The Power of Nonchalance

Hey there beautiful peeps.

Hope everyone is well and kicking ass lol.

I had some interesting shower thoughts today and felt like it would be helpful and worth sharing on here.

I believe that Nonchalance is a superpower and is extremely high ROI in nature.

The picture for the Total Nonchalance module in the Q Store, is pretty spot on for the nonchalant vibe.

Let’s take a look at the description:

Easily develop a smooth, nonchalant vibe around you. Profound levels of calmness and ability to go with the flow. A natural cool factor. If you ever had trouble staying cool when under pressure, or when joking around, or even not knowing how to answer to someone else’s quips, this is what you need. Wit comes naturally with such nonchalance.

Nonchalance is almost like a behavioral expression of elegance… there’s something graceful and beautiful about it.

It automatically makes you cool and laidback like a badass. We all know those types of characters whether it’s from movies or television shows.

Nonchalance automatically manifests as not being worried. This can affect your mood, thoughts (no overthinking), flow, smoothness, charisma, magnetism, openness, speech, etc.

Nonchalance automatically manifests as composure and casualness. This can not only make you come across as confident and secure… but it can absolutely skyrocket your sociability.

One of the biggest things that screw us up socially, is being awkward.

Definition of Awkward: lacking ease or grace (as of movement or expression); clumsiness; situation or expression that is difficult and not relaxed.

and… what is Nonchalance?

Exactly lol.

I believe that nonchalance is the antidote to awkwardness.

Ease, effortlessness, gracefulness, smoothness and relaxation = Nonchalance

and therein lies the attractiveness increasing aspect of nonchalance… because being awkward is unnattractive.

We’ve all seen those ultra smooth as butter and unphased type of men. It’s bad-ass lets be real here. That ability to be so smooth, casual and relaxed is insanely attractive and automatically gives you a halo effect.

A halo effect where people subconsciously are thinking “how is he so effortless?”. Effortlessness is… impressive. Nonchalance brings effortlessness to badassery.

It also gives you a sense of unpredictable allure when you aren’t typical in how people perceive you to be based on their own projections.

Example: A situation where people expect you to lose your cool because they definitely would if they were in your situation… yet you remain completely cool. This disagreement between how you are and people’s projection of how you should be… can give you an interesting edge. It increases your “interesting” factor. This applies to not just obvious situations in life but can be present in miniscule interactions such as a casual conversation. Nonchalance can also even create an aura or presence that attracts attention.

I suspect that wittiness can come from being nonchalant. In my experience, I notice that the nonchalance decreases pressure in a way that allows me to tap into spontaneous creativity. The relaxed casualness also encourages me to perceive from a frame of laid-back amusement which manifests creatively in my conveyance of thoughts, language and ideas, when speaking or interacting with others in real life.

One thing I want to touch on is Nonchalance vs Carelessness/Laziness because I sometimes see it conflated when they’re not truly the same thing. Nonchalance doesn’t mean being careless/lazy, nor does it mean suppressing how you truly feel (wearing a mask).

Nonchalance is more so a flow state, where you are going with the flow of reality while trusting it. It means letting go of the conscious need to control everything while also understanding that you can’t consciously control everything. It’s a form of being at peace within yourself.

It’s interesting how this detached element of nonchalance happens to apparently (based off the mainstream stance of manifestation and its relation to inner states) be conducive to manifestation.

For those who like their direct intensity and feel like nonchalance is not their “style”… I thought this at first as well but I find that the casualness of nonchalance won’t truly offset blatant intensity, but make it more finetuned. Developing it can advance your character and make you multi-dynamic in a way that is far superior to merely inclining towards the embodiment of 1 distinct style over the other. Someone can be perfectly smooth and nonchalant while simultaneously pulsing deeply layered twinges of addictive intensity. It’s basically charisma in a bottle… it’s extremely deadly lol.

If anyone remembers my PCC + Khan breakdown with the iron glove… it’s kind of like that (just search it in the PCC thread if you didn’t).

I’m not even mentioning the ability to dial yourself within that range in a way that is most optimal depending on what situation you are in - but that’s just the benefit of being multifaceted and layered in general.

Nonchalance is typically seen as a passive trait. It’s common for people to get the impression of it as being extremely easy going, avoiding of confrontation etc. That passivity can turn people off from the idea of nonchalance since it can most certainly give a beta-maley impression - which isn’t very ideal.

This is where the concept of nonchalance, in my opinion… branches off into 2 types of nonchalance. This is very similar to the 2 types of coquetry I discovered on WANTED (congruent vs incongruent coquetry).

Basically, the thing to consider is if your passivity comes from a place of power or a place of fear. This little switching up the mechanism, makes all of the difference in the world.

Nobody here has to really worry about beta nonchalance because the nonchalance in Subliminal Club’s products/modules comes from a place of power.

This means the contextual expression of nonchalance doesn’t manifest in a beta male way where you come across a beta male… but it always manifests in an alpha way.

