The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

either our inner guides are somewhat connected, or we just subconsciously copy each other :rofl:

never used PS so can’t comment on it.
but my man, attraction isn’t the same on Wanted and Stark, one makes them see you as a hot guy, the other makes you seem famous and makes you funny.

its basically looks vs humor, and seeing who snatched Kim K, I think you should focus on humor :rofl:

but on a serious note, I would say WANTED, but that’s mainly because I spent 9 months with it, while as its barely been that long with Stark, so even the attraction I get now isn’t from Stark alone, because well, you don’t just lose attractiveness randomly, and because I have been maintaining my looks.

but if you would like to know what to use, and only choosing 1 of them, then Stark my man.
WANTED makes you attractive from the outside, Stark does it both in and out :wink:

2 Likes

new journal coming in a few hours.
for now, here is what happened with AsC

1 Like

If i had to bet i had asserted you would choose Wanted over Stark. Wanted has inner game changing too.

When did Ascension chamber come out??

2 Likes

Yesterday and it’s not the full thing, but the ZP part. You can get it for free. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks

How do i get it? I didn’t see it in the Sales page

1 Like

Check the thread in the news section.

3 Likes

Lol I gotta wonder if our inner Jarvis’s linked together

1 Like

While yeah, WANTED does have inner game, I wouldn’t say it could be compared to the game you play on Stark.

On WANTED, girls are attracted because of your vibe, looks and aura.
On Stark, girls are attracted because of your style, humor, social mastery, and extra smooth word play.

And if anything, there’s a reason why Charisma is considered an actual superpower to have, and running Stark (especially with Chosen) will make you see why I chose Stark over WANTED :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually pointed out once that Emperor + Stark combo, when I did it before, is better than WANTED by a lot, plus I also have EF st4 in there now.
But WANTED is the main reason I have such a good foundation now :wink:

6 Likes

So you listen every other day and 1 loop of each Zp title?

1 Like

Great, i like your explanation.

In my short experience with SC subs i can say that every title delivers what it promises.

So, i’ve always wondered why people ( according to Forum stories) were not having the seduction/ attraction success as one would conclude after reading product description page.

You are one of the few that seems to guide the sub to its full potential.

In my opinion, many people that fail to be a “playboy” with Stark are not taking the action that triggers the programming.

Someday i will try Starq…meanwhile i will be looking forward to your results from Starq.

4 Likes

the new journal is here

sorry but my listening patterns aren’t really “normal”, because I’m a very advanced user.

a lot of the times, it’s because of the density of the sub, and the seduction is a very social kind of seduction.
the charm and sense of humor can make situations escalate, but maybe people haven’t been paying much attention to the body language of others.

2 Likes

If one can’t become a playboy with Stark then they gotta have deeper issues. Even a natural born loner like me has no problem seeming to attract positive social attention with Stark in a completely passive way.

5 Likes

I get this before Day 18, but I thought it’s just me lol

At the same time, 7 days into the washout I DESPERATELY want to be back on subs lol

2 Likes

I think it’s the guidance from the ZP script.

Also about the washout thing: 3 days make me feel I’m fully ready.

1 Like

Nice to hear more positive results from Stark!!

2 Likes

I think I’m going to run Wanted as I know to look physically better more then overall. Can wanted zp make me grow taller. Also did you notice being more lazy on Wanted ZP?

1 Like

It should, however, I didn’t need any help with that, nor did I wanna get taller, so I didn’t notice any changes there.

Nope, but I would spend less time with my girlfriend per week, as I liked to kept making her miss me more and more, but then again, that’s part of the “mysterious” traits of WANTED ZP’s archetype :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much for all your knowledge! Do you believe I can go from 5’10 to 6’2 using Wanted ZP? (It’s literally the only aspect of my life I’m missing lol)

2 Likes

This is something I would ask the support, but if I’m not wrong, they’ll say something like:

yes, you can. It would also be a good idea to run Ascension Chamber once a week to guide the physical shifting towards height growth

Or something along those words :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, just in case you want to follow more updates, then do so on my new journal, as I’m going to request to close this one soon.

2 Likes

For those who don’t know yet and might be following me here, here’s my current journal: