Open Bounty: Sun Exposure and Recon

Interesting
:thinking:
For me its a fast acting solution

Everybody works different as it seems.

Anyway Thank you for your work/art you have done with these Subliminals

1 Like

Guys sun works like crazy, I had recon and thoughts about changing my stack and after 15 minutes under the sunlight I got better.
@SaintSovereign
It’s my 4th rest day(without the listening day) and for the last 4 sessions I have been listening to 3 min of each title, but I feel recon when I wake up and I feel that ALERTNESS less often sometimes in the day. And I get inspiration to do work(just like now after the sun exposure, before the exposure I could not even write this question which I wanted to ask you, but now I again got the inspiration to WORK, even like an hour)
I wanna know your recommendation, should I listen to that breakthrough loops or wait? Cuz the recon is VERY dense, but dense enough to make me NOT feel motivated.

aren’t you afraid to be burned under the Sun of Iranzamin? Like if I stand 10 minutes under sun, I feel like the world ocean comes through my skin.

1 Like

i try to be patient
after 15 minutes I grabbed sunglasses, chair and a headphone.
another thing I wanna add is that today which is my 4th rest day(without the listening day) and for the last 4 sessions I’ve been listening to 3min of each, so 9 mins every other day, and today a slightly havier recon is felt. also headache! I mean is it overload AFTER these days? what?

1 Like

a headache must be came because a sunstroke. But we are adapted to live under sun, so yeah, that’s weird.

I just tried this yesterday and it worked pretty well. Some funny youtube videos always helps too :joy:

1 Like

It’s been proven the sun has some much more complex mechanism of action on the skin than only producing vitamin D. :eyes:

2 Likes

You need to stop overexposing yourself. It’s just slowing down your results. No breakthrough loop

4 Likes

So you mean abiding by guidelines, just consider one loops 3 minutes.

it works, but it was saturated with other things I was doing such as drinking water and working out. I’m going to do it in isolation later when I get a recon again

Had recon today, mine is in the form of intense lazyness just laying in bed all day, no motivation, etc.

Suddenly remembered this thread.

After 45 mins in the sun, it’s kinda cloudy in western canada so intermittent sunlight,

recon is gone and I’m fired up to work.

Its like night and day

Have decided to build a 30 minute walking habit in the morning

3 Likes

Anyone have a tips and tricks for sun during this grey season.

Man I love this city, and the weather is great nine months out of the year, but I’m solar powered and February is long.

You can check out tanning lamps such as ones from Sperti.

I wonder if taking Vitamin D has the same effect? Just bought some Vitamin D supplements and am wondering if it works to the same degree.

1 Like

I think there is also a spiritual side of the sun that affects us (which I personally think is responsible for resolving recon), so being in sunlight is better.

1 Like

Where u at? I personally felt sunlight helped a lot. It doesn’t have to be hot, blazing summer sun, just normal intermittent sunlight during the winter months also helps

Pennsylvania. That’s good because it’s been a few days since the clouds have broken.

I wonder if a tanning bed would help.

I don’t think so, there is something more in the sun, which the tanning bed can’t provide. And I haven’t tried tanning beds after starting subs.
Maybe someone can experiment and let us all know

Yes, I think the best way is to try it. I’ll have to see if I have enough energy to find a tanning salon.

Idk that they are too popular here. It’s an interesting experiment.

1 Like

Folks, if you’re in the northeast corridor go outside. Sun is out today. I understand later we might have snow, but now it’s game on.