Of course most of this post is from personal experience, this isn’t just speculation. It’s actually my personal experience that drives most of this thought because I found that when I stacked Khan + WANTED with WANTED having a lot of nonchalance in it… I was seemingly socially dominating with my nonchalance in the workplace, amongst friends, with family and even in public places (conversationally in general). Of course social domination sounds like an edgy term these days, but those familiar with Khan or know their stuff in general… know that social domination is nothing more than having high status, high sociability, high attractiveness and etc - it just means being a typical badass type of person or someone that people gravitate towards, want to listen to, value, like to be around, and want to subconsciously be like and have lead them (kind of like a role model). Words like “social dominance” and “dominance” are very grounded and logical terms but have been butchered by weird, traumatized, edgy and intellectually incapable males who model reality after fiction. It’s extremely cookie cutter these days for the male demographic within the 15-25 age range, with the main driving force of those mental masturbations being nothing more than a lack of psychological maturity - but I digress.

Anyways, let’s talk about Alpha.

If you’re in a situation and you have 2 people:

Person A = looks visibily worried, anxious, uneasy and distressed

Person B = looks unbothered, calm, composed and relaxed

Who is more attractive in this situation? Who would you gravitate towards? Furthermore, who would you choose to lead you? Would you choose the person who is panicking and losing their mind, or the person who is relaxed and calm as a feather. Who looks more confident?

The answer to all of this is obviously Person B. There are more examples but I’m just pointing out the ROI of nonchalance. It can set you apart from everybody else.

Also, this is rhetorical but ask yourself a couple of these questions:

Are nonchalant people emotionally reactive?
Do nonchalant people easily lose their composure?
Do nonchalant people easily get anxious?
Is it easy to get into a nonchalant person’s head?

By now, you can probably see what I’m getting at when I say it’s high ROI.

Feel free to share your thoughts, as any type of discussion is useful. There are a lot more thoughts I have about nonchalance, but for the sake of time… I’ve touched on a couple main points which should be enough to get one thinking.

Agree? Disagree? Something I missed? Am I onto something here? Counter-argument?

What do the great minds of Subliminal Club think?

I think you can develop nonchalance with WANTED and/or the previously mentioned Total Nonchalance module in the Q store.

Also be sure to check out the Lion IV module in the Q store:

Description:

Calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated. The Lion module is about creating a sense of relaxed mastery in you. You will notice yourself becoming so relaxed, but at the same time an unshakable sense of power will be coursing through you. You will also massively develop your social abilities, your wit, your composure, your body language, and you will see your status steadily rising as you become more and more in tune with the Lion.

Cheers

21 Likes

Long ass reading, I wish it was published as a book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All true.

All I would add is that true nonchalance comes when you gain the ability to live totally in the present moment.

3 Likes

Rather than nonchalance, I’ve been trying to increase my stress tolerance and I’ve been getting similar results.

3 Likes

@Inevitable Do you have any insights on this topic?

1 Like

Could you please elaborate on this, I am curious.

1 Like

Basically, being ok with discomfort and general chaos. As someone who aspires to be successful, I need to be able to handle the stressors of life. Being able to remain calm under pressure and not panic when things don’t go my way.

4 Likes

Idk, I was born nonchalant/cold. I’ve been nonchalantly putting grown men in their place since I was 7, lol. Nothing’s ever a big deal for me. I’ve even had an assault rifle pointed at me in a break in, didn’t bother me too much, and I don’t even have any weight towards the whole thing about thinking if I was badass for not giving a fuck, lol.

Nonchalance, paradoxically, comes from not giving a fuck by expressing yourself in the most authentic way, even if that expression is you giving a lot of fucks, lol.

In other words, a certain level of purity is required, to achieve pure nonchalance.

You must be like a child, who may have all of the status in the world, yet couldn’t care less about it.

Only then, will you have ‘world breaker’ levels of nonchalance, lol.

3 Likes

Furthermore, nonchalance is of great importance in general.

You could even say it is a tenant of maturity.

Take Miyamato Musashi for example, do you think he would still look as badass if he started jumping around after taking the life of his opponent in battle? In fact, he stays calm, still, and focuses on his next goal posthaste.

So in other words, nonchalance, being a great tool, also needs a lot of character cultivation, such as having a strong self worth in the first place, sort of desensitized towards the rush of victory or achievement of any sort, because only through that will you maintain the mindset of it (i.e. grand events/victories) being a perfectly normal every day to day thing, consistently.

3 Likes

Well said, that’s a great point.

Nonchalance is a high ROI tool for sure.

I think WANTED has some self worth to mesh with the nonchalance or at least it strengthens one’s self-image and sense of self (masculinity/alpha scripting).

Also having the Total Nonchalance module or Lion IV module along with an Alpha core could be interesting and fun.

1 Like

Isn’t nonchalance built into Alpha titles to begin with? I’ve noticed those effects in Khan at least?

2 Likes

Of course. Because alpha titles have status scripting, and nonchalance is one of the absolute building blocks of status, lmao.

Maybe we should get in a discussion to tear apart these alpha subliminals, and see exactly what status is.

