The Official Subliminal Memes Thread

5un27x

6 Likes

Woah, I can’t believe my previous meme aren’t there! :open_mouth:

Here is one of the meme I published last year

11 Likes

Wait wait wait whaaaaaaat ??? You do have to talk ?
I thought they could mind read me, me with my face of a hellhound horny dog, a face so deformed by a lust even deeper than the appetite of Zeus, himself looks like a cute kid next to me, and I thought I’d get a harem of girls just like that, I never thought I’d be wrong

Nah you jokin’ I’m sure I’m right

2 Likes

Bro, I love that meme so much, it sums up people complaining seduction’s sub do nothing hahaha

Trust me, I was not so confident and a little akward before running Khan, I had some work to do! Now… Well, I’ve recieved some compliments which are crazy… Some guys wouldn’t even believe it!

Edit : Don’t get it wrong, I was still attractive, but I had no clue about the signals girls were sending when interested, and was lacking the confidence to act on it… Running Khan made me realised I missed so much opportunity for easy lays when I was younger hahaha

5 Likes

Well with ZP if you’re a decent guy it may become a really unvalid meme, but only time will tell :joy:
The inner upgrade you’re telling me about must feel great pal ! Especially with those rewards “compliments” I, myself love to receive as much as giving them so I feel ya

I perfectly understand you, I had a similar evolution those last years. Keep crushing and muchin the life with confidence !
Anyway keep up the good memes, I’ll be waiting for them

1 Like

Let me try one of these.

7 Likes

With the smoother experience reported with ZP, I may not get a chance to actually use this otherwise, so I’ll just drop this here…

recon

3 Likes

When you stop using Chosen ZP:

12 Likes

I enjoyed that way too much. Pure Gold.

2 Likes

Next week when the public ZeroPoint preview starts:

from Imgflip Meme Generator

6 Likes

I’m archiving this here :

2 Likes

Archiving

Very soon:

8 Likes

Holy shit I did not know about this thread until now, some of this stuff is hilarious :joy:

2 Likes

Me, when new subliminal tech is released

6 Likes

That’s hilarious. :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

6095tn

7 Likes

(10 chars)

7 Likes

9 Likes