The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

If my guess is right, you’d want to guide it towards your romantic life, right?

I remember when you asked about PS for a relationship, I think in that regard, Primal would be better as you won’t feel the “push” to seduce.

But then again, if you had the push, you can just seduce the one you’re already with :stuck_out_tongue: right?

1 Like

Adding on to what I was saying yesterday about Stark + Chosen, this page literally feels like it describes the effect I’ve been noticing myself having on those who interact with me;

2 Likes

So tomorrow is going to be my first rest day of the week, however, today I only did 3 loops (ME, Stark, and Chosen), nothing extra, no 4 loops.

The reason for this is because yesterday I had a hangover from getting a bit too high on Thursday (I was too happy after the interview), so my “input” needs to be a little less, or I would end up feeling overloaded, since it also dehydrated me quite a bit.

But here’s an insight in why I get high often:
I’m bored. I want to start work, but I keep having to wait for an answer, so I’m bored.
So I pass time by getting high.

5 Likes

I miss WANTED :pensive:

7 Likes

How come? Besides the attention and body shifting is there something your missing?

2 Likes

I miss the feeling I got where whenever I went ANYWHERE, it felt like guys would do anything to be me, even for a second.

And that ego boost is missing :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Too funny man :joy: But I get what you mean, felt a little of that myself when I ran it in qv2. Just hit the gym and I’m sure you’ll get some of that attention there with your gains :muscle:

1 Like

Ahahahahaha I do get that attention there, but it doesn’t feel the same.
It’s like on WANTED, I saw that attention and used it subconsciously to boost my ego :sweat_smile: but with Stark and Chosen, there’s no envy, but more like admiration only.

Well thankfully I haven’t done a 4th loop today, and I feel much better than the morning, so I loaded up WZP and won’t use Chosen anymore from my next listening day.

Need that extreme ego back :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s like you unconsciously knew to leave the fourth spot open, maybe I’m reading too much into that. But that’s the feeling I get, you’ll be turning heads soon man :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The other “me” giggled when I read this :exploding_head:

damn

1 Like

Called it :grin:

1 Like

Seems like saying this caused a reaction in my reality :rofl:
Cause I got an email when I woke up, saying:

Congratulations for being selected for the role of Training and Development Officer within Human Capital Directorate at United Development Company.

You are invited to visit our department tomorrow to review your employment offer and discuss further related details.

I won’t straight up sign it tomorrow, but I’ll try to see if they give me some time (till Thursday or Sunday) before I can give them an answer, then I’ll call the Tourism Council tomorrow (the last interview place), and ask how long do they need to finish up the offer (since they also said this week), and if they sent it this week as well, then I go with them, if they didn’t send anything by Thursday, then I’m going with this offer.

7 Likes

Alrighty then,
So I woke up today, did a loop of Stark ZP only (so far) and then got ready and left for the employment meeting that was scheduled for today.

In 21 days, I didn’t just randomly get called to interview for a job, but also have the offer sitting on my bed with me right now, and I’m pretty sure that those who have been following my journey realize how slow my country’s procedures are when it comes to employment and all (I was waiting for over 2 months for the Olympics and they’re still busy with other stuff), so seeing this path, that just manifested outta nowhere, makes me feel like it’s meant to be, however, soon as I got the offer and was told that I have time till Wednesday to confirm, I told myself to go home and take all the time I’m given, because another offer (the tourism council/last interview story) is coming tomorrow, since I called earlier and confirmed, and that call is going to be the deciding factor.

Also, in the job description thingy I got, apparently it states that the requirement is 3 to 5 years…. I HAVE NONE :rofl::rofl::rofl:, but still got the offer :stuck_out_tongue: although they told me that I have to go through quite a bit of training (6 to 24 months), during which I’ll still get a full salary, and then after the training my salary will just increase more.

So yeah, the whole path seems like it’s extremely chill, while being an extremely good opportunity for a lot of career and personal growth, but my dad said that he feels like the salary is a bit lower than what I should have been proposed, which is why the deciding factor tomorrow is going to be the salary, as I weighed out everything, and if the salary proposed by the tourism council isn’t at least 2.5k more, then I’m going with this HR position.

But yeah, @SaintSovereign thanks for MEZP, that’s the one responsible for this manifestation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Okay so quick update:

The other “me” (I should really give him a name at this point, but he just says “I’m everything and nothing”, and I’m here like “:slight_smile:?”) told me to not really use any other subs except ME ZP today, so I asked why and this was the response:

we are going through a phase of uncertain outcome. Today you’re considering UDC, tomorrow it might be the council. Friday you played WANTED, but today you want Chosen again. I have helped you, guided you, and now all you’re doing is making decisions in the face of uncertainty, with more uncertainty. Stop it.

Yes boss :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Relax m8, you’re winning. I agree with your Jarvis.

1 Like

I have decided, I shall name him…

Mr. Oracle

aka Mr. O.

tomorrow’s the day guys, I’ll finally make the decision to start my career.
either in the marketing field, or the HR field.
all I wait for now, is the call in the morning, and then it’s decided.

4 Likes

That is very close to my heart because in my job I work with Oracle database :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The second offer is here (from the tourism council) and now the comparison begins.

UDC:

Pros: future in real estate (passive income), peaceful workspace, strong connections, makes way to becoming a strategic planning consultant in the future.

Cons: typical 9 to 5, training is minimum 6 months but can go to 24 months, corporate setting, less social people, can be too repetitive/“routinely”.

Also, only 25 days leave, annually.

QT:

Pros: awesome and interesting projects, always active, more connections with influential people, marketing is a passion I want to follow, much more of a social work environment, always doing something new and different, better use of my creative brain, broader field = more future opportunities for progress in marketing.
(Higher pay, but the difference is just 1k, which is equivalent to 275$).

Cons: could require some extra work on certain days, might have a bit less free time, it’s a bit further than UDC.

Also, more days of leave (45) annually.

Let’s see what you guys think I’ll choose :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

QT sounds definitely more appealing.

3 Likes

That sound like a QT

Just by your own description you feel it better it shows when you talk about it

1 Like