Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Stark ZP 's documented Jarvis / “A.I” effect I guess. Makes me eager to try Stark ZP after my washout.

I’ve been reading posts on this forum for almost two years and I somehow have missed this Jarvis effect that I’ve seen mentioned the past couple of days.

-sigh-

Research time.

1 Like

It’s still OK to stack them though right?

I’m starting stark after my washout too. Whats a jarvis effect?

Edit: searched it on forum. Some sort of voice in your head?

1 Like

Yes. Just don’t stack the Qv2 and ZP versions of the same title.

6 Likes

Yeah but the voice is like one result of the unification of conscious and subconscious on Stark ZP. @Invictus, @Iceman and @Davisnwc have posted on it.

The post linked below (and some following post)

and on Invictus thread.

5 Likes

many here don’t really see journals anymore, so I’ll post this here:

interesting effects

edit: Saint, I know you might get annoyed by the fact that I posted about a listening pattern that would most probably overload others, and I apologize for that, but this felt like such an interesting thing that I felt too compelled to write about.

6 Likes

And I really hope they will consider this great idea instead of removing this brilliant product. Adding EQ, spiritual and artsy elements would make it very different from Limitless but still working in the same domain.

1 Like

We are doing everything we can to avoid removing it. The issue is the fact that BLU was a “booster,” which doesn’t exist on ZP… yet. So, we’re still seeing if we can make BLU something that you can run and feel the productivity and cognitive enhancements immediately, or if we’ll have to shelve it for now. Either way, we do NOT WANT to eliminate the product. Hence the research I’ve been doing into recon (which I talked about on my journal) and quicker execution.

I’m pretty sure I can make BLU work in the seven minute format, but I know what will happen after that. Overexposure hell from those who won’t run one loop.

17 Likes

So UA and stark have minds eye

I think Sage, RICH, Mogul, Spartan could use it.

Oh and Khan……Definitely Khan

2 Likes

I’m willing to test that seven-minute kitten if there’s such a possibility. :heart_eyes:

Would not mind joining in.

Just all the bold and decisive shit you do on Khan, were talking sex, work, social everyting!

3 Likes

i admire your concern for customers but as i have stated many times on this subject…

SOCIETY COULD NOT FUNCTION IF EVERY COMPANY HAD TO BABY CUSTOMERS

it is not your responsibility if idiots refuse to follow the instructions.

someone can buy a hammer and kills someone with it but no one expects hammer companies to somehow build in a safety measure to prevent this.

it is not your responsibility to anticipate that some people will be stupid and hurt themselves with the product.

people refuse to follow instructions for drugs/medication all the time but no one expects drug companies to anticipate this and somehow built in safety measures into medication to prevent this.

again, there would be no way for society to function if all companies tried to baby customers the way you seem to.

again, i admire the thought but its highly irrational in my opinion.

if 7 min BL is possible then it should be released even if idiots will refuse to follow instructions.

1 Like

100% disagree.

I do not see why any spiritual elements should be added to cognitive enhancement product.

buy a spiritual product if that is what you seek.

2 Likes

Honest question.

Is there anything you don’t disagree with on here?

13 Likes

100% agree :wink:

There’s plenty of spiritual subs out there, get that ultimate sage alchemist projection shit away from my cognitive enhancement subs tyvm

3 Likes

100% disagree. When he agrees, he says “good question” :grin:

5 Likes

That’s why it’s called “Beyond” Limitless, Beyond what Limitless offers. Cognition beyond “ordinary” cognition so spiritual/artsy/emotional cognition or you can name it whatever you want if you’re not into the term “spirituality”. So enhancing “not ordinary” aspects of cognition like “spiritual”, artsy and emotional ones. I’m sure the guys will take it into account since we have no program of this kind.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You’re right that SubClub isn’t liable for someone’s free-will decisions. In fact, I’m sure that the medical disclaimer says much the same in more technical, legally viable language.

I’m also sure that someone potentially choosing to do more loops isn’t their only criteria when they’re deliberating on these things, though it is the one Saint mentions here and for good reason.

For example. How can Saint, Fire, RV, Dark, the Support Guy or Q-Engineer possibly control whether or not someone accidentally over-loops? It has happened to quite a few people. Or whether someone that has never heard of SubClub stumbles onto their store site and buys, say, EMPEROR and decided to run it before they have even read the PDF?

They can’t. I can’t speak for them but they strike me as guys that actually care about what their titles are going to do to people, even if they’ve already gone above and beyond in order to ensure that even a new person that has no knowledge of the forum can use these with ease; provided they follow the instructions.

Which they have to read.

That’s because hammers are made for hammering things, not people. The only safety measure available would be to take the hammer away from the person.

These subliminals aren’t any hammer. They’re basically audio one can listen to in order to achieve this or that and one can listen whenever, however, wherever and for whatever reason/justification/rationalization may be going through their head at the moment, for however long they choose.

Which is their choice.

I don’t think anyone cares for the idea of someone listening to subliminals while driving and falling asleep at the wheel. Again, I can’t speak on their decision-making process in not releasing higher powered tech at the moment, but… That takes the equation of one and potentially multiplies it.

You’re right, in a very stark, somewhat cold way, lol. It’s not their responsibility.

But wouldn’t it be irresponsible of them not to?

People shot people and sometimes, people got shot on accident. Gun companies came up with safeties. Gun safes.

Would you write a letter to a gun company, requesting that they remove triggers from all of their guns going forward, because it’s not their fault if someone gets hurts?

Idk. Saint has hit us with the “y’all are killing me” line more than I care to count.

Sometimes, the community can be like babies with the whining and complaining and wanting this, questioning that, misinterpreting this, that and the other.

Society is full of babies. We just do things that we think make us ‘adults’, 'cause that’s what we label those things and that phase in our life. The difference between a child and an adult is that adults tell children what to do and children want to be adults.

Actually, the one wants to be the other so bad until it is the other. Life is weird.

Anyways. Not sure this is even useful.

6 Likes