The Body Keeps the Score

Exams came out ok (ish) Turns out Im 4.5 kg heavier and my cholesterol is 15% higher than last time I checked (5 months ago or so)
Seems like an invitation for Spartan.

1 Like

I think I discovered the root of all the negativity I was feeling towards my girlfriend.

Yesterday she was looking for bonding and looking to the past and I quickly changed the subject.
Today I realized how selfish I am, I wanted to give her emotional support for something that happened and I couldnt, thats when it hit me… I want to be there for her, without her asking me for it, I want for the desire be born from me naturally.

2 Likes

Day#19

Genesis × 3 minutes
Wanted Black × 3 minutes

Getting closer to the end of this cycle.

1 Like

I think I have the next step of the plan laid out…

Ive used EOG st1 for 2 cycles back when ZP was launched, now Im about to finish my 3rd Genesis cycle.

Im gonna go with EOG st1 and Wanted Black for 1 cycle so I can warm back into EOG, then in the next cycle Im changing into EOG st2 stacked with Genesis and WB.

3 Likes

Btw that job offer that was stagnant until I began running Genesis is a done deal now. Ive already signed the contract and I start on August. The cool thing is yesterday the same person called me to offer me 4 more days of training, which is 20% more work and 20% more money.

So Im pretty satisfied right now on how things are moving in my life with Genesis.

4 Likes

Hummm I just remember this…

Im gonna send a support ticket

2 Likes

Day#21

Genesis × 3 minutes
Wanted × 2 minutes

End of cycle and now washout for 3 days.

1 Like

Washout day#3

Since yesterday Ive been feeling overloaded, but nothing serious.
Im feeling its a good idea to stack Chosen and Wanted Black this next cycle, due to work compromises I believe its a good fit.

Genesis can wait till the next one.

2 Likes

New cycle

Day#1

Wanted Black × 3 minutes.
Chosen × 4 minutes.

So far, so good.

Im midway on a day of training, tomorrow I have a full day of training too.
Chosen has definitely affected the class dinamics and peoples attitude towards me in a positive way.

Im gonna rotate these 2 titles and Genesis during this cycle in a way that Im not totally sure yet.

2 Likes

Too soon to tell for certain, but Chosen + Wanted Black feels very natural and charismatic.

Like getting away with it its a really fun challenge.
Chosen is adding a lot of playfulness to the mix.

3 Likes

I overcame such a massive negative belief that affected my work and money making opportunities in the last couple of weeks that Im quite impressed with myself.
Im doing things I swore I would never do, but here I am enjoying them, without prejudice.

Today I had a challenge to take it even further and I started rejecting the challenge, I didnt want to take it to the next level. Suddenly after a little while I said to my self, why are you running away from what you are building, its gonna be good. So I took the challenge.

Im saying YES to life, Im saying YES to wealth, Im saying YES to opportunities.

Genesis has been awesome, really shifted my life in ways that I havent even considered before and Im liking it. At the same time I know this is the beginning of a longer ride and it excites me a lot.

8 Likes

Day#3

Chosen × 3 minutes
Wanted Black x 3 minutes.

For now Im feeling really tired, Im gonna try to sleep for an hour and see how it goes.

4 Likes

Chosen is giving me recon :pensive:
Hating right now

2 Likes

Day#5

Chosen × 3 minutes
Wanted Black × 3 minutes.

Yesterday I felt really good, Im really liking this stack.

2 Likes

I dont know about Chosen… I miss Genesis, it was a better fit for me and for Wanted Black.
Im gonna go back to Genesis and begin to craft a custom around it.
Not shure if or when Im gonna build it, but Im gonna play with the idea.

3 Likes

Ive had at least 5 different dreams last night, all of them where about women. The first 2 where about a girl I knew 20 years ago or something, we were friends, but in my dream we were intimate in the first one and a couple in the second.

The other 3 dreams were similar in theme but they all had women that dont exist irl, they represented the same qualities and values though.

I woke up from the last one feeling nostalgic and thinking about the meaning of all the dreams, only to figure out what all of them have in common.
It wasnt a conscious process of finding out, it felt more like being a spectator of my thoughts unraveling in front of my eyes.

All of the women were physically different, but all of them were really good partners, the kind of woman that enjoys and shares the same outlook towards life, and likes to have fun even if that means breaking some rules.

I remember having a dream of the most beautiful woman in the world some days ago and now this one completes the picture some more.

What is really important for me to have in a relationship, someone whos wiling to be with me through hell and enjoys life in a very adventurous way. A kindred spirit.

My girfriend is like that and I feel very thankful for that.

From Wanted Black objectives:

• Embrace your true self and amplify your innate qualities, without the need for pretense or performance.

• Embrace adventure and exploration, inviting others to join you on a passionate journey

• Transform flaws into strengths, radiating authenticity and personal growth

Those seems to be kicking in.

4 Likes

On a different, but not so different side of things, yesterday night before falling asleep we fooled around with the lady and I had one of the most powerful erections ever. It was so strong and hard both of us noticed the difference right away.

It made the whole experience way more enjoyable for both of us, I cant even find words to really describe it. It had a different quality to it, something extra, something special.

It wasnt technique, its was pure raw connection…

4 Likes

Day#7

Wanted Black × 3:33
Genesis × 3:00

Back to Genesis :love_you_gesture:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

:point_down:t2:

1 Like

Theres something so soothing and relaxing about Genesis. I love that sub, probably my favorite of them all.

2 Likes