2 Likes

Lion IV is one of my favourite modules.

This is how i feel 24/7 and people notice. As calm as I am, I’m filled to the brim with power. Physically, mentally, spiritually. You can feel it pumping through your veins. Anyone running Lion IV in their custom isn’t someone I’d want to f*ck with. That’s the kind of vibe you give off.

100% accurate. I’ve had this module in my Stark/True social custom for a while now and it’s so powerful. Would be interesting to add total nonchalance in and see how it manifests along with Lion IV.

2 Likes

Idk bro
I’ve had results like some sort of aura surging out of my chest, which has made people obey me instantly, without me even doing anything, with the oldest titles, lol. These modules will never do for me.

1 Like

Good point and great question.

As always, this is all my opinion based on my personal experience:

Running an Alpha title will most definitely strengthen your self worth, confidence and masculinity in a way that will make you more calm in general.

Emperor Black is a great example of this. Although I haven’t run it, I notice people commonly report the powerful calming effects due to the dominance and power. They notice less reactiveness, being more present and having more security in themselves - things of that nature.

When I ran Emperor for many months, I developed confidence, emotional stability, mental strength, higher stress tolerance, a strong sense of self, better social smoothness, etc.

On Khan I experienced a lot of that profound calmness, “godfidence” and primal power while also stretching my comfort zone to the outskirts of the stratosphere, by not hesitating to take action on every minute ping. This is also a form of raising stress tolerance at least in terms of social comfortability, goal achieving and action-taking.

These are basic alpha characteristics, it’s all very in the box.

The type of nonchalance I’m talking about is the type of nonchalance that is in WANTED. Something about it is enigmatically outside of the box, like an intangible or superpower in a way that is alien-like. It just pops out from your character in a powerful way.

I don’t know what type of scripting they use in WANTED, whether nonchalance is directly included or if it’s commonly manifested indirectly through expression of the script. We will never know, but one thing is for sure… the nonchalance on WANTED is irregular and archetypal, if not exaggerated in some sense. It’s a sexy attribute of the enigma and this is why people report a noticeable expression of nonchalance on WANTED compared to other alpha titles, as it’s quite distinct.

A couple of personal examples from myself:

For example let’s put this into perspective situationally:

If you have high self worth and are mentally strong (stoic, high stress tolerance and alpha in general) then of course you won’t be perturbed by much.

Godlike Masculinity is a product that highlights this type of solid immovability quite well with one of its objectives:

• Be completely unperturbed by any situation, person or event – you are in control.

This is similar to nonchalance but I feel like it’s based around being Alpha. Almost like it’s “mortal”, if that makes sense. Nonchalance I feel like is… immortal.

The Alpha immovability is like punching someone and your hand bouncing off because they’re made out of titanium so they’re unaffected.

The Nonchalant immovability is like punching someone and your hand going through them so they’re unaffected.

Typical unfazed versus alien-like unfazed.

The effects are similar but the mechanism is different. One is predictable and understandable whereas the other is just “wtf” and perplexing.

I used an analogy of bows/swords/arrows vs alien plasma technology in one of my previous posts in a journal. I believe that nonchalance, once maximized to its full potential and powerfully integrated… falls into the alien plasma technology. It has a “wtf” factor, fun element to it that can be taken to a high level but it’s not for everyone and for sure needs that solid foundation. It’s just a tool but it also happens to be high ROI (referring to the modules), as in putting it in your custom should have broadly beneficial effects in various areas of your life.

Forgot to mention that Primal and Primal Seduction are products that probably have that nonchalance in it, as one of the objectives is:

• Experience complete nonchalance and enjoyment of everything you do, especially in social situations.
7 Likes

That’s a good idea lol

What exactly is status, in your opinion?

1 Like

Also, how does one raise their status?

(Anyone can share their opinion)

1 Like

I think status raising can be achieved by utilizing the Law of Requisite Variety from Cybernetics.

You become more “flexible” than others by adhering to whatever your code/frame is and not bending under another person’s influence.

So the other will keep trying to get at you. But you are unflinching. They will get tired and realize you are a rock.

2 Likes

What exactly is status… You see, now we run into the problem of trying to figure out how it is like an interconnected web. Status without dominance is lame, and dominance without status is lame, the same with “power” and “authority”.

One without the other, falls apart.

Anyway, I consider status this incredible air around you which gets you special treatment, or has others in awe. With enough internal status, you can actually be extremely intimidating to people, especially people that don’t serve you. It’s like, even animals can sense this in you, cats and dogs will treat you differently, depending on how much status you exude.

With status, you walk into a room, and you start to effortlessly own it, a room, social circle, hierarchy, whatever. You raise to the top without any difficulty.

I think status is the one thing that human beings crave more than anything else. To have worth. Importance.

1 Like

Internal status(which eventually projects outside): The POTENTIAL to reach a level of external status.
External status: The real and tangible position of the status holder in the hierarchy which is caused by the internal status.

A stark’s status is different from a commander’s one, since their internal framework is different. Identity is at direct action here.

1 Like