Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

I’m just gonna bookmark your post right here for… mmh…research… purposes :rofl:

1 Like

Too early to say. Way too early.

4 Likes

I ran this ultima just several times, but I was always more needy. Just felt like I have to talk to people more or somehow please them. Did you have the same feeling? Honestly do not like to be needy.

1 Like

Nope, worked like intended. Perhaps you could direct that love to yourself so that you’re not needing an external source - or run a status title :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know not everyone reads the journals here so I wanted to share my most recent experience with Love Bomb.

Here it is, read the last two paragraphs:

7 Likes

I’m doing a test right now, only love bomb 1/2 day.
I’m earning more tips, customers are calling me and are delighted, two colleagues invited me for a drink on Saturday but I refused.
I flirted with one of them but not concluded because she makes too much way like run after me and the other one has a weakness for me recently.
I’m not interested in either of them and I’m curious to see what else I’ll attract.
I have a better lifestyle, lots of sports, healthy food to the max (no more alcohol), and cleaning my contacts.
:arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small:

Speaking of supplements, this might be of interest to some. :point_down::100::sparkles:
I’m sure TRIBULUS has something to do with it and I based it on a study study from Shanghai Sports University and Columbia University in New York, conducted on rats, tribulus saponins increased performance, body mass and gastrocnemius mass (in the calf).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27482746/

This other study conducted on 15 male boxers, showed decreased muscle damage and improved anaerobic performance after taking tribulus.

:pray: Balances the nervous system
Tribulus is also beneficial to the nervous system. It improves sleep quality, reduces stress, agitation and mood swings, relieves symptoms of depression…

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3931200/

:point_right:Its hormonal action contributes largely to mental well-being. Indeed, estrogen and testosterone affect behavior and mood. This is why a drop in the concentration of sexual hormones can lead to depression, irritability, hyperemotionality, loss of self-confidence…

Tribulus is also one of the adaptogenic plants, like ginseng, maca or rhodiola, which increase the body’s ability to manage stress.

8 Likes

#difficultieswithbeinghot

I think there is a special version from Bulgarian that is supposed to be the most effective. But I don’t know much about this. If you can track down the exact source that was used in the studies, that might be best. If I were to buy it based on what little I know, this is where I would go:

https://proteinfactory.com/product/best-tribulus-supplement/

1 Like

@WolfGhost

If you going for Tribulus terestris, prepare yourself for raw animalistic Sex.

Enjoy it :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for this. I use Panax Ginseng but Tribulus sounds better to me

1 Like

:100:% I have to admit that I have noticed a crazy increase in libido :grin: and energy level.
I’m reading mantak chia the multi-orgasmic man just to see what happens.

3 Likes

@WolfGhost

I have a story for you

Years back I made my own tinctures.
All adaptogens
Singles tinctures-nothing mixed.
Really high concentratet
I called them :One Drop Wonder

So there is my neighbor, Married, kids, likes to Party.
He knew about my tinctures and the people who had used them where all Exited - he knew that.

One night we sat in front of the house, talking, smoking and he told everyone how great my tinctures where. I said very jokingly :but you never tried one, how can you know it?
He was so on fire after that and wanted to try them right now.
So I tell him to choose between:
(I gave them names, just for fun)

Rohdiola - the warm amphetamine Train
Ashwaganda - the relaxed female bubble
Gotu Cola-the heart opener
Schizzandra - the tank of power
Macca-the tiger fucks
Tribulus terestris - the steel dick
Mucuna Pruriens - the Dopamine Bomb
And more

He insisted on the steel dick for 1 hour :joy:
A advised him against it.

So I gave him the tincture and tell him one drop is enough.

He smiled and took 3

Later this evening we go out to party and I lost Him after 30 min.

2 days later I see him and he comes over and put me on the side- his wife and kids 10 meters away from us.
With the biggest smile he says : you are a real asshole, I woke up the next morning, next to a black women, I fuckt her the whole night like crazy.

He is Albanian and hates Black People :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Never mix it if you have high concentratet stuff.

You can’t handle it.
You end up getting a triple state.
I once mixed Rhodiola and Ashwaganda
I ended up 8 hour in this state
20 second awake 20 second head on the table asleep, the whole time. Very unpleasant :joy::joy:

I brought the macca from the Jungle in peru.
That’s some serious dangerous stuff.
A little bit( tip of a normal knife) and you run out of your house, ready to fuck anything.

I made a tincture out of that.

Then I gave it to a Frend who nedded to study for his exams. He already had rohdiola for that and was very happy. But he was pushing me to give him the macca tincture, witch I refused for months. Then one day I gave in.

