When you start pulling of crazy manifestations with AC… :joy:

12 Likes

Edge of Danger Module :wink:

Or Wanted.

1 Like

Everyone can agree how awesome that Frick is

Like I still to this day… Can’t believe I got it for free… What a beast

Like :exploding_head:

You don’t even have to wait that long to see results within 2 weeks big tremendous change can happen if guided with some conscious power

Edit : I would have gone for more than big tremendous, maybe ultra supra big tremendous plus some other cool terms to make sure Everyone see how awesome that is, but I’m pretty sure everyone will know already by then :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Omfg this is so underrated this needs 50 likes.

1 Like

18 Likes

Capture

5 Likes

I know that feeling :joy:

1 Like

When there’s constant drama and conspiracy posts and call outs on the forums:

6 Likes

Close. I just don’t look that good in black.

That’s not you. It’s us.

You removed individual words from super-old posts.
We can’t fix the sentences, because those posts can no longer be edited.

Now, we are stuck sounding like we was bed at inglis tree yeahs agoo.

:hugs:

1 Like

Is this what your GIF is referring to?

1 Like

Hi @bombayduck .

I’m sincerely wanting to understand something that appears to be obvious to others, but may not be to me. I see you liked the above post. I want to make sure I can clarify what that means. If you are indicating that

would you please reply with text indicating so.

If not, would you also please reply with text indicating what you are referring to with your GIF post above:

@Melior @AlexanderGraves I noticed you liked that GIF. If you want to comment, please do so.

I’m open to what’s on your minds. Please do so with text because it will likely be more clear to me.

1 Like

Well just to be clear it’s about the little shame or weird feeling someone get when his post is edited by you and your rightfull moderation

I felt a bit ashamed a few times by the fact that I lacked enough good sense to remark that my phrasing was out of place lol (maybe not everyone liked that meme for that reason but I did for that one lol)

So it’s a little autoderison and joke when we get that little emoticon ‘’ RVconsultant edited your post’’ about our own behavior and how we go forward from there

The meme being : "damn where did I do something bad again "

You’re not at fault we are :joy:

Plus you’re really patient with us even taking the time to give explanation why the post was edited even if it was for obvious reasons so it’s all cool :+1:t2::sunglasses:

Thanks for your amazing moderation and being with us @RVconsultant, you’re Trully helping this community by making it a better place

3 Likes

First, thank you for speaking up and clearly articulating this.

If anyone has posted something before about this, I apologize for missing it or not enacting a better process.

I am truly sorry to you and anyone else who felt bad because of my redacting.

Thank you for clarifying. I really appreciate it.

As a further note, there is absolutely no penalty as far as I’m concerned. This is my intent: When we have more people coming here after a marketing campaign that could happen in the future, I want people to see this forum as a place of respect, and know how concretely the guidelines are applied, and that they are being followed. To be clear, my intent is not to shame or embarrass people, so I again, I’m truly sorry.

That’s very kind of you. TBH I am at fault. I could have done better, and I appreciate you mentioning this, as well as anyone else who did.

I could probably do that better actually.

Thank you, too, @Simon for the explanation. You’re the one who got me thinking more about this, so thank you for directing my attention where it needed to go.

@bombayduck I wished I could have understood better what you were indicating with your GIF. Next time if you want to bring something to my attention, would you please use text clearly indicating what you are wanting. Then add any respectful GIF you wish. :grin:

You are welcome.

3 Likes