The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

In the name of science as cliched as it sounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your creative side, plus being around different people seems to be more what you would flow with or love. So QT sounds like a good choice. Plus the time off is nice, that’s like a month and a half off :grin:

1 Like

Is leave a paid vacation?

1 Like

The way you describe this, no way youre planning to do UDC lol.

1 Like

Oh it’s clear to me that QT fits you like a glove. I’d be shocked if you took the UDC offer instead, QT sounds like exactly what you’ve always expressed to want, both openly and implicitly.

1 Like

@Deadpool @Melior @Mogul_Nascent @TheDerpinator @bombayduck

Hahahahah did I really make it that obvious :rofl::rofl::rofl:?
But yeah, I accepted QT’s offer, and well, remember how UDC’s position was a senior level? Well QT offered an entry level position with a higher salary, and I’m pretty sure you guys realize what that means right :stuck_out_tongue:?

Also, 2-3 hours after I sent the acceptance email, I get this in an email from the same girl from the interview (H):

I barely even signed bruh :rofl:

@KingEsh yes, paid leave, with 7 days emergency leave (also paid).

4 Likes

I changed my mind, take UDC: :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

Bruh dream job starting like it’s a play

I won’t lie I’m jealous ahahaha
Good job mate!

You’re up for good things to come :wink:

1 Like

hahahaha no need :rofl:

bro I need to talk to you about something, but first, is your stack still ME + Stark + MTMX?

I will go all out ma man :sunglasses:

on a sidenote, seeing how this journal has also crossed 500 posts, i think i’ll start a new one, but maybe i’ll start from the first day of work.

in other news: EF ZP is here :wink: and im on my second loop of st3 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course. DM me bro.

1 Like

Which of those three would you say really pushes you to learn skills?

And which would gel with RM the best?

1 Like

Wow, how long have you been doing subs? Plus, can we newcomers expect to do your experimental style in 18 to 24 months?

1 Like

I can tell you right now that voice is your higher self

1 Like

Lol hell no. I don’t think you should expect to be able to ever do Invictus’ experimental style. If you can do it, sure why not, but there’s really no point, unless you happen to be hyper-sensitive to the effects of ZP like he is.

2 Likes

I don’t know why I made it so dramatic when I posted that, but I just wanted to know if you’re able to use Imagery Training with your stack, for Muay Thai?

Stark.

Subclub subs? 1 year this march.
using LoA, other subs, binaural beats, frequencies, etc.? 7-8 years.

no.
you don’t even need as much exposure.

well, it’s definitely helping me out quite a bit.

2 Likes

:joy:

No worries.

100%, Mind’s Eye has changed the game when it comes to visualization and imagery for Muay Thai. I remember before, how if I was shown a technique I would have to drill it so many times before I could make the proper adjustment. Now I just visualize what I need to do in my head, and I get it done instantly. It’s crazy to think, but I’ve realized that ME is the best physical sub out there.

6 Likes

Could minds eye propel you to quickly near same day matrix level change, if you ran it along side other subs?

Like physical/fighting, instantly improve and implement techniques, help with physical shifting in terms of height, male enhancement, body mass

With GMX, able to take a casual to a high level pro,( though I’m not sure if it’ll help visualize giant chess pieces in bed)

Subs like PS, being able to seduce whomever you want or persuade whomever

Or subs like Stark, emperor, or RM. Just learn everything at a machine ai type speed

Also how would you compare rebirth with ME? Right now I’m currently trying to figure the stack for the first phase for the next couple of months, which I’m thinking between RM stark rebirth, RM emperor rebirth, RM stark eog, emperor stark eog.

2 Likes

Yes I can attest to ME giving me same day improvement with technique and skill-building. I always felt a disconnect between the way my body moved and my brain for my entire life, running ME changed that completely. Now I can pick up the mechanics of a technique 10x quicker than before.

I assume that it would be the same thing for the other things you talk about (I know many have talked about their gaming skill improving significantly with ME).

Two completely different subs. Rebirth is about healing through reframing your self-identity, so it would work excellently with archetypal subs like Stark, Emperor and RM. Mind’s Eye is all about improving your ability to visualize “in the mind’s eye” if you will, with whatever you want.

2 Likes

How are you measuring that?

1 Like