3 Weeks later I get a call on 4pm

: Leo something is wrong, very wrong. I am sitting in school since 8 am, I can’t concentrate and I am running for the 5th time to the toilet to masturbate, I think my dick smells.
Is this normal with Rhodiola?

I bursted out laughing so hard

I asked him if he took the macca

He sayd : no

I asked him if the tincture smelled different this morning

He sayd yes

1 week later I get a call from him and he was very angry. He sayd: what is this shit I need to masturbate 3 times before I can go to sleep.

I told him that he needs a girl, that’s why I refuse to give it to him

Pure comedy

2 Likes

Any suggestions for muscle building and wolverine-like healing?

Adamantium and a injection of the X-Gene

Joke aside, no I can’t give you that with confidence.

But simple rules should work.
You need proper nutrition so your body can work and build muscle unhindered.

I take Humic Acid in raw Form. Humic Acid is a chelater, this means it’s a claw that grabs the nutrients and makes them available to your body when you need them. :wink:

Sprouts, Wheatgrass organic green drinks, celery,helps enormously with nutrition :wink:

If you have to much estrogen from meat, plastic, milk… Take" DIM" Diindolylmethan derived from broccoli. It’s a estrogen blocker and remover. :wink:

Rest is very important - figure out how to have the best sleep in your life.

For me a weight blanket (8 kg) puts me in dreamland like a baby.

Then training without damaging your body from over training so you can train for years.

Subs :grin:

And then the X-Gene

1 Like

Already got this covered.

This is interesting. But does it pull the nutrients from bones and tissue in your body or from the food you’ve eaten? There are some suppliments, even vitamins, that because they pair with other vitamins, taking them in excess can leech the vitamins from your bodily tissues.

I’ll add some of this stuff, thanks. :slight_smile:

Yes I know. I have already taken Broccolli for years for this very reason. But are you saying you can take straight DIM? I wasn’t aware of that. What’s a good dose?

Got this covered.

This too. I never over train or “ego lift”.

Thanks.

If you have proper nutrition (bio available) then it pulls it from there and realese it when you need it.

For example when I take a dose of B vitamins, 6 hours later my piss is neon yellow, because my body don’t assimilate all the vitamins I lett in = expensive Piss.

If I take Humic acid in the morning, I piss, clear white water. And the next day very slightly yellow.

Also I have a water distiller at home, I can see and smell immediately what is going out of my body :wink:

Just inform yourself about Humic Acid and you will see the benefits are tremendous.

Heheheheheheheh yes you can.
But keep in mind that it’s very narrow acting.
100- 300 Mg is sufficient.
Start low because
You will probably get angry in the beginning 1-2 weeks, because you flush exesive estrogen and phyto estrogen out.
After that the aggression get to a pleasurable level.

That’s no Joke at all.
If you cut a fruit or vegetable from its life source, they are still 15 min photosynthetic active. After that a decomposting process begins. So degeneration starts very fast.
Sprouts are ALIVE. First of all they are filled with nutrition to survive until the roots grow and take up nutrients from the soil (4-10 days they can survive on its own)
The most important thing is that they are Alive and full of bio available nutrients. So YOU EAT LIFE Force that’s available for you instantly.
That’s the trick

Also Wheatgrass is a bomb of energy and nutrients

Same as sprouts

I post the link later

Enjoy

5 Likes

Ok will do, thank you. I have had issues with getting excess vitamins and the leech from vitamins in my body before which is why I am cautious with this one.

This is amazing, thank you. Where do you get it? And also, is this similar to taking testosterone shots like steroids? It’s sounds like you could naturally create a harmless steroid that would eliminate estrogen and then add a test booster like Tribulus you mentioned. However, the male body does need some estrogen to remain healthy. I assume your dosage accounts for that?

Do you mean those sprouts you can get in the small plastic container and they look like long thin white stalks with a small green sprout on the end? I used to eat those a lot, definitely gonna add them. Thanks again. I’m huge on naturally hacking the body and boosting it without using steroids and such so this is right up my alley, thank you so much.

1 Like

In my opinion you don’t need to supplement testosterone. Take Dim, it balances you back to a more testosterone dominant state.
If you want the overkill, supplement Tribulus :rofl:

Better you grow them yourself
3-5 days and your ready to go.
Also funny : it’s the cheapest and most nutritional food you can buy.
Just watch videos how to grow your sprouts

I update later, now I am eating

1 Like

That will be hard as I live in a basement suite and not a lot of light. I also live in Canada so it’s not like I can have it in the window sill in the winter

1 Like

That’s no problem at all.
They only need a little light from the kitchen
And I am sure you can buy this:

That’s sufficient

Remember they are sprouts.
Not fully developed plants who need a circle of light, water, nutrients…

Its the same with Wheatgrass

1 Like