Which sub would be best for not getting internally irritated when someone does something triggering of past pain? badgering specifically

As in the title, I have an issue when I come across the type of person who is prone to constant badgering. My mother did this for the first 28 years of my life until I stopped talking to her. The people in the present that do this are probably not going to stop because it is part of their personality. Though, there may be some way I could express my issue with them that would help our mutual understanding & ability to get along though I highly doubt I will figure it out or change the person. They don’t need to actually constantly badger me; if they say something with a certain demeanor that indicates they are this type of person, I am immediately triggered and avoidant.

Now RegenQv2 (maybe the ElixirU as well) has clearly helped in identifying this connection of my past and my present. However, I don’t know if it will help me to become untriggered when these events happen again or figure out how to properly address the issue.

So I’m wondering if you think my next cycle continuing Regen ZP will give me the answers for handling this type of situation or if I need something like Love Bomb, Chosen, etc?

Another option which I am fond of is to recognize futility of getting along with them and build my own business, which is my current plan.

2 Likes

I would continue with Regeneration and add in Rebirth or you could do Chosen from Within and Rebirth

4 Likes

Dragon Reborn has helped me quite well for that but it might make matters worse in the beginning.

4 Likes

@LikeADrug I’m not there yet 100% but Dragon Reborn has helped me a lot. So has Chosen From Within ZP which an experimental that you receive when someone purchases Chosen

I feel your pain and empathize profusely. What you’re going through sounds very similar to what I have been feeling for so long. I work on my own issues but struggle when dealing with other people’s obvious mental problems

4 Likes

I think Dragon Reborn will take too long for my timeframe. I’m going to try to keep my Regen going, whether that is to continue it in the next cycle or revisit after the next. I’m going to experiment with a few different ones and see which is most conducive to my business path which can include healing subs.

I have a theory that material change is necessary, contrary to a variety of cultural memes advocating self-sacrifice. Many people, often spiritualists, think everybody has to blame their selves and that leaving people who make you feel bad is somehow wrong. The Warrior archetype is non-existent alongside the drop in masculinity, in favor of the Lover archetype. We continue these unsatisfying, self-esteem-harming situations because of repeating the past upon which our expectations have been set. As much as we may believe better options are possible, we are still influenced by the people around us whose fears we absorb.

I’ve taken many risks (financial) and always come out alive and in a better situation. I’m going to go all in on business this time. I’ve been close to success before but sabotaged at the last minute. I’m wiser than before and am confident I will learn something new at the very least.

Subs like Chosen and Love Bomb are appealing to me because I believe the higher vibrations can very well make one much more confident in business. If you think customers hate you or that they shouldn’t pay you because you don’t have good intentions toward them, then you will be unconfident; but if you have a sense of Love, i.e., your own well-being and intention to do good for others, which comes back to you, you will be more motivated. This was described in AlexSQ’s thread Be the Change You Want to See in The World (Chosen + Money ZP Stack) .

I don’t know that my plan will work, but either way I’ll come back and report my findings. I’m going to be off this forum for a while (though I’ll consider 1x/wk) because I’ve very much found that my own personal experience and inner voice is the best guidance. Once again I find myself fed up in life, and as I’ve taken risk before and come out alive and well, again I am called to take full action. The way out is through.

I got like 8 subs of interest for my goals, all ZP, and I’ll report my experiences later.

2 Likes

Hey man!

I would heartily recommend Love Bomb ZP (pun intended). The Qv2 version of LB was very good. But the ZP version is soooooooo good. Practically makes you unruffled through the power of love. If that sounds weak, let me tell you that it isn’t so. It makes you stronger through loving of the self and others. Other people’s little games look like children playing at getting a rise out of you and you laugh it off good-naturedly like a father who knows his children will grow up later. This title is so fast acting that even after 1 loop (or even during the loop), it will start kicking in.

Another excellent option is WANTED if you want to get a high degree of nonchalance. Sometimes it is a witty kind of nonchalance where you reply to such taunts with a wry grin and comedic comeback. At other times you simply shrug your shoulders and go on with your day. Nothing or no one will make you feel unWANTED.

Still another option is Chosen From Within if you want to go the deep forgiveness and introspective route. Frankly, I haven’t tried it yet but SaintSovereign himself attributes a lot of healing (similar to your issues with other people) to this title.

Hope this helps, bro. You have come to the right place to turn your life around.

1 Like