Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Well, there’s a chip in the glass playing table, sooo :wink:

4 Likes

I agree with you 100%. Some idiot will come along and listen to 100 loops in a week, and ruin it for everybody. This is some strong stuff.
That’s one of the reason why they turned down the strength level for the test and general release. I believe they had it at five at one point in time, and then they brought it down to a 3.
I would love to try it at the five strength level. I suspect that at that level of intensity it would be like one loop a week. And with all the warning posted everywhere we would still have some guy running one or two loops a day…LOL

1 Like

At no point in the test did we get close to a 5/5 in power, unfortunately.

1 Like

I never said they had it at a 5 during the test. I said they brought it down for the test and preview.

Was it needed? I mean, it seems like everybody got crazy results and it affected profoundly every user’s life.

1 Like

After running CHOSEN QZP

03b8e2c59b58d78b21430f2be9e9e1b1

16 Likes

How I imagine QZP working

13 Likes

Not profoundly. At least not yet. I’m sure that will happen soon as I run Regeneration ZP and Limitless ZP
ZP has definitely changed my mindset and perception. I remember something Saint posted about how someone nailed the purpose and definition of ZP and from reading that multiple times I understand what they felt and were expressing.
It’s like the scene in Limitless where NZT kicks in

Imagine having continuous moments of clarity?
Imagine knowing and understanding why you’re life is the way it is ?
This is where the profound change happens

8 Likes

I like that comparison. Does my image with the unclogging of the drain works too? :thinking:

Allowing everything to flow where it should.

1 Like

I think it works

1 Like

I can’t shake the feeling that we are on the precipice of history. Maybe not in a global sense but as a community and individually

6 Likes

I’m torn between this feeling and the feeling of the “shiny object syndrome” where you get super excited but the excitement dies down after one week of using your new toy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You won’t feel that way running ZP

5 Likes

I second this :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Like I said in another post I understand now why Saint and Fire are waiting for feedback before releasing Emperor ZP , Ascension ZP , and Ascended Mogul ZP
What will happen when a person runs these titles as well as Khan , EOG , Quantum Limitless , and Emperor HOM is because of what they will do .
It’s no longer a matter of " if " but " when and how?" .
The apprehension and doubt are gone .

Dragon Reborn Q was a life changer for me. I am ecstatic and slightly terrified in a fun way at the thought of Dragon Reborn ZP

11 Likes

I don’t quite understand it still. @James

I sense sarcasm

If I’m wrong you will understand soon

2 Likes

Yes, you guys who have tested ZP know more about it than us :slight_smile: That is why you guys know, you lived it, you can imagine what is coming (or at least have an idea of which direction it’s going to go.

Me and other who haven’t tested don’t know anything yet. We will learn. So basically, how does it work?

Let’s say wednesday night before bed I listen to my 3 ZP ultima Wanted, Chosen and Diamond… Then go to sleep. Will I wake up more positive? Or will I feel nothing and notice that some studf happens? Or just be more productive unconsciously and then realise, “holy shit, what am I doing??” ? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe not the next day but yes

Either that or I’m having constant existentialist experiences. Maybe @DarkPhilosopher or @Malkuth can weigh in

4 Likes

I largely fell asleep to this stuff at night. It worked the next day for me. But I also found that masked during the day seemed to work even faster.

Like feeling a cognitive shift whilst still running it.

6 Likes