The Body Keeps the Score

:rofl: got your check yet?

1 Like

Are you walking anything barefoot in nature? I do that at least 10 minutes every day and my back which is usually very stiff in the mornings has almost all gone away. They say itā€™s a really good way to reduce inflammation. There are also sleeping equipment for grounding yourself to earth while you sleep as well as grounding shoes.

3 Likes

Wonderful to hear! Glad to have helped :grin:

2 Likes

It will take a while but I am optimistic.

2 Likes

Call me a mad man but I used to drink green tea with a teaspoon of turmeric and Iā€™d add some black pepper :face_with_hand_over_mouth: . It tastedā€¦ unique, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll say. I did that because black pepper increases curcumin absorption by 2000%.

Hereā€™s an article from Healthline on it. Consider finding some way to mix the two, as thatā€™d be beneficial.

2 Likes

Yeah I knew thatā€¦ I gotta buy pepper, I run out of it.
If I add pepper I cant take just one curcumin extract pill daily, instead of the 3 to 4 recommended.

1 Like

Barefoot? All day long, but not in natureā€¦ It does feel awesome when I do it though.

1 Like

Check out Grounding, I believe thereā€™s a good documentary about it. And to me it makes sense, all our ancestors walked barefooted in nature, but the modern man rarely do with all the rubber.

2 Likes

Found the link in my old journal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks bro! Im gonna take a look at it.

1 Like

Im barefoot in the grass right now and I got and ideaā€¦ When I memorize my QiGong practice Im gonna do it barefoot in the grass.

3 Likes

Excellent idea. If you have access to the beach sometimes I have noticed that to be a great experience walking on it.

3 Likes

Im planning a trip to the beach by the end of march, so its gonna be a while.

2 Likes

Next week Im gonna have to take a new MRI, this time of the sacral/pelvic area and some more blood tests.
Im gonna test my new custom, this MRI and blood tests are going to be the before picture.

3 Likes

Today I had my first kinesiology session, it was relaxing and helped me get rid of some tension, but it was just the first, so its gonna get more intense.

I just finished my QiGong practice and Im listening to Ascension Chamber. QiGong makes me feel so f*cking good I almost wanna cryā€¦ its a balm for the soul, mind and body.

Im almost certain that the crisis is over, because Ive been feeling better and better, anyways I have a long road ahead of me, I want full health, just to be free of pain is not enough.

8 Likes

Going for some blood tests, these are the most relevant to check for a specific auto immune response.
Later in the day to the kinesiologist.

Today is my listening day and I only did 6 minutes of Tantric Lover X, didnt do Paragon because I feel Im gonna recieve my custom today. If I dont then Iā€™ll do Paragon.

Next week Ive scheduled a MRI and a Scintigramā€¦ then to the doctor it is.

QiGong is really helping in lowering the level of pain and in significantly boost my energy levels.

4 Likes

Iā€™m really happy to see youā€™re getting great results from your Qi Gong practice :grin: . I believe that once you build it up as a habit, itā€™s a good idea to increase your practice time to one to two hours per day - if you have the time for it.

2 Likes

I believe the same thingā€¦ for now my pratice is about 40 minutes long, at this stage Im memorizing the movements and feeling the body and the energy flowing.
Next step when memorized, Im gonna make it last at least 60 minutes.
I have the time to do it every day and most importantly I have the motivation to heal.

I think its gonna take me 2 or 3 more days to memorize it fully.

Would you say its better to do 1 long practice (more than 60 minutes) or do 2 practices (40 minutes each).

3 Likes

I personally have done my Qi Gong sessions in two sessions, one in the morning and one in the evening. Both were around 45 minutes. So I would suggest 2 practices (40 minutes each). You can always extend the first or second practice to over 60 minutes if you feel like it, so you get the best of both worlds.

3 Likes

Yesterday I did my QiGong practice, then went to the kinesiologist. I felt really good afterwards.
Its in the mornings that I wake up feeling sore.

I recieved my new custom last night and I did my first 6 minute loop already. So far the most obvious effect is that I feel emotionally light and grounded.

I think Im gonna do some Qigong early today, maybe I can do a 2nd practice before bed.

1 of the 2 blood tests I took yesterday (CRP) came out very good. Normal CRP levels range from 0.0 to 1.0 mg/dL, my sample tested <0.4 mg/dL.

What is a C-reactive protein (CRP) test?

A C-reactive protein (CRP) test measures the level of C-reactive protein ā€” a protein made by your liver ā€” in your blood. Your liver releases CRP into your bloodstream in response to inflammation.

When your body encounters an offending agent (like viruses, bacteria or toxic chemicals) or you have an injury, it activates your immune system. Your immune system sends out its first responders: inflammatory cells and cytokines.

These cells begin an inflammatory response to trap bacteria and other offending agents or start healing injured tissue. The result can be pain, swelling, bruising or redness. But inflammation also affects body systems you canā€™t see, such as your joints.

You normally have low levels of CRP in your blood. Moderately to severely elevated levels may be a sign of a serious infection or other inflammatory condition.

3 Likes