But from what I learned, especially on Chosen. It works much better from a positive angle.
You don’t ask people to do something, virtually putting expectations on them, you just tell them what you like. And then it is their decision to do it or not.

However, for this you also need to be fine with NOT immediately getting what you want. Or at all. And if you don’t have your needs met AT ALL, then maybe the person isn’t for you.
It’s giving from strength, but living in a realistic world IMO.

Also as Tony Robbins said, You need to judge your current situation. But not WORSE than it is.
What most of us do and I did for the longest time.
Only seeing the bad things or things my wife DOESN’T do, completely neglecting all the things she DOES do.

Chosen really gives me this deeper appreciation for what love is in and of itself, but it doesn’t make me a simp. Do I give a lot to her? Sure. But if I don’t get anything back, it stops. There is no measurement in numbers, but there is also no imbalance.

Opening the heart chakra is less about opening it. It’s about NOT closing it.
Whenever something happens that would you make close your heart. That triggers you. DECIDE not to that right now.
The less you close, the more open it will be.

8 Likes

Thank you, AlexSQ. I see Chosen working through your written word. Funny enough it is exactly what I needed to hear.

2 Likes

Day 2, processing day.

The most noticable thing on RICH ZP always is it makes me be on this forum a lot less.
Simply because I am hustling hard.

I am not from the US, so Thanksgiving is not a thing, which means I was building.

And RICH just gave me an incredible (or so I think) idea at night.
I couldn’t actually proceed to sleep after that popped into my mind.
It was that heavy.
No I need to figure out if it actually is worth pursuing it.
However, I did also find fitting Youtube clips from other creators that give me knowledge on that front.

So, a lot of manifestations of pathways.

For me, RICH never manifested random checks. I get payments every now and then, simply because I run a business with passive income (or start to make it), however, it keeps giving me opportunities that can become big in the future if I pursue them.
Which I do.

This is, however, something I noticed on RICH. You can MISS those manifestations if you don’t look closely. So be o the lookout!

In other news, it felt like I could’ve run the washout way longer. I felt my mindset and leadership increasing on a daily basis. Every day off the sub, also made it better.
However, a few hours after the loop, I could also notice the external changes immediately. Specifically in my wife being supernice again.

So, on or off the sub, you get a ton of results.

6 Likes

:wave: @AlexanderGraves , is leadership that prominent in CHOSEN? How do you experience this CHOSEN leadership in interactions and also by yourself?
Does it help also with productivity ?

2 Likes

Productivity is hard to say since I also run RICH. I would say that insane hustling comes mostly from that.

However, remember that the subs act accordingly to your subconscious.
What I think is a leader might be different for you.

But generally, you become a leader, yes. It is natural. You lead by example. You don’t force anyone. At least I don’t.

People also ask you a lot. I don’t need to force my leadership onto people, they ask for my input.

7 Likes

Thanks man for the details,
So in fact if I run chosen, it would make sense to combine it with RICH (for me at least).

Day 4, RICH 2x

Ran it twice today because why not?

Well, the energy is INSANE. I was literally running around all day getting shit done. Full focus, full hustle.
So, external results for me with RICH are mostly the hustle.

Feel lazy and cant get yourself to work on your business? ha! Thing of the past.

Internally I also notice my belief system about money being different completely. I don’t even think about money anymore. Making money, etc. I think about building a business, assets, creating value for people.
Just for money? Fuck no.

That’s definitely a huge change, especially for me. I have a TON of money issues ZP needs to work through. And it’s doing great at that!

Oh yeah, money making ideas en masse. Or should I say business ideas. I need to focus on a few to not spread myself too thin, but I am writing a lot of them down.

10 Likes

So I learned today that I ran too much ZP there.

According to the recommendations running just 2 ZP titles, I should stick to one loop.

Alright, let’s go with that. Didn’t feel any negative effects from 2 loops so far, but I also don’t have the aim to overload myself. Results still happen enough!

Although it is interesting. I don’t get many money manifestations right now, I think it mostly works on my mindset currently. Specifically reshaping my financial beliefs.

2 Likes

Day 5, processing

Had a realization.

ZP is literally challenging a bunch of beliefs not just of me, but for example, David Deida.
Y’all know his book The Way of the Superior Man?

In it, he says, one of man’s biggest fallacies is to hope for the completion of anything.

I.e. “one day my woman will finally find reason and will be easy”
“One day I will have made enough money to never care about anything”
“One day I worked out enough to never do it again”

I wonder if ZP is killing that mindset.

I.e. run Wanted - for example - for a year, and never worry about sex ever again?
Or will indoctrination by reality slowly creep in if you stop running it?

Good question.

Either way, I will keep focusing on Chosen / RICH (or another wealth sub, EoG ZP!) and maybe throw in a week or 2 of PS / Diamond every now and then. Because idk if the dance with women is ever done :wink:

2 Likes

ALso, also, since I just read the listening recommendations, tomorrow I will run Chosen twice to bring balance back into it. Friday then 1x RICH 1x Chosen

Gotta reread the copy again. I notice a bunch of things now that I read them :wink:

1 Like

On CHOSEN you will learn how to lead others more and more effectively in any way that you desire, and you’ll become able to understand others on a deeper level and so connect with them effectively.

Yup.
Noticed this the other day when I realized a bunch of reasons why my wife currently isn’t “doing” as I wish to is because of money issues, the kid being taxing, she working in a shitty job, and still doing the household.

She rarely has time for herself or to BE FEMININE.

Eluded me for some reason, because Gemini usually has an easy time to put himself inothers shoes.
Anyway, it was a helpful realization to make some of the resentment vanish that was lingering around from the past.

Which is also why money is No1. Finally want to live a relaxed life with the fam.

8 Likes

This one is the great journal, I am following.
Curious to see how your path will unroll.

Btw I have noticed on your consciousness scale, that I am very low( orbiting between 100 - 200).
hope you dont mind if I borrow it for my own journal.

Good luck.

2 Likes