The Invictus Experience (Stark ZP + ME ZP)

It’s pretty interesting how different people feel on the same sub, even if just build was a bit different :thinking:

Well, Saint mentioned recently that knowing the objectives is important and helps with the subs and results.

So I’d say ever since I know where Chosen truly goes, it works differently.

1 Like

Do you think if you ran the previous file (ALZP), then it would work the same as Chosen, because you know the objectives :thinking:?

Update on Stark ZP with my “experiment”;

• I can’t feel time, one moment it was 9:50pm, 10 mins later it was 10:20pm, stuff like that happened 3 times so far.

• once I start talking to anyone, my mouth doesn’t stop, my girl was on the phone with me and kept telling me “slow down”, because of the fact that I was talking about 3 different topics at the same time, without losing track of my thoughts, all while reading a post on the Emperor ZP thread made by @Billions and @LikeADrug.

• People who see me daily in gym, but haven’t ever talked to me, kept talking to me today, about a multitude of different things.

• I feel like I know way too many things, even if they were things I haven’t read about in years, and even some things that I never even heard about, it’s like my brain is connected to google and giving me answers to many things.

• I feel like I’m in a state of extreme hyper activity.

7 Likes

This reiterates that it makes someone ENTP-like.

1 Like

That’s my secret cap, I’ve always been an ENTP.

1 Like

Let me ask you a question. How do you feel when I say, “are you a good person?”

1 Like

How I feel about this?
It’s a very stupid question to ask because of the following reasons;

• I could lie.

• “goodness” isn’t measurable, nor is there a constant point of reference to gauge my level of “goodness”.

• what’s “good” in my eyes, may be the worst possible thing to you.

So if I were to answer that question, I’d probably just ask you, what defines “good”?

1 Like

You wrote only about Stark, how do you know that those things came only from him? What if this is all mixed between Emperor, Stark, and Lovebomb?
Intelligence and multitasking are also in Emperor’s presence.
I still have a weird feeling about running Emperor with Stark because they are both quite distinguish characters.
How can you be famous and lone wolf Emperor at the same time?

3 Likes

Are you a relativist?

1 Like

I only listened to Stark ZP today :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, the thing I did today (my new experiment) creates the possibility of overwriting previous subs, because honestly, I don’t feel emperor as much today, and LB seems like it’s gone.

Also, If you remember, in my previous journal I mentioned about me discovering the ability to just “erase” a sub from within me, as well as ignore it consciously and subconsciously, so that’s how I know it’s Stark ZP, isolated.

Well, Do you know how hackers are often famous with a hidden identity?
That’s a famous lone wolf :wink:.

Not really, I only gave you an argument of why that question could be considered flawed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Interesting, I wish I could erase anything like you. You know better what are you up to and Stark seems to works his charm on you very well :).
So you are like the advisor of kings who is always hiding in the shadows but everyone knows about him.
But if I listen to something for a long time I would not want to be diminished within a few days.

1 Like

It’s not always a good thing, because right now, I feel like I “suppressed” emperor’s physical shifting, in fact, I weighed 71.4 today (2kg decrease), so not always a good idea to just forcefully erase things :rofl:

This only started with ZP by the way, I wasn’t able to do it back when I was listening to Qv2 subs.

In fact, you know how people often say my high flow is nice?
It can be overwhelming when you suddenly feel like everything changed after listening to a new sub, kinda trippy :rofl:

1 Like

In that case, if you are feeling overwhelmed by a new sub, you must not change your stack too often :).

Probably thanks to Spartan but of course maybe Emperor was also involved I discovered Tim Ferriss’s book about insane program 15 kg in 28 days. I said farewell to Jeff for now.

This program is insane in my opinion. I am going to the gym only once in four days and only for 1 hour or an hour and a half.
Today was the second time I did only six exercises with just one set of everyone to absolute failure and that’s it. Was feeling quite exhausted after that. Ate my dinner fast.

From the first training which was four days before I was quite shocked today when I saw myself in the mirror (75kg in the evening), but too early to say and after a month I will do some photo comparison.
Also increased my food intake by adding one liter of milk a day.

2 Likes

That is waaaaay too low frequency for me :sweat_smile:

I know these mixed archetypes from the Rock n’ Roll scene.

Take these characters into account:

Mike Patton
Maynard James Keenan
Johnny Ramone
Tony Iommi
And many more:

Very innovative in their respective fields, very famous, lone wolf type through creation process, social savvy when needed.
Each one of them created ther musical empire

3 Likes

I don’t know and I cannot know.
I just made this assumption based on what Saint said about the objectives.

1 Like

Update on Stark ZP: (yesterday’s experiment):

• still feeling hyper, not as much as yesterday though.

• barely slept for 5 hours, yet still full of energy.

• posted a small clip of me practicing some magic on Snapchat, ended up with 4 girls asking me what I’m doing today :rofl::eyes:

• yesterday I felt like I knew things that I didn’t even read about before, but today, I feel like an intellectual sponge, that can absorb knowledge instantly.

• my brain feels like it’s doing some repairing constantly, could be related to the damage from drug abuse, from a few years back :thinking:

• social effects: I haven’t been to a single place so far (since yesterday) where people didn’t just randomly talking to me, like even WANTED’s attention wasn’t as much as this :exploding_head:

• got a haircut today and realized that I’m not a snack anymore… BUT A WHOLE FUCKING MEAL :heart_eyes:

Tomorrow, I’ll be testing Emperor in the same experimental way, I have a feeling that it’s gonna shake my world up, however, it’s for science :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Just one question my friend, what are you doing today :)?

1 Like

I shall be high and play today :sunglasses:
It’s way too cold and windy outside for me to do anything, and as much as I would love to boost my ego with attention, there’s no point in that if I’m freezing :cold_face:

4 Likes