Taking action on recon?

This guy is a LEGIT information box

Well, this is me

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant wasn’t @Alphamale banned last week for this kind of behavior?

It was because of someone’s recon

Is this what you mean?

Some people never learn from their mistakes lol

1 Like

In your case, it sounds like you’re overdoing it. If it was anger or depression, you would have to ask yourself what is causing it. You can treat it once you know what is causing those feelings. If was victim mentality, you might need to run an alpha or a healing title.

The last time Alphamale started a thread called “Taking action on recon”, he mentioned kicking someone in the face and “starting a facebook controversy”. That thread was unlisted shortly afterwards.

That is all.

3 Likes

victim mentality is when you feel very passive and non-assertive? when someone can tell and slap you but you wouldn’t do to him anything because of your mental breakdown (recon)?

1 Like

No
Thinking about yourself as a victim of your parents’ behavior when you were a child

Meaning: not necessary to talk about that anymore

1 Like

I don’t believe in recon anymore and I call it “regression/aggression” (depending on its form). Here’s how I dealt with it today:

Well I did this, as you can see in my other thread
But by action I mean doing sth regarding sub purpose

By changing it’s name u wanna state that it’s much more intense?

No, it’s more about describing two different forms of so-called “recon” (regression/aggression) and the fact that it’s just a part of your growth - switching between your old and new “self” (a part of your transgression).

Regression is about contracting within your old “self” and it’s like trying to defend it (getting vulnerable, restless, and “locked inside yourself”) whilst aggression is about getting angry and out of control “attacking” your new “self” (and your “environment”) in order to protect your old “self”. Those are signs that your transgression has got pretty intense and you may expect a major shift as the result.

4 Likes

Please stop making comments that could be sarcastic or taunting or condescending.

This is a warning.

4 Likes

Thank you

@RVconsultant
I think adding the “not acting like forum moderator and just flagging the post” law should be added to campfire policy
I post sth and people come and start a protest
Maybe I subconsciously did it for courting attention
But there is not unjust topic in these and people should not come and say limit yourself to this amount of posts per-day
Even if they don’t flag you will see it cuz you are an active one
If you see the conflicts start from where they start to patronize
When someone comes and compares him/herself to me which is a foolish thing to do, shouldn’t I say “blah blah blah”? I really mean that this comparing idea is foolish

@Alphamale are you planning to come to america ?