images (16) (23)

Do it, @SaintSovereign! We wanna be shocked like this:

images (16) (22)

images (16) (21)

images (16) (20)

images (16) (19)

images (16) (18)

2 Likes

Q: May I know how much of Quantum Limitless is inside StarkQ or Emperor?

Also, are the QL components in StarkQ and Emperor different?

A: Thanks for reaching out to us. This question can be a bit tough to answer as there are some aspects of Quantum Limitless inside of StarkQ and Emperor, however, it is indeed it’s own subliminal, so they are all unique. If you were interested in obtaining results for a particular subliminal it is recommended to run it on its own in your build. When we include and combine scripting in a subliminal, the scripting included is built to boost the results of the receiving subliminal. For example: The scripting of Quantum Limitless included in StarkQ is intended to only boost the affects of StarkQ and not Quantum Limitless. If you were interested in getting the full benefits of Quantum Limitless, we recommend you include both modules in your build.

6 Likes

Temptation Within a Wanted Custom

Question:

Hello!

I am building a Wanted custom, with the supporting cores of Inner Circle and Sex & Seduction.

Would having the module ‘Temptation’ within this custom be redundant? I can provide a list of the other modules if useful.

Answer:

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. No, Temptation wouldn’t be redundant in your build. Each module has their own unique scripting and affects on the subliminal. Have fun mixing and building, the opportunities are quite endless. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

Question

Hello! Between the Ultimas (As Above & So Below), which of these would help with the generation of an aura in Libertine Ultima and Love Bomb Ultima?

Answer
Hello —

Yes, they are tools to assist with energy cultivation. For Love Bomb, you’d want to use As Above. For Libertine, you’d want to use So Below. Think of “As Above” for anything related to internal spirituality, positive and love. So Below is for “baser instincts,” like money, or sex. Neither one is “evil,” nor do they refer to any entities, etc. The scripts just attempt to help you develop a certain kind of energy.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Question

Can paragon be used to detoxing the body from toxins such as hard metals and maybe detox the whole digestive system and the liver and other systems in the body ?

Can it be used as a whole detox to the body and improve the body functions as a whole?

or its more aimed at physical pains and injury and such?

Answer

Paragon is not meant for these things, nor is it a substitute for qualified medical treatment, so please see a qualified medical professional. That being said, Paragon is scripted to heal anything and restore your body to perfect health, including the issues you listed. But again, this is not guaranteed, nor is it a substitute for qualified medical treatment, so please don’t use it in exchange for seeing a doctor.

3 Likes

Q: Is Admiral integrated into the script of Commander Ultima?

A: Yes, it is

4 Likes

Q: Will you guys do a comparison chart for your subliminals? A comparison chart and the objectives you guys have planned would be helpful in choosing the right Subliminals for newcomers and veterans.

A: We’ll take this into consideration. Right now, we only have objectives planned, but we’ll discuss the suggestion soon.

6 Likes

Q: May I know what’s the difference between Inner Circle and Transcendental Connection? Do they have the same goals?

Q: No, Inner Circle is designed to manifest a circle of close friends and allies who will help you achieve your goals. Transcendental Connection is designed to deepen the depth of any relationship you’re engaging in.

They have similar goals in the sense that they manifest genuine relationships, but Inner Circle doesn’t really “deepen” the relationship. Instead, it attracts those who are able to help you pursue your life’s mission. Transcendental Connection is focused more on strengthening a particular relationship, though you can stack both and get good results.

8 Likes

Q: Does CHOSEN title have vocabulary scripting? Like to have extremely rich vocabulary, debates skills etc?

A: Unfortunately, Chosen does not contain scripting like this. Limitless ZP, however, does help with this extensively. Consider stacking the two and I think you’ll be happy with the results.

3 Likes

Q: On the sales page it says that Regeneration has rebirth as a module. Is this the entire script from the stand alone title or is it similar but adapted to fit regeneration? And is this included in the ZP version? As I know that the zp titles are more focused.

A: Any time you see another title listed as a submodule in a major title, it’s been rewritten to fit the goals of that program. This means, if you want to get the benefits of Rebirth, you should run that major title.

Rebirth is not in the ZP version. Those scripts have been pared down and focused significantly.

