Open Bounty: Sun Exposure and Recon

Right?!
Not THE highest though

I write before here about the benefits of sun exposure to me . And suggest it to others .

With some thought to the topic I think Sun exposure will be beneficial for zp because the recon in zp is more about feelings of lethargy, sadness, headache .

But sun exposure will not be helpful for recon on the past versions because the recon appear as an overwhelm to achieve the subs goals . I understand that on the past versions we felt sadness also .

But in zp it seems it’s more flexible approach than the past versions .

2 Likes

I must say, I find it insane that in 2022 you have to tell people to actually go outside in the sun

5 Likes

I did try this already recently without knowing this post.

I sat in the sun, meditating for about 30 minutes and the headache and recon resolved. Now idk if it’s from the meditation or the sun or both. But it definitely helps from what I can tell.

I also started going for 10-15 min walks every day and I am having less issues with recon than before!

1 Like

Speaking of sun exposure, does anybody here do earthing? I would think this would be excellent for recon. I can’t wait to try it when the weather warms up.

2 Likes

A bit similar to you but when I have headaches I know my remedy : a good walk into a forest

If I have some anxiety along it I walk barefoot lol

Feels great to feel something alive beneath for once

Everytime it works like a charm for both
No need for a pill :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

This probably explains why members from India rarely report recon.

4 Likes

Damn makes me wanna move south :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Something I started doing last year, works like a charm :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do barefoot shoe count :)?

3 Likes

For me personally I want to touch the earth, but I’ll guess you’ll get a good foot massage from it :wink:

3 Likes

Also plant a flower.
Dig the hole with you bare hands.
Do it slow, touch the eart and play with it. Let it run trough you hands and feel it.

Super duper anti deppressant

1 Like
1 Like

So, I have a little time before my first delivery here on a military base. I decided to mess around for a few minutes.

I have too much energy going on in my brain (Kundalini psychosis, according to an article shared the other day by…I think @sid).

I faced the rising sun, relaxed for a moment and focused on the feeling of the rays on my face. Once I was comfortable, I changed my focus to the rays penetrating my physical body. Then, I changed my focus onto a vision of the light within me. I allowed the two respective lights a bit of time to familiarize themselves to me, she then I allowed the differences to fade. As I did this, I kept a calm eye on whatever issues came up; as they did, I radiated this light onto the issues and allowed to be whatever would.

Things happened. I feel better now.

Back to this Sun.

3 Likes

Well it is simply
Sun on skin → Vitamin D → Serotonin, Endorphins, Dopamine (hence good humor)…

Am I missing something?

Nothing is “simply” anything when it comes to this industry, so yes, there’s much that can be missed.

1 Like

You are right, what you think (If it’s possible to say) is contributing to those benefits?

In addition to the benefits of sunlight that you pointed out (which, don’t get me wrong, that could simply be it), I believe it has something to do with your mitochondria using the additional energy to enhance the processing of the subliminal scripting.

7 Likes

Mmmm that can definitely be…
And probably from a TCM perspective incresed yang (promoting changes)

1 Like

Guys try fulvic acid
:wink:

3 Likes

Already on it. I take Shilajit daily. Doesn’t really stop my recon. I love the other benefits, though.

4 Likes