The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

I’m not measuring it, it’s a figure of speech. I’m just trying to accentuate the fact that the process of picking something up is exponentially quicker than before. I was always bottom-tier when it came to athleticism for my entire life (just always been uncoordinated and stiff), but I feel significantly more athletic ever since I started running ME.

In the past, we can drill a combo for an entire pad holding session of 15-30 minutes and I’d still be doing the same mistakes with technique/footwork over and over by the end. This doesn’t happen anymore, since I’ve started using ME. This is the closest thing I could come up with, with regards to a ‘measurement’.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate. Having that point of reference is helpful.

3 Likes

How fast would you say your personality or inner calm reality if I had a couple archetypes and coupled it with rebirth? Given a 21 timeline, vs a 45 since I’m really hoping custom ZP come out next month since really just want build a few businesses up or learn a few skills for freelance and side gigs, and a little bit of Magick that way I can focus on male enhancement after the first zp cycle.

Does the physical shifting in stark or emperor affect male enhancement or help with building muscle?

Does Stark put you in a super flow state, like getting weeks worth of stuff done in a few hours? Or in RM

1 Like

I think having different archetypes defeats the purpose of using an archetype sub. If you’re using both Stark and Emperor at the same time, they will conflict and impede your growth in both subs. Stick to one type of archetype.

The only thing I could draw from personal experience for, is Stark. I have never entered a super flow state with Stark. I haven’t seen physical shifting in Stark. I haven’t seen any benefit regarding male enhancement or muscle building for Stark. I’ve seen it with Emperor.

I have no knowledge of RM however.

1 Like

Darn. Well thank you for the info brother.

Also when it comes to archetypes, I didn’t mean I wanted to be 100 percent stark, emperor, and or renaissance man at the same time, more of I want the benefits from both to work together.

Stark seems to be a social/tech/romantic/business prodigy that naturally has subconscious knowledge of something or it’ll help you quickly within a few days to weeks, get to a adapt level of whatever or however many fields of interest you have.

Emperor seems to be a high value can do type of archetype, you may not want to pull extra hours at a job while building three income streams at the same time but you will cuz you need to for the sake of freedom

Renaissance so far just seems to be a sub to become super competent and sophisticated at everything, every last thing you are interested in or might need to know,

3 Likes

@Invictus what is your stack habebi and how are you running it?

have you tried 3 zp titles every other day?

instead of doing 2 zp titles then the other day going to the the 3rd one

1 Like

If you scroll a bit you’ll see it it’s something like 3-4 different title 5-6 day on

2 Likes

No problem, happy to help.

Of course, that’s what we ideally all would want, to be our idea of the perfectly balanced individual. But I’ve seen posts in the past from other members (@Invictus has even gone into detail about this) about how subs that push an archetype tend to conflict with other archetypal subs.

Like I said, I don’t know a thing about RM so I can’t speak on it but Emperor and Stark can conflict with one another. If I were you, I’d run them in consecutive 45 day cycles so that your own personality and psyche can determine what to keep and what to let go of.

1 Like

Okay so let’s see

@Light-hearted-sith hey man, seems like @bombayduck has given you most of the info you needed :stuck_out_tongue:

But here’s my take on some of the things you asked about (I’ll list then);

• ME can enhance the results of the stack (you count ME as a major in the stack), but you shouldn’t be playing all 3 subs together.

• Stark and Emperor will both give you some physical shifting (similar intensity).

• if you want 1 sub to enhance RM, then it would be ME, not emperor or stark, however, if you want an archetype sub then Stark.

• overall, ME + RM + Stark would be good for you, in my opinion.

Now, @Budewr i can’t really give you advice on how you should run your subs, you probably don’t need to run so many, and I also feel like “alphamale” subs don’t gel with you (like emperor and ascension), which is fine because I’m the same too.
As for my stack, I’m contemplating adding WANTED again in my stack, but it’s just attachment to the sub I guess :rofl: but right now it’s Stark + ME + EF st3.
This week I ran my subs 5 days on, then took a rest day yesterday, and probably gonna start listening today’s stack in a bit.

Don’t try doing this

2 Likes

@Invictus have you seen physical shifting on stark at same level as emperor?

1 Like

Have you considered running this stack alongside Renaissance Man in the future since that would make a full ENTP stack? (referring to what Saint said a while back)

1 Like

Thanks, do you think this stack would good for quickly learning basic freelance skills and side gigs?

1 Like

Yes and no.
Similar level? Yes.
Same kind of physical shifting? No.

RM doesn’t align with any of my goals.
I might get it if I ever wanted to do magic as a side profession, but even then, Stark gives me enough creativity :stuck_out_tongue:

@Light-hearted-sith whats your goal here?
With the stack

1 Like

What was the difference?

1 Like

Emperor’s physical shifting felt more like Spartan’s, feeling like it wanted to make you look more like the dude on the cover of Emperor.

Stark’s physical shifting effects show up in how handsome I look, like a total movie star.
In fact, I’ve gotten compared to Taylor Launter (from his Twilight days), except with facial hair :rofl:

2 Likes

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Got libertine.
Played libertine.

Stark made me feel 90% the same (socially and all) as when I’m high, and libertine was the missing 10%.

Though now the question is about how to do my stack, because all 3 in my stack are subs I love, the 4th slot was always for a sub I would only need for the day or something, but now I’m going to use Libertine as a main program, so I’m thinking if I should:

1. Stop ME, and replace with AsC
  2. Continue 4 subs, with my “5-6 days on” pattern.
  3. Use 4 but take every other day off.

All 3 ways of using them will result in the effects being somewhat different when it comes specifically, but overall, the big end goal is the same.

So which option is the best :thinking:?

Mr. Oracle’s comments:

I have nothing to say, except that Mind’s Eye is what made us get closer, and I would not like to only talk to you when you dream.

1 Like

Kewl, just wanting to test the waters to see what I mebbe can expect down the line👍

2 Likes

Thank you, That is nice to know. I too have be doing various things listening to binaural beats and self hypnosis tapes etc for awhile. This is the first program that has been consistent and I can feel progress . Sub Club does not half step! Kudos to the creators and to all the people who post. I am a neophyte and I learn and live through you all on how to navigate this brave new world. In the 4 months I’ve been here I feel the changes. Namaskar​:heart::pray::pray::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

1 Like