The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

I thought you did well on emperor?

Im gonna run ascension alongside stark for a while

See where it gets me. But i guess stark is the one

2 Likes

Thing is, I can pick up any subliminal and start using it and get amazing changes, HOWEVER, not all subs “mix” as well with my personality.

I wanna know something, what are your expectations of ascension?

1 Like

Do you think that this voice is your subconcious or your higher self?

1 Like

Oh yes it definitely is.

4 Likes

Okay guys
So the other day I got libertine right?
Used it and felt good on the same night and saw the results instantly when I went to get food, then yesterday I played it first thing in the morning and went to my girlfriend’s university (to pick her and some friends, then go for lunch), and lemme just say this:

If you are in a committed relationship, and if you have made it clear before that you don’t really care about sleeping with other girls, then libertine won’t make your girlfriend happy :sweat_smile:
I knew the risks, but thought it would give me a similar effect as WANTED when it comes to my girl, but instead of my girl, it’s almost every girl I come across.
Heck even a girl I know, who dislikes me (a friend of my girlfriend) because of my sexual jokes, was loving them and even told me she’s liking them, which made my girl feel weirder than she already did.

Which then also lead to me realizing, if I kept doing libertine more, I might end up leaving her to explore more girls, just for the sake of pleasure, which I’m already getting enough of anyways, so I won’t be continuing libertine any longer.
It was a good sub to try, but I know that it could indirectly cause issues in the relationship for me (we already had an argument last night), and I’m not the type who’s gonna risk more BS over something unnecessary (extra pleasure).

12 Likes

Did you ever run PS?

Also, well, you became a real libertine, I guess you knew what’ll happen subconsciously? :wink:

3 Likes

Only Primal.
I actually wanted to message you or hit you up to ask about how PS works in a relationship, because it’s just sitting in my account, catching dust :rofl: (Sage Immortal and DD crying in the background).

Well the moment I played the first loop, I realized that it would be like wanted on steroids, but without the huge ego boost that makes me not even care, because this time I cared :rofl: and that caused a problem.

One of the things that happened yesterday:

We were at a restaurant, having a nice group lunch, and at the end when I asked for the bill, the waitresses specifically asked me (she got on her knees for me, to be on my eye level) if there was anything else that I wanted, so when you have libertine in your stack + Stark’s charm and the craving for amusement, and spent a long time being Mr. Wanted, the reply would be something like “are you on today’s menu?”…

So yeah :rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m good without libertine, cause I be causing drama through inspired action :rofl:

7 Likes

Too funny… inspired drama! A variation of that question is proposed in many early James Bond movies, especially with Roger Moore… He usually answers,”well…” and just smirks. But sometimes he says “maybe later.” :joy:

3 Likes

I have many of those subs that I never listened to sitting there.
Shiny object syndrome haha

I ran PS ONCE along with other subs so that’s not helpful.

Will be running Primal this week going forward to find back to the roots of my manhood. Then add PS!

Nice story haha
So your gf also became very interested in you like on Wanted days or did Libertine really mostly work on other women? :smiley:

2 Likes

For some reason it worked on others more than my girl :thinking:
Even my behavior, it was different towards other women.

4 Likes

Been noticing a pattern, whenever I hit day 18 with my cycle, regardless of the listening pattern, my intuition just tells me to washout :thinking: like a safety feature I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

With that said, I start a washout today, and I’ll post more if I can :sweat_smile: but honestly, Stark has made life so much more “active”, that I just forget to journal, but I need to start doing it more since I love reading and reflecting back on all of my journals’ entries.

5 Likes

hey guys,
so i’m done with my washout and i’m feeling fantastic, however, i will not journal here anymore, instead, i will be starting a new journal as i’m starting a new chapter in life, so a new journal will come soon.

for now, this is the stack i’ll be using:
Stark ZP
Emperor ZP
Emperor Fitness St4 ZP

11 Likes

You’ve got a nice stack lined up next. Looking forward to your next journal bro.

1 Like

My next stack will be identical but with EOG st4. Looking forward to your new journal

2 Likes

Do you think wanted is the sub that got you the most girls (Even tho you had a girlfriend). If you had to pick, which one would you choose Wanted, Stark or PS?

1 Like

either our inner guides are somewhat connected, or we just subconsciously copy each other :rofl:

never used PS so can’t comment on it.
but my man, attraction isn’t the same on Wanted and Stark, one makes them see you as a hot guy, the other makes you seem famous and makes you funny.

its basically looks vs humor, and seeing who snatched Kim K, I think you should focus on humor :rofl:

but on a serious note, I would say WANTED, but that’s mainly because I spent 9 months with it, while as its barely been that long with Stark, so even the attraction I get now isn’t from Stark alone, because well, you don’t just lose attractiveness randomly, and because I have been maintaining my looks.

but if you would like to know what to use, and only choosing 1 of them, then Stark my man.
WANTED makes you attractive from the outside, Stark does it both in and out :wink:

2 Likes

new journal coming in a few hours.
for now, here is what happened with AsC

1 Like

If i had to bet i had asserted you would choose Wanted over Stark. Wanted has inner game changing too.

When did Ascension chamber come out??

2 Likes

Yesterday and it’s not the full thing, but the ZP part. You can get it for free. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks

How do i get it? I didn’t see it in the Sales page

1 Like