Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I’ve read both those books. Really enjoyed them.

I do agree that Quantum limitless targets the 400 and that alchemist is 500 but disagree that Dragon Reborn targets just below 200.

A lot of 200 level people could benefit more from dragon reborn compared to other subs but they might go for something else instead because they feel like it’s not as important to focus on healing.

I also remember Dodson saying that people have “pockets” of different energy levels so even if someone is a level 400 they might still have some pockets of 200-300 level energy that can be released through a sub like Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

I agree on this , actually my stack include regneration and elixer for that purpose to release a lot of trauma / anger / fears I have .

Great, great , great observation :thinking::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I didn’t have the title and I didn’t read journals about … but my general answer is that it’s a love relationship with other human(300) . Not the love experience with infinity .

Important high number doesn’t mean it’s good to have

I think yes , I don’t know your situation precisely . But regneration and elixer are benefitting me . And will be helpful wit you as well .

2 Likes

Good, I don’t mind spending 50$ to find it out, my mental health is very important for me, and I also saw how important it is for manifestation as I saw results with Wanted as soon as I started my antidepressant…!

Diamond will be for later!

3 Likes

hehe, thank you for your comment, and sorry that I took so long to respond to this, but just wanted to comment on that last part.
I don’t really see it as limiting myself by keeping it a free thing since it has resulted in many friendships and amazing relationships with people, that I know one day, it will all benefit me greatly (especially in terms of reputation), furthermore, if I charged for it, I wouldn’t be as “free” anymore, and it would feel like a job more than helping out of genuine love (for both the sport and the people).

4 Likes

Have we learned Fire’s secret? Or is that still to come?

11 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

I think most people assumed the “secret” was which subs that he was going to release. It would be interesting to see what the secret is.

1 Like

After talking with @Invictus, I decided on a Chosen, Wanted ZP, and RICH ZP stack.

Hope it works!

4 Likes

Maybe the secret is revised and upgraded scripts of the classics, or he’s an inter-dimensional being :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

One week from today will be fun and fascinating

3 Likes

No need to clog the system for something like this. It’s not like I need help or support with anything. If anyone has an opinion or insight to share that’d be great, otherwise I’ll stick with BLU as that has worked well for me in the past

1 Like

No, Saint said something along the lines of, “Fire is working on his script AND he has a secret.”

3 Likes

It’s obviously amazing judging from the description. But not for someone like me who leads through power, force, intensity and sheer charisma. Obviously I could benefit from the virtue part of the title, I like that. But the overall theme doesn’t suit people like me. I also like the whole “sun aura” part of the title which seems to be a big part of it and having mesmerizing eyes – ofcourse that all pertains to Charisma which is why I like it.

So I hope you will continue to make extreme Alpha titles like Emperor and Khan. Or atleast create modules with a hard masculine edge for them as a supplement for people that want to expound upon their Emperor or Khan journey.

1 Like

Chosen + Limitless ZP for those who want to bring out their inner Bill Clinton

1 Like

Guys please don’t forget about House of Medici… This sub with Chosen ZP will be unbelievable

5 Likes

Chosen, Wanted + House of Medici will be the JFK Stack. JFK wasn’t much of a business guy he was mainly academic politician… but he was known for his people mastery and how he gets famous celeb girls…

I suspect it may be a new module pack :wink:

3 Likes

fingers crossed

2 Likes

Power Can Corrupt & Inner Circle as possibilities.

1 Like