@Brandon @subliminalguy @Lion

6 Likes

Since we now have Regeneration ZP and the Zero Point rewrite of each title is done from scratch, we might have to wait for the updated Regeneration sales page to find out.

2 Likes

Yea, it will be interesting to see the new sales pages. I had never considered buying mogul until I read the new ZP one.

2 Likes

And I’d love to add Rebirth ZP when it’s released. It was one of the first titles I owned and used when I first came here.

3 Likes

just got my support ticket back. Might save someone some time.

Questions: what is the difference between libertine V1 and V2?

Answer from support: V1 was our original format and V2 is the updated format including new technology. We keep both options available as some customers preferred V1.

Questions: what is the difference between Primal Seduction/PSIT and Wanted?

Answer from support:Primal Seduction enhances an individuals interactions and techniques where as Wanted helps manifest your ideal love partner.

Questions: What color will Love Bomb make my aura? or will it change to what I want? for example, I would love to have a white/gold aura. will it do that for me? or just a specific color.

Answer from support: This answer is unknown as everyone responds to subliminal’s differently. There is no definite answer, sorry.

Questions: does heartsong have any aura scripting and seduction learning?

Answer from support: No, not Heartsong.

Questions: Does Sanguine have any aura scripting?

Answer from support: No, not Sanguine.

6 Likes

Titled: recon from 3 ZP subs?

My ticket:

I began Chosen and Regeneration ZP on Dec. 1, like the rest of the community. I’ve had some old trauma it’s been picking at, but I was never overwhelmed. Most of the time I felt pretty good and hopeful.

I began my second 21 day run on Christmas day and added on Mogul ZP. I used the recommended listening instructions for 3 ZP files (Chosen and Regen on day 1, 2 rest days, then Mogul) It kicked in quickly, and I’m writing since I’ve felt like a small twinge in the back of my head. It’s most likely recon.

I’ll tell you what I’m planning, but I’d like correction if I’m overlooking something.

First, I’ve been taking 2 rest days and it’s allowed no traces of recon (before I added Mogul). I’m considering taking a 3rd day off tomorrow since my mind and emotions have been stuck in a slightly panicked, fearful state.

Secondly, I’m thinking I should drop Mogul until later. Trauma clearance has been my main desire for many years, so I consider this important. Plus, I had 2 occasions on Chosen and Regeneration where it seemed like a door opened and I saw freedom from this trauma is possible. So, I’m considering dropping Mogul until after overcoming the main traumas.

I’d like your appraisal of this idea. Thank you for your help!

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes! You are on the right track and have the right mindset! Less loops is showing great results with ZP technology. Remember less is more. Although you have followed all listening recommendations, sometimes more time off is needed to process. Everyone is different so results will never be exactly the same for everyone. Introducing Mogul till later sounds like a great idea while building a strong foundation. Keep us posted on your journey! Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

SubClub

6 Likes

Q: Is Mind’s Eye part of unisex? It’s not in the category. Furthermore, Seductress has somehow been placed in that category.

A: Mind’s Eye is unisex. Seductress isn’t. Thank you for pointing this out. We’ll fix it ASAP!

4 Likes

This thread is for posting answers.

To submit a ticket, go to My Tickets - Subliminal Club Support Hub.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bad

Q: Does quantum limitless help with the assimilation of other subs faster? If so what stage does that?

A:Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, Quantum Limitless can help. We recommend you start with stage one. You should listen to each stage for approximately one month before moving on to the next. Here is a link with more information on our recommended listening pattern for best results.

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
Sub club.

I never knew I was listening to terminus² the wrong way.i used to give only one day rest in between instead of two. Maybe thats why I’ve been having incessant headaches. Thanks subclub for the directions. My listening pattern was
Sun: qlstg2, khanst1, Mind’s eye terminus² and ultima booster
Monday: ultima
Tuesday qlstg2, khanst1, ME t², ultima
Wed: ultima
Thursday qlstg2, khanst1, ME t², ultima
Fri: ultima
Sat: Total restday

2 Likes

Q: Can I listen to the old pre-Q lifechargers during my 5 day washout of ZP?

A: Preferably, you shouldn’t listen to any subliminal audio whatsoever during a washout. But listening to one of the Pre-Q superchargers once or twice shouldn’t hurt. However, if you experience any symptoms of overload or recon, stop immediately.

1 Like