Dark Cavalier [Dragon Blood Emperor]

Time to get the boxing gloves on then :boxing_glove::boxing_glove: hang in there brother :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Tobyone.

Four days left to go and then a washout. It’s really interesting that this is another cycle when I’m getting overloaded right before its end. DR is quite demanding when it comes to your energy and how deep it hits you creating instability on a very deep level from time to time and especially towards the end of the cycle.

2 Likes

Day 18

I woke up really groggy again and I feel as if I had a hangover. Definitely, I’m overloaded a lot. I wouldn’t say I’m getting recon it feels as if the transgression I’m making was pushed really hard.

1 Like

I get this, too.

At the end I am really looking forward to the washout. Maybe I need to reduce loops towards the end. After all, ZP sticks around for up to 30 days, right?

3 Likes

I’m less reasonable and I just force my way through it. :rofl:
Healing subs are really demanding and energy-consuming and a bit painful but the transgression into the new reality is much more pronounced when I compare it with Wanted or Mogul. We’re going to see how it goes in two weeks since I’ll be switching from DR to HoM.

2 Likes

Interesting, why aren’t you planning on finishing DR through to stage 3 or stage 4?

1 Like

Havr you considered dropping down the cycle length?

For example, 17 listening days instead of 21?

I dont feel like the cycles are too long now that I run 3 & 5 minute loops, but when i was running 15 minute loops, I only ever had a max of 17 listening days. Those washouts felt amazing.

1 Like

Actually, I just realized after waking up that I should stick to DR and Emperor till the end of St 4 (I’m planning on doing four cycles of St 4). I wanted to run HoM due to my father’s death and the need of taking care of my family but ultimately HoM is not necessary to do so and the healing I’m doing has done me a lot of good.

Nope and actually today I felt great when listening to Emperor (once I was done with the DR loop). I felt as if there had been a fire burning in my chest and my chest was bursting with joy. Also, I felt energies coursing throughout my body. I haven’t expired anything like that since running DR in Q.

1 Like

So sorry for your loss! I can see why HOM is appealing. Sounds like you already have everything you need to succeed with the foundation you’ve been building!

2 Likes

How have you been since he died?

1 Like

I’ve become more mature for sure since I understand that I’m on my own and I cannot count on his help. I’m glad that DR (Q) helped me fix our relationship to the point when he told me I could come back home anytime since he would support me. I had been to Thailand for four years and I came back home when he died.

Thank you for asking.

4 Likes

Day 21
I felt energies coursing throughout my body when listening to my stack.
That was the last day of the second cycle and I’ll be doing a washout for the next five days.
I feel like melted steel - strong but at the same time vulnerable and internally “flexible”.

1 Like

I think the reason I fought off slight “recon” and I felt energies coursing throughout my body when listening to my stack in the morning was that I got exposed to the sun yesterday. I think it’s because exposure to the sun increases our energy level since I was really energetic today while that was not the case for the last two months on DR.

2 Likes

Washout Day 1
I woke up really groggy and felt as if I had got hit by a train…
I’ve recovered already but my energy level is relatively low. I feel this washout is really well-deserved.

1 Like

Washout Day 2

I’m getting a feeling as if the programming was sinking into my mind really deep. There’re no external signs of that process yet the feeling is powerful yet pretty “calm”.

Running DR along with Emperor helped me reveal that I need to heal and strengthen my masculine core in the first place. While Emperor is a powerful program shaping your masculinity there’s a program that specializes in doing so, that is Godlike Masculinity. Therefore, I’ll be running GLM along with DR when I’m done with the washout. It was a hard choice since Emperor is so “shiny” but there’s more vital work that needs to get done.

4 Likes

Washout Day 3

I’ve become much more energetic on the washout and I don’t need more than six hours to get well-rested. It reminds me of the state I was in while listening to Mogul when I used to wake up early in the morning to start working on my business projects. Also, my drive is going back to normal whilst when doing DR St1 and 2 it got pretty low.

1 Like

The transgression I’m experiencing during the washout is quite intensive and I can definitely say that processing got significantly heavier. I was experiencing regression (in the form of slight restlessness, vulnerability, and irascibility) in the morning but I fought it off by just getting angry at that state and forcing myself to just shrug it off. It worked.

1 Like

Washout Day 4

The changes I’ve noticed running DR along with Emperor:

1. No negative self-talk whatsoever
  2. No overthinking or overanalyzing
  3. No pondering on people’s negativity (especially behavioral)
  4. Way more powerful body language (the power of non-verbal expression increased a lot)
  5. Solid and firm demeanor
  6. Connecting with people on a more profound level
  7. Letting go of “unnecessary” thoughts and emotions
  8. General immunity to negativity and adversity got improved
  9. More masculine voice
  10. More inner calm and self-control

One more day on the washout and I’ll be switching to my new stack (DR St3 + GLM).

4 Likes

Why don’t you stay on Emperor and move to GLM?

1 Like

I want to keep going with the healing (DR) and I want to focus on healing and strengthening my masculinity (GLM) for the next two cycles. I’m planning on switching back to Emperor when I’m done with Dragon Flight (DR St 3) to run it along with Dragon Reborn (DR St 4).

BTW, it’s not advisable to run GLM along with an alpha title since it may cause issues related to people not feeling comfortable around you.

2 Likes