Dark Cavalier [Dragon Blood Emperor]

It’s amazing how fast ZP acts. Just after listening to my stack in the morning, I felt really solid and congruent yet again. Also, the masculine voice I got during the first cycle but started waning during the washout has come back. Cool.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed that something that some people called recon and I deemed to be overexposure occurred to be something else. At least in my case. It was more like a crisis caused by the chasm between my old mentality and the one that is being instilled by Emperor. It was like staying in an abyss between the “old” and “new” me waiting for me to get ready to reach the other side of the chasm by taking action at the right time. Once I started acting in accordance with the new mentality the chasm disappeared and I… started dwelling in my “new” self, a more advanced self than ever before.

Staying in the abyss was unpleasant and felt a bit like those experiences I got when listening to Rebirth one year ago when I felt as if my very old self (from my childhood) had been crawling back on me but this time it was my old self that was more recent like let’s say 10-15 years ago before I started my journey with mind programming or it felt as I had been shaken to the very core of myself and a bit petrified. Running today’s loops and behaving like “Emperor” helped me shrug it off completely.

6 Likes

That is a profound and awesome step in your personality!

And it’s great to see how clearly you noticed this within yourself!

1 Like

This struck me hard.

The moment I read it I knew it was on point and accurate. It hit me at an emotional level. You described what I had often felt but never knew quite how to describe myself. The closest I ever came to describing it was “Recon is when you have subconscious values that align with the program but conscious actions that don’t align with the program… aka your new values.”

I went for a walk and thought about what you said more. It’s almost like recon is a yard stick that you’re acting out of line with yourself. Sometimes the key to recon isn’t just listening less, but taking MORE action. Or, since more isn’t always better, sometimes the key to recon is taking BETTER action.

For a simple example, if you think that recon causes procrastination… maybe procrastination causes recon! So stop procrastinating, go be an Emperor, and you’ll feel good again.

6 Likes

Day 3

I got that feeling yesterday as if I had been a beast and the absolute ruler of my reality. I’m really comfortable in my new skin yet again and the power of my expression is strong. There’s also some more sexual attraction being projected by me and ladies being more responsive.

That’s absolutely the best way of thinking about so-called “recon”. It’s not recon it’s a challenge, and when it’s a stronger challenge it may turn into a crisis. The only way of getting through it is just waiting it out or taking action. I believe waiting it out contributes to your progress much less than dealing with that challenge/crisis by taking action.

2 Likes

Reading this made me think of what happened when I was running Limitless. A viscous cycle of recon caused by procrastination. I definetly feel like taking action is key, even if it isn’t easy.

1 Like

Day 4 (off)

I’m experiencing something that Saint called “the cry of the soul”. The sadness I’m feeling is so deep yet I’m aware of it and aware of the fact that it’s going to pass soon. It’s almost like letting it in to soothe the pain of existing and at the same time like letting it mutilate me so that the new me can get stronger.

Edit:
I’m just amazed at how Emperor helps you go through the healing process… It helps calming your inner… thoughts. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m a bit drunk and a bit…groovie but … everything works even if it seems it’s not now.
I still see I need some work to be done when it comes to the negativity in me. It’s also about dealing with the negativity at home. I haven’t mentioned it but I came back home on 28.02. I mean my real home, here in Poland. My Thai… my best friend is waiting for me at home. She’s my hope…
mymeanion
I khal her “Meanion” or just “Mean” but it’s only about the sound of the word. It’s derived from the Polish word “little bear”. She is my little bear. Best, best friend. Wonderful girlfriend and… a bit hopefully my future “legalized” wife.
And her mom and my mom:
mythaimom
:pray:
And the fruit :smiley:

I’m drinking my father’s apple juice and some of the alcohols he made… I also didn’t mention it but he died of covid almost five months ago when they were celebrating Father’s Day in Thailand. My sis told me he died and I told my gf not to tell her family yet but to do it just after the Father’s day. I wrote a letter so that they could read it in my name at the funeral. I loved him

7 Likes

Day 5

I’m in that great state of flow Emperor put you in. Just going with the flow and making a move when it’s beneficial to me.

1 Like

Day 6 (off)

It occurred to me that I need to switch my mentality from trying to act right to acting to my benefit first and then acting right. Maybe that’s the very core of acting like a man or just being a human being. The reflection stemmed from my family situation where I acted right but it occurred to be very unbeneficial to me. My honor (acting to preserve my family’s legacy) eclipsed pragmatical thinking and that was a mistake since I should have taken into account how spoiled and mentally unstable my sister is.

2 Likes

Day 7
I just realized that there must be some component in DR that helps you grow through the pain of the past since a lot of the past pain is trying to come out and hurt me again. I get a bit sad and emotionally numb when it’s happening but Emperor helps me go through it and just keep going doing my things. This process is even pleasant to some point, watching yourself withstanding the pain that has been hurting you for countless years. It feels liberating to some point as well.

4 Likes

Day 8

It’s amazing how much I’ve changed on this stack. DR has made me much more mature when it comes to managing my emotions and relationships whilst Emperor improved my critical thinking, strategizing, planning, and decision-making a lot. Both programs made me more immune to negativity and unfavorable circumstances.

3 Likes

How does DR work for you on the energy front?

Like I became acutely more aware of my bodily energies as well as the “metaphysical.” By which I mean, sexual energies and energies of my surroundings. People, devices, etc. I FEEL the world around me much stronger.

@SaintSovereign just tagging you because this might be an interesting result for you from DR, but it could also be because I am INFP and I FEEL things a lot anyway.

@Sub.Zero do you also get the feeling that the internal strength of Emperor helps a lot with working through the pain and healing from DR?

3 Likes

For me it’s just a general feeling being more energized even though the stack is really demanding energetically.

Yes, it does. It helps me control the shit coming out on DR (St2). It’s calming me down and making me stronger even though the healing process is making me vulnerable and a bit irascible.

3 Likes

Precisely the same to me on St2, just going into washout in order to start running the St4 and used Emperor with all the previous stages and it’s brilliant.

I think the healing done with DR in certain areas and all the patterns that kept re-surfing in the areas that i was not free, was much more easier to ‘‘accept’’ and refrain with emperor,

Thinking about with the St4 with Emperor HoM, just to clear some lingering ‘‘issues’’;
(If anyone done feel free to leave me yours thoughts btw)

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking about running HoM along with St3 and St4 but it looks like pairing up Emperor with Primal will be my next move.

Day 12
I’m getting into the abyss again which indicates another shift in my reality. It feels like a little contraction and being temporarily “torn” between “the old” and “the new” self. 9 days to go left.

2 Likes

what do you experience when you are in ’ abyss ’ ?

I don’t feel fully comfortable in my new skin and as if I (my psyche) had got contracted and got a bit numb and suppressed. It’s like taking a run-up before jumping over a hurdle. Taking a few steps back before evolving further. It’s a bit unpleasant but it’s followed by a major shift when it comes to my thinking patterns, attitude, and behavior.

3 Likes

Day 13

It seems to me that I don’t need much more healing since the process has become really smooth and my dreams are not related to healing my wounds or reframing my past anymore.

1 Like

Day 15

It looks like I’ll be needing a washout soon since I’m getting the symptoms of the “transgression” into my new reality. It’s always accompanied by “the cry of the soul” and foreruns major shifts in my reality.

3 Likes

Day 16
I feel thoroughly saturated with the programming. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up in the morning. Three more sessions and I’ll be doing a washout.

1 Like