The Body Keeps the Score

I went to the doctor yesterday, turns out a discopathy is not the only thing happening in my lower back.
I have an autoimmune inflamatory problem, so I will create a custom that includes physical and emotional healing, deep and focused.

I feel a bit shooked emotionally, but now I have a diagnosis so I can take precise meassures on how to heal myself.

Final Version:

1. Cores:
Paragon
Elixir
2. Physical Healing:
SPS: Skeletal System
SPS: Muscular System
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Endocrine System
SPS: Immune System
SPS: Cardiovascular System
Asclepius
3. Emotional Healing:
Attachment Destroyer
ARES
Final Showdown
Path of Forgiveness
Growth Through Pain
4. Positive Attitude:
Health Codex
Harmonic Singularity
Stress Displacement
The Architect
Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre

I dont have the money to license all the modules that I need and build the custom right now, so Im gonna be using Paragon stacked with Elixir till I can afford it.

This is gonna be a dedicated healing journey, to be honest I feel both proud that I finally had the courage to go through with checking the parts of my body/health that I was afraid of and got a diagnosis, at the same time Im a little bit afraid and down.
Anyways the fear is pushing me in the right direction.

The name of my journal is a nudge to Bessel Van der Kolk book.

18 Likes

@Joa23

The word ‘autoimmune’ has been culturally charged to scare us and make us feel powerless.

But my sister was diagnosed with an autoimmune inflammatory condition. About 2 years ago.

She was able to reverse it using radical dietary changes. It took some time and a lot of steadiness. But she’s now healthier than she was when she first received the diagnosis.

Other modules that you may consider adding:

Health Codex

9 Likes

Interesting! What kind of changes, if ypu dont mind sharing.

Thats my goal now!

Thanks!! How could I forgot Immune System Lol

3 Likes

Updated custom!! Thanks @Malkuth

Curcumin is very well known for its inflammation reducing ability.

4 Likes

For all of the details, I’ll need to talk with her. She shared with me, but I’ve forgotten.

I think the most radical change was eliminating almost all sugar. She’ll still have a fruit here or there, I think.

Her condition was related to inflammation of the thyroid. May not be the same as yours. Is it?

But I think that sugar is one of the things we eat that is most directly linked to all kinds of inflammation and various systemic dysregulations in the body.

I think she has cut out most carbs (for the same reason).

She eats a lot of leafy greens now.

I’ll ask her more when I next talk to her.

4 Likes

Woah these synchronicities are off the chain.

6 Likes

Get well friend.

1 Like

Thats a nice one!

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Not the same, mine affects the sacrum, I have to take some exams on monday to have more definitive evidence though.
I have some damage in the area, now I need evidence of some markers in the blood.

Low Carbs and low sugars is part of my actual habits.

Please do bro!

Ive been drinking turmeric tea this week, I will buy fresh I think. Curcumin extract is a good idea though… Thanks!!

1 Like

Regarding the money issue… Well you just cant be cheap with yourself when it comes to your health, so I made the effort and order the custom after some final adjustments.

Here in its definitive form:

1. Cores:
Paragon
Elixir
2. Physical Healing:
SPS: Skeletal System
SPS: Muscular System
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Cardiovascular System
Asclepius
3. Emotional Healing:
Attachment Destroyer
ARES
Final Showdown
Path of Forgiveness
Growth Through Pain
4. Positive Attitude:
Health Codex
Harmonic Singularity
Stress Displacement
The Architect
Gratitude Embodiment
Joie de Vivre

This is a much tighter custom and I will be using it with my other custom… For manifestation of everything health related, I will be using Ascension Chamber.

3 Likes

What spiritual or meditation practices have you been undergoing to help heal your condition? I’m reminded of two popular people from different spiritual traditions that managed to heal their spine.

2 Likes

Nothing at the moment, unless we consider hypnosis in this categorie, but at this point Im open to anything that has a potential to help me.
So please share…

2 Likes

Here a couple of suggestions:-

1. Pangu Shengong (Qigong)
    A very simple Qigong form that even very old, sick people can do. The testimonials have shown recovery from all kinds of ilnesses that seemed unrecoverable by traditional methods. Very easy to do.

The background of where this form came from is that Pangu, a mystical being came to the founder of the form while in prison to give him the meaning of life. He then taught the qigong form all over China and throughout the world over the decades based on the teachings of universal love.

To start with healing yourself, go with the Moving Form. For further development, you can take a class on healing on others. I met a teacher teaching this form and he was well-versed in many spiritual traditions and paths, some Western and some Eastern. He told me that I only need this form to advance in this lifetime and to shed all the others.

https://www.pangu.org/ is the website. This is the Facebook Group. You can check out the testimonials on the website and Facebook group. I can’t access the website for some reason but you can see the Testimonials section to see if anyone else has cured the same ilness as yours.

1. Spring Forest Qigong
    A healing form developed by Master Chunyi Lin with the principle that anyone can heal their body. He developed his Qigong when he realized that he needed to find a way to make sure anyone can be healthy in the world. You only need SFQ Level 1 to heal yourself.

You can see the Vision & Mission here. You can see that some practitioners have healed themselves from autoimmune diseases and spinal problems under the header What Spring Forest Qigong has Helped.

1. Flying Phoenix Celestial Healing Chi Kung of Ehrmeisan
    FPCK is another option you can consider. This one is another healing Qigong that has intelligent healing properties and by practicing the forms, you develop a passive healing energy around you that can be detected that heals other sick people when you meet them.

The current and only Master of this Qigong is active in a thread on the daobums forum, https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/. You need to log-in to view it. And yes, there are only DVDs (gasp!). He has a website and this is specifically on FPCK. http://www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html.

Regarding the teachers who healed their spine:-

1. Joe Dispenza
    He has quite a few meditations that allow oneself to heal their bodies and is very popular. The story goes that he healed his spine after an accident where he got hit by a car while cycling. His website is https://drjoedispenza.com/.

2. Adam Mizner
    He healed his spine after a motorcycle accident, using the skills he learned from his teachers. His website is https://discovermind.com/. Quite pricey though and the main goal of his course isn’t to heal but for meditation.

Go with whatever you feel called to, I wouldn’t recommend DiscoverMind since the course isn’t meant for healing. Oh and this is important, don’t mix the Qigong practices. Different teachers teach different ways of moving qi around the body. They will likely conflict if done together without supervision.

5 Likes

Thats quite an extensive and thougthful response… Thank you very much!
I will look into it and make a decision.

2 Likes

There are some physicians who think that eliminating gmo foods can reduce inflammation. However, non-gmo foods might still have glyphosate.

What are your thoughts on eating only whole (non-processed) organic foods?

3 Likes

Thanks for the idea! For now eating organic is a bit out of my budget, so Im gonna keep it low sugar, low carbs, as in no white flour.

@Beowulf Ive just finished my second practice of Spring Forest QiGong 10 minutes ago, yesterday was my first. Its pretty amazing the levels of emotional release and welbeing, also the levels of pain rapidly drops down. Im very thankful for your recomendation.

@Deadpool Third day on curcumin extract and Im still drinking my turmeric tea with 750mg of vitamin C and some honey. Thanks for the tip!

Both saturday and sunday I had some hypnosis sessions and Ive been releasing tons of old emotions stored in my body, specially anger and feeling not loved.

I did Paragon for 5 minutes today.

6 Likes

I am glad and Curcumin making companies will pay me for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes