Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

I can confirm.

I’ve been running Sage immortal recently, and my devotion to Islam has increased, because that’s what I’m 100% aligned with.

@Calm if there’s anything that you’re going through, just talk to us, we are all here for you, and instead of coming up with things that go against logic, try to first dive deep within yourself and ask:
am I going through reconciliation? Are my limiting beliefs surfacing and being dealt with?

You’ll find peace when you answer those.

10 Likes

I can’t be the only one who thought of Fresh prince.

12 Likes

Since you did your loop of Sage it looks like you got older by 10 years hahaha

2 Likes

ROFL. :wink:

I was referencing Fresh Prince. I watched Bel-Air last night (since I was taking a day off) and it was still on my mind.

6 Likes

i come from a muslim background and my subliminal journey taught me a lot about how the world and religion works nowadays. It’s very easy to assume everything outside of your comfort zone is magic, evil, manipulation or of the devil.

literally if I hadn’t come across subs I would have continued my life poor, alone, scared, and “safe” and every single intense recon fit had me questioning what life and evil is, and if it is evil that is driving me to want more out of life

the one thing im realizing now above all that the only evil that exists is the one where we trade our power and freedom for comfort outside approval and governance

10 Likes
2 Likes

Just had a thought pop up into my mind: any official reason why subliminals shouldn’t be run by kids under the age of 16?

lol yes

elaborating would help

i’m assuming the reasons are related to recon but I’d like a better answer

I think subs have the real possibility of being addictive. Over the past couple weeks, I’ve realizedI’ve dealt with that a bit myself. I’ve not run any SC subs in 15 days now.

I think I got hooked on the actual act of running subs to a degree.

I’m don’t need to go to Subaholics Anonymous meetings or anything.

I just think that kids before a certain age would be more prone to falling into a trap like that.

Recon doesn’t really play into what I’m talking about. I’m not afeared of recon.

8 Likes

Tbh @Palpatine, I don’t have a kid, but if I had one, I’d prefer the kid be addicted to subs rather that some other shit kids can take these days :eyes:

4 Likes

All addictions are marked by a lack of behavioral choice and flexibility. Never a good thing.

I went to a meetup thing a few years ago where the guy in charge demonstrated the NLP Compulsion Blowout Technique with a lady who was hooked on drinking Pepsi. After he helped her beat the Compulsion of that, he asked the group “When would it be a GOOD idea to install a Compulsion in someone?”

Of course it was obvious he was looking for easy answers like brushing teeth, showering, being nice to people. Which most of the group gave as answers.

I said “Never” and stated the same as above. About lack of choice, etc.

4 Likes

Have you trained in QHHT yet? Dolores Cannon’s hypnosis method of working with the higher self to get a person’s own solutions. I’ve never got a session but I’d liken it to instead of going to Edgar Cayce, you’d go to a QHHT and get in contact with your own higher self getting your own answer and solutions.

2 Likes

Not yet. I generally don’t bring “spiritual” stuff into my hypnosis work.

1 Like

Like lifting weights or taking high-potency medications, it might be too powerful of an input to be properly processed by a sensitive, still-developing mind and nervous system.

For children, the subconscious-conscious boundaries are not as fully developed. They are wired to receive influence much more fully and much more effectively. They’re essentially learning machines.

Sufficiently gentle delivery methods are required lest the system be overwhelmed or warped.

I think subliminals (properly dosed) are probably fine for many children, but I’m just trying to explain the logic involved.

6 Likes

I’d consider addiction to be a form of recon, you wouldn’t?

Fair point, they are generally more impressionable.

I remember @SaintSovereign stating that is was a good idea to try only 3 min of each title on your stack to see the effects in 1 post and then never saw anything on the 3 min pattern ever again? Is 3 min of the 15 min file the new experimental recommended?

Currently I am alternating

Day 1 15 min EoG
Day 2 rest
Day 3 15 min EZP, HoM
Day 4 rest
Day 5 3 min EoG
Day 6 rest
Day 7 3 min EZP, HoM
Repeat till day 21

I notice there is a significant difference on 3 min days and day after. It seems like a bigger punch for some reason yet very different feeling recon. Is that because I am just overloaded on 15 min days and it takes a lot more time to process.

I also am running EoG1 which likely fucking me up from the healing script. Productivity collapsed when I started that and it was the only variable that changed.

1 Like

EoG1 is having the opposite effect on me : Ascended Mogul + EoG journal

Yeah it might be working through all your limiting beliefs regarding money, and they might sit deep, emotionally drenched. Power through!

You give them Limitless, and next thing you know …

they’re asking for Wanted / Seductress, and RICH Crypto / Gaming Mastery X.

So unless you want them on Coinbase, Twitch, or OnlyFans … !!!

:sweat_smile:

:rofl:

3 Likes