The Official Subliminal Memes Thread

Don’t be over concerned about it
It’s really not that big of a deal at least not to me

Sometimes it has helped me see that I wasn’t fully apropriate so it’s even preferable that it was edited
out

We know it, really it’s just my own reaction, more : “how did I think it was apropriate :skull: ughhh…”
(If I felt shame it’s because the sentences edited were for good reasons and it’s a bit painfull to remark that good sense wasn’t in my mind for those precise case)

So like I said above it has helped me think more about how I decide to frame certain sentence in more appropriate ways

And you’re doing it right in my opinion I don’t see how it could be done better, the fact that you leave gentle remarks helps not doing the same mistake later on

And yeah lol sometimes when I look back at some old post even those not edited by you RV, and there isn’t that editing option available anymore and see some grammar mistakes I’m bleeding internally LoL

2 Likes

Why feel sorry? It’s your job!

I liked this meme because I also had something edited by you a bunch of times and was like “Awww, what did I do wrong this time?” With a smile though. It’s funny. No need to worry.

Except for what Simon said when you cut out the words fully and the sentence makes no sense :wink:

9 Likes

Why so serious RV

There was nothing to bring attention to, it’s simply a joke on the experience that many users share. BLACKICE did a better job of meme-ing it anyway.

No offense intended to anyone of course. FWIW my official opinion is that @RVconsultant does a fantastic job as a mod; this is just me trying to be funny. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you’re right.

It’s funny because it’s true. Thanks, man!

4 Likes

Rv: please enter a support ticket :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha funny😂

@RVconsultant
The gif simply means: Come onnnn, not again :weary:
I noticed multiple times where you edited my posts and liked those which were good and I am okay with it

1 Like

Literally.

If I get a reply from Saint, my heart drops and my mind scrambles to remember if I made an inappropriate joke on someone’s thread.

If I get an RV notification with a pencil, I figure it’s well deserved and I slipped with a cuss word.

2 Likes

Real footage of @Simon gracing us with his wisdom:

17 Likes

6hh0lu

14 Likes

What I think I look like while listening to Quantum Limitless:

What I probably actually look like…

13 Likes

6 Likes

beer2

7 Likes

4 Likes