Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Guys please don’t forget about House of Medici… This sub with Chosen ZP will be unbelievable

5 Likes

Chosen, Wanted + House of Medici will be the JFK Stack. JFK wasn’t much of a business guy he was mainly academic politician… but he was known for his people mastery and how he gets famous celeb girls…

I suspect it may be a new module pack :wink:

3 Likes

fingers crossed

2 Likes

Power Can Corrupt & Inner Circle as possibilities.

1 Like

Gonna throw this post from my journal in here since we’re on the topic:

4 Likes

I just created a new Custom with Medici and Emperor as the Cores and 18 supporting modules relating to productivity, business acumen, selling, and technology.

I’ll be stacking this with ChosenZP and RICHZP.

Hoping for a VERY PROFITABLE 2022!

13 Likes

I’m an INTP :slight_smile:

Does anyone know (especially asking those of you who tested it) if there is verbal acuity scripts in Chosen? Like improving vocabulary, enunciating better, voice work, etc.?

1 Like

Will tag @Invictus, @AlexanderGraves

@Malkuth, @Palpatine, @Sub.Zero, @Ice - did you guys run CHOSEN during testing and if yes could you answer this question?

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s in there specifically, but it (CHOSEN) does seem to empower your action and focus towards the skills and ideas that embody your own style of leadership.

After listening to it several times, I spontaneously carried out a 5.5-day water fast that I’d been thinking about doing at some point. The development just occurred so organically. I’m sure that’s not specifically referenced in the script, but it was part of my internal script of self-determination and self-development.

For further focusing and support, you could always stack CHOSEN with a Q-store custom containing Emperor’s Voice, Dragon’s Tongue, and similar modules. (I suspect that Chosen alone will empower it, though.)

11 Likes

That was awesome, @Malkuth

2 Likes

Thanks, brother.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I have some of these modules in my customs.

2 Likes

Prepare for the ZP effect. It’s real.

I was the older married dude mentioned above in a post awhile ago by @SaintSovereign. The WANTED archetype wasn’t really so important to me. Mine is probably more of a Heartsong kind of situation. So, while I did have some incredible developments in the gym, I did not really get into the whole woman-magnet kind of situation.

BUT very soon after starting the ZP trial, I got lots of manifestations from other programs that I’d run in the past. Astral Projection/Remote Viewing, Dragon Reborn, and some others that I’m forgetting right now.

Somehow the Zero Point Effect facilitates internal alignments such that all other programs–especially personally valued and relevant programs–manifest much more easily. Again it just happened effortlessly. I almost didn’t even think of journaling it. And I think I may have overlooked journalling some manifestations even though I tried.

It reminds me of a saying from my 10th grade Biology teacher: “Ontogeny Recapitulates Phylogeny”. (The guy loved saying that.) It meant that as we watch an animal’s individual development in the womb, we can see it pass through and manifest features of the entire species’ development. (Human fetuses have proto-gill structures and have little tails that gradually get absorbed into the spinal cord, for example.) Zero Point reminded me of that in that I was seeing enhanced manifestation even of programs that I had stopped running for some time.

29 Likes

Hmmm
Chosen, Wanted, Heartsong…
That sounds beautiful.

8 Likes

It seems that ZP digs deep in order to uncover one’s hiidden self. That’s why its Zero Point - it goes all the way down to Ground Zero of your consciousness.

10 Likes

Yes. It really does. That is some wild stuff.

6 Likes

Yes, there is definitely voice work in Chosen.

It feels to become deeper but also smoother. It resonates much nicer IMO

When it comes to speaking, at first I noticed me mumbling much more consciously. So I put a conscious effort on it to change it. Much like the words I am using. I am able to express myself more eloquently, especially in speech.
Writing not so much (yet?) but in speech, there is definitely a shift noticeable.

I am also much more open to speaking my mind directly with people. Clear and concise I get to the point of what’s what. The increased confidence certainly plays a role in that.

23 Likes

This is really exciting to read about the ZP Effect you were describing.

1 Like