Open Bounty: Sun Exposure and Recon

This probably explains why members from India rarely report recon.

4 Likes

Damn makes me wanna move south :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Something I started doing last year, works like a charm :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do barefoot shoe count :)?

3 Likes

For me personally I want to touch the earth, but I’ll guess you’ll get a good foot massage from it :wink:

3 Likes

Also plant a flower.
Dig the hole with you bare hands.
Do it slow, touch the eart and play with it. Let it run trough you hands and feel it.

Super duper anti deppressant

1 Like
1 Like

So, I have a little time before my first delivery here on a military base. I decided to mess around for a few minutes.

I have too much energy going on in my brain (Kundalini psychosis, according to an article shared the other day by…I think @sid).

I faced the rising sun, relaxed for a moment and focused on the feeling of the rays on my face. Once I was comfortable, I changed my focus to the rays penetrating my physical body. Then, I changed my focus onto a vision of the light within me. I allowed the two respective lights a bit of time to familiarize themselves to me, she then I allowed the differences to fade. As I did this, I kept a calm eye on whatever issues came up; as they did, I radiated this light onto the issues and allowed to be whatever would.

Things happened. I feel better now.

Back to this Sun.

3 Likes

Well it is simply
Sun on skin → Vitamin D → Serotonin, Endorphins, Dopamine (hence good humor)…

Am I missing something?

Nothing is “simply” anything when it comes to this industry, so yes, there’s much that can be missed.

1 Like

You are right, what you think (If it’s possible to say) is contributing to those benefits?

In addition to the benefits of sunlight that you pointed out (which, don’t get me wrong, that could simply be it), I believe it has something to do with your mitochondria using the additional energy to enhance the processing of the subliminal scripting.

7 Likes

Mmmm that can definitely be…
And probably from a TCM perspective incresed yang (promoting changes)

1 Like

Guys try fulvic acid
:wink:

3 Likes

Already on it. I take Shilajit daily. Doesn’t really stop my recon. I love the other benefits, though.

4 Likes

Interesting
:thinking:
For me its a fast acting solution

Everybody works different as it seems.

Anyway Thank you for your work/art you have done with these Subliminals

1 Like

Guys sun works like crazy, I had recon and thoughts about changing my stack and after 15 minutes under the sunlight I got better.
@SaintSovereign
It’s my 4th rest day(without the listening day) and for the last 4 sessions I have been listening to 3 min of each title, but I feel recon when I wake up and I feel that ALERTNESS less often sometimes in the day. And I get inspiration to do work(just like now after the sun exposure, before the exposure I could not even write this question which I wanted to ask you, but now I again got the inspiration to WORK, even like an hour)
I wanna know your recommendation, should I listen to that breakthrough loops or wait? Cuz the recon is VERY dense, but dense enough to make me NOT feel motivated.

aren’t you afraid to be burned under the Sun of Iranzamin? Like if I stand 10 minutes under sun, I feel like the world ocean comes through my skin.

1 Like

i try to be patient
after 15 minutes I grabbed sunglasses, chair and a headphone.
another thing I wanna add is that today which is my 4th rest day(without the listening day) and for the last 4 sessions I’ve been listening to 3min of each, so 9 mins every other day, and today a slightly havier recon is felt. also headache! I mean is it overload AFTER these days? what?

1 Like

a headache must be came because a sunstroke. But we are adapted to live under sun, so yeah, that’s weird.

I just tried this yesterday and it worked pretty well. Some funny youtube videos always helps too :joy:

1 Like