Supplements that might help with testosterone

Let’s move the discussion from the Love Bomb Ultima thread to here.

1 Like

@WolfGhost @Deadpool

Its very simple but it takes time

First of all you need high quality products, that’s the most important part.
(I got mine from a herbal pharmacy, lucky for me Switzerland is obsessed with quality, but such a pain in the ass to pay the Swiss price :grin:)

1. You need a minimum 3x destilled ( destilled not filtered) vodka. The more destilled the better.
    If you find 8x - 12x destilled vodka your golden

2. A Glass Jar.

4.a Dark space or put it under a blanket.

My recipes :

150-200 gramms of Rhodiola mixed with 1 Liter of vodka.

150 Gramm Tribulus mixed with 7, 5 dl of vodka

150 Gramm schizandra with 7,5 dl of vodka

200 Gramm of Taiga roots mixed with 7,5 dl of vodka.

100 Gramm Ashwaganda in 7,5dl vodka.

Its very simple.
A word of caution : never mix it together, not in the jar and not later and for sure not in your mouth, this is so potent like chemical drugs (without negative side effects).

Thats it : product in a jar, vodka in, lid close, and 2-3 months time. Shake it every day.

Then after 2 months take a coffee filter or pharmacy filter and filter it.

Also it works better if you groud your product as fine as possible before you put it in the jar.
Never open the jar.

6 Likes

@Leandros

I can see why that concoction belongs in Love Bomb thread :rofl:

Other supplements:

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - Works better if you’re naturally leaning to the low side

10 mg/d Boron

Mucuna Pruriens - Cycle this one

2-3,000 IU/d Vitamin D,

~30mg/day Zinc

2-400mg Magnesium

Creatine

Shiljat

P.S: If you’ve tried everything and still find that its lackluster, get a hormone panel, TRT might be the answer

2 Likes

@Leandros

Youve mentioned in the last thread Humic Acid and i went looking for it but i only stumbled across fulvic acid. Can you direct me to the exact humic acid you were refering to because i kept seeing the stuff thats used on plants😋

And here we go for a first tincture, well it will not be perfect :grin: but I would have tried it.
thank you for the advice

2 Likes

Holy shaitee

How much did you use?

Is this only Tribulus?

How many times is the vodka distilled?

1 Like

Bro start with 1 drop after its finish

1 Like

yes tribulus 150g and it took me almost 1 liter of vodka distilled 3 times. I will use a better vodka for the next tries.

2 Likes

Shake it for 1 min per day

Let it sit minimum 6 weeks

2 months is better

Put it in a dark place.

No sunlight

And then test 1 drop and wait 8 hours
If it’s still too less doo the next day 2 drops

Until you find your sweet spot

1 Like

You created a potent drug :joy:

If the Tribulus is high quality it will surpass every chemical libido booster

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips and warnings😁, I’m always serious when you posted about this, it piqued my curiosity.
We’ll just have to see what the final product will be like, but if it’s effective, I’ll definitely never buy testo booster of any kind :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve heard that test boosters are mostly garbage anyway, so you shouldn’t buy them regardless

Awesome stuff, Where did you buy the tincture?

on Etsy (YouHerbIt) the seller is located in Greece

You defenetly dont need any testo booster after that

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. Planning to do ashwaganda for the hard recon days of lots of tension in the body. And Tribulus for yeaa :smiley:

1 Like

Korean Ginseng

Maca

Im not sure if they affect the T directly.

But taking them helps the manhood alot

From experience

Today I mixed 150 g Tribulus with 0.75 L 5x distilled vodka in a dark glass pharmacy jar.
I shook it for two minutes.
I put a blanket and a box around it and stored it in a dark closet.

Thanks, @Leandros, for the recipe.

I am really curious now if it will be potent after 2 months of shaking it for a minute a day :smiley:

At least I had some fun feeling like a witch doctor. And a bit of good vodka leftovers to drink.

2 Likes

Hahahahah a it’s a very nice process with a lot of fun.

If the Tribulus is high quality you won’t regret it.

Start with 1 drop on day 1
If it’s too less- no problem
Take 2-3 drops at day 2

Just remember, with no tropics you don’t have to reload like with drugs, over time you need less and less until you reach the : one drop Wonder stadium, where 1 drop is sufficient for a week :grin:

Enjoy it

4 Likes

I havent been able to find natural Tribulus, is there any high quality brand you would recomend? @Dragonrider