Dark Cavalier [Dragon Blood Emperor]

I have noticed the same with Emperor ZP.
The drive and push is very low.
Its like you feel like working only when there is a definite return.

5 Likes

Day 11

People are reacting to me in a very positive way. Today I asked one girl about the way to the Embassy and she instantly lit up and got attracted to me. She was around 20 years younger than me (I’m 38).
Later on, a dog approached me very fast barking at me like hell but I shooed it away in a really relaxed and calm manner. It surprised me since I used to be afraid of dogs.

Zero Point is not mind training as Q was, it’s a beautiful journey indeed.

6 Likes

Day 12
Today I learned that my employment contract for teaching in Thailand had been canceled and I cannot go back to that country to live with my girlfriend. Apart from that, I lost 250$ for applying for my visa (only yesterday). I’m a bit sad because I won’t meet my girl but I’m not upset or anything like that. Usually I would get really angry and upset.

3 Likes

Day 14

Even though my current circumstances are much more difficult than they’ve been for the last five years I’m not losing my spirits and I keep calm and positive. I know it’s only a bend and there’s the highway a bit further. I will have to face some more adversities related to my family’s finance soon.

5 Likes

Day 15

I’ve changed a lot when it comes to dealing with people trying to cross my boundaries. I do it rather politely and calmly unless they’re insolent. Then I show them my cool anger. My masculine core is definitely getting stronger and that’s exactly the main thing I expected of Emperor.

On top of that, I feel that DR is working on my heart chakra… I cannot explain it any better but there’s definitely something going on in my… heart. Both emotionally and physically.

3 Likes

I am going to try Commander ZP next week, but I can say for sure that Commander Qv2 did an amazing job with my executive abilities at work. And it alleviated some ADD symptoms as well to that end, so I would be surprised if ZP wouldn’t be even better!

I’ve found this to be true as well. Emperah ZP is really, really smooth in this regard! :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah I have been planning on running commander for a while but im going to buy it and run it pretty soon! It sounds like a great sales subliminal as well as a great subliminal for ADD… and I’m in sales with Add, so it gives productivity and status! And its light so it wont interfere with my stack too much.

1 Like

Day 19

The healing process is getting deeper and deeper. I’ve never felt so… pure and… shiny inside.

The amount of inner peace Emperor is providing me with is just wonderful. Also, dealing with quite complex situations (social, family, financial) has become way easier. I like that a lot.

6 Likes

Day 20

Recently I’ve felt as if I had been rediscovering life again… All of it is so simple and natural as if everything had been falling into the right place all the time.
There’s my inner voice making a lot of noise in my head no more. My inner “dialogue” (self-talk) is clear and consistent instead of that old voice of mine that was a bit chaotic and “vague”.

3 Likes

Day 21

Slight recon is hitting me in the form of a slight “subliminal contraction”. It feels as if I had got pushed back one step back in my subliminal development. I experienced this kind of recon when I was a ZP tester but back then it was really severe whilst now it’s just a slightly uncomfortable feeling. I guess it’s like taking a step back before jumping over a hurdle that is too high to jump over from the place I’m in now.

1 Like

What schedule are you running? Full 15mins or less?

I use the recommended listening pattern. Sub1; 15 minutes + Sub2; 15 minutes every other day. 21-day cycles and 5-day washouts. I’m not going to change that pattern since I’ve been using it since ZP was released and it’s worked for me like a charm since then.

1 Like

Washout: Day 1
That little recon is still hitting me but it’s a bit less intense than yesterday. I had a lot of vivid dreams last night, which usually means that my mind has gotten heavily saturated with the scripting.

Washout: Day 3

The recon has slackened significantly so did the intensity and vividness of my dreams. I feel my mind is getting back to its “new” balance that has been instilled by Emperor and Dragon Reborn. Two days of the washout to go.

2 Likes

Any interest in adding Ascension Chamber to the mix?

I used Ascension Chamber to consciously manifest what “feelings” I wanted to manifest. I wanted to feel organized, full of momentum, productive, excited by how much I’m accomplishing. And then BOOM. Had the best week ever. So that might even be a better fix to the productivity side of things than Mogul. Just add in conscious guidance to an even more heightened level.

I ran it once two weeks ago but it didn’t convince me. The only thing it gave me was an insight into my deepest archetype - Light Bearer. On top of that, I’ve got overexposed recently and the last thing I would want to do would be to increase the exposure. I may use AC in the future. I think only Libertine or RICH would be the only subs I would run it with.

2 Likes

Washout: Day 4

I still feel heavy processing occurring in my mind and I’m experiencing slight symptoms of overexposure like vivid dreams and waking up a bit groggy and “lazy” in the morning. It may be that I’ll have to prolong the washout. We’re going to see in two days.

2 Likes

Washout: Day 5

I’m getting better and better, recovering from the overexposure I experienced at the end of the last cycle. The mental exhaustion I’ve been facing for the last five days was manifested by being sleepy and a bit groggy almost all the time. Now it’s much much better and tomorrow I shall decide if I take a longer break or start the next cycle.

2 Likes

DR+Emperor - Cycle 2: Day 1
I listened to my stack in the morning and I felt bliss in my chest when listening to DR and when listening to Emperor I felt it in the pit of my stomach and then in my chest.

Maybe I should have taken two-three more days off but I feel refreshed and I believe I can handle this cycle without any issues (overexposure).

1 Like