The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

So LB makes you into a cat murderer, got it. Thank you for your valuable research Invictus :upside_down_face: :joy:

1 Like

uhhhhhh

2 Likes

He’s clearly upset about the incident. Would have saved the cat if he could, but accidents happen.

Call him a slayer if you must, but he’s no cat murderer

2 Likes

Myocarditis can be a side effect of the vaccine, one that the CDC is monitoring here in the United States. They recommend seeing a doctor if the symptoms on that page occurs within a week of vaccination, but make sure you check the websites of your local health officials for their recommendations.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign and everyone

I think I discovered something about myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

so you guys know that I’m running 3 subs per day, right?
what you guys don’t know is that the order of the subs DOES matter, at least in my case, here’s what really happens with me;

the first sub I run: makes me feel like it covers me up inside, like inner reality shifting.
the second sub I run: gives me the aura and external reality shifts (manifestations, behavioral changes, body language, physical shifting, etc.).
the third sub I run: this is the sneakiest of them all, it executes more than the first 2 I ran, but on the following rest day.

what do I mean?
yesterday, I ran LB, EmpZP, and StZP (in that order).
I was having a big spike in the amount of love I felt for my family, girlfriend, as well as the forum members :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, but my aura felt very sexy and VIP (like i previously mentioned from EmpZP), and I also felt that surge of power within my core again.

and now today, well, not only did I ended up gathering LoL players from the forums, but we also had a blast playing and getting to know each other (@GoldenTiger and @Ingress, and then @Budewr joined as well for a match), which pretty much felt like StZP also going overboard to socialize, but here’s the other thing that’s pretty surprising, I don’t think I’ve ever been mentioned as much by others, as they are mentioning me today on the forum, the ones I remember off the top of my head were from @Ice @Brandon @Palpatine @Psiklou @Ingress @GoldenTiger @AlexanderGraves and @Billions, that’s way too many people to be mentioning me in one day “randomly”.

12 Likes

That’s funny, I just wrote about listening to 3 subs in one day based on a listening pattern I’m recommending.

Your comment should be the guide on how to listen to 3 subs in one day!

Stark making you innovate and share it for greater fame :wink:

God, you’re already hiring VA’s to engage with us on the forum. How far will you go for fame Vic?

2 Likes

I don’t know about that, a lot of people would end up overestimating their abilities and end up overloading, and it would end up being my fault for tempting them.

Wanna know something cool :stuck_out_tongue:?
I start a new experiment with my stack from today :stuck_out_tongue:
This one might be the most ambitious test so far.

Well, let’s see what happens today :wink:

2 Likes

Stark ZP

have you ever wondered what you’re truly capable of? how much greatness lies within that super-advanced computer of yours, that rests inside your skull?
when was the last time you tried something for the first time? and failed? then tried again and again, pushing through every failure, until you broke through all the limitations imposed on you by your own lack of confidence in achieving greatness?

the mind is but an ocean of thoughts, some of these thoughts will be good, some will be bad, some will be destructive, but then there are those hidden gems you’ll come across, the thoughts which lead to a path of innovation, and you are the sole explorer of this vast ocean of ideas. your intellect far exceeds that of every other creature on this planet, embrace it, let it flow through you, let it inspire you, and turn those ideas into the most beautiful creations the world has yet to lay its eyes upon.

and fear not, for you are not alone in this quest, as there’s a voice out there, a guide, that will assist you in finding your most optimal path to achieving such great heights. listen to that voice, tune in to the frequency of your higher self, embrace it, and let it pave the way for your journey.

5 Likes

Bruh I really am looking forward to running this in 3 weeks.

1 Like

Stark ZP with Chosen?

Also do you feel any difference between ALZP and Chosen?

I did feel a big difference with Alp zp and chosen.

Chosen after was giving lot of recon/sickness after first loop.

Chosen within is a different beast altogether.

I think emp and stark go together

2 Likes

Nope, for the first run it’ll be Stark and a Sex stack. Then I introduce Chosen back in.

Yes, Chosen has way more positivity for me, and feels more like the chosen one. But this might be because I know the sales page :wink:

1 Like

It’s pretty interesting how different people feel on the same sub, even if just build was a bit different :thinking:

Well, Saint mentioned recently that knowing the objectives is important and helps with the subs and results.

So I’d say ever since I know where Chosen truly goes, it works differently.

1 Like

Do you think if you ran the previous file (ALZP), then it would work the same as Chosen, because you know the objectives :thinking:?

Update on Stark ZP with my “experiment”;

• I can’t feel time, one moment it was 9:50pm, 10 mins later it was 10:20pm, stuff like that happened 3 times so far.

• once I start talking to anyone, my mouth doesn’t stop, my girl was on the phone with me and kept telling me “slow down”, because of the fact that I was talking about 3 different topics at the same time, without losing track of my thoughts, all while reading a post on the Emperor ZP thread made by @Billions and @LikeADrug.

• People who see me daily in gym, but haven’t ever talked to me, kept talking to me today, about a multitude of different things.

• I feel like I know way too many things, even if they were things I haven’t read about in years, and even some things that I never even heard about, it’s like my brain is connected to google and giving me answers to many things.

• I feel like I’m in a state of extreme hyper activity.

7 Likes

This reiterates that it makes someone ENTP-like.

1 Like

That’s my secret cap, I’ve always been an ENTP.

1 Like

Let me ask you a question. How do you feel when I say, “are you a good person?”

1 Like

How I feel about this?
It’s a very stupid question to ask because of the following reasons;

• I could lie.

• “goodness” isn’t measurable, nor is there a constant point of reference to gauge my level of “goodness”.

• what’s “good” in my eyes, may be the worst possible thing to you.

So if I were to answer that question, I’d probably just ask you, what defines “good”?

1 Like