Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

wow summit! thanks thats lovely

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha, it truly is. Blocking a couple people here that bug the shit out of me was incredibly satisfying. I am in debt to summit now.

3 Likes

hahahah this gif :joy: :joy:

true that :joy: i think everyone is blocking the same person

2 Likes

1 Like

The customs are blooming today. I started the blog. It feels good to make some major progress. I’ve been going through the blogging course again step by step.

Worked on getting the site secure, setting up a theme, and did an about me page. I’ll work on it more tomorrow.

I’ve been really busy with moving and working on the new house. I listened to my R.I.C.H. custom the day before we closed on the house. I’m not sure how it worked out but costs got cut down somewhere and we are going to get $1000 back. Which is great news because we are planning on getting a new couch, and that will help.

I also made another trade in crypto. I exited the trade at +11.62%. I could have made more because the coin sky rocketed after that, but I’m working on being disciplined. I’m shooting for small goals with the trades and it’s been paying off so far.

3 Likes

I’ve been experiencing little to no recon from using the Stark custom and the Writing custom. I think Stark and Renaissance Man are an excellent combo. I’m also curious if the five weeks I used Ascended Mogul helped with lessening the recon from the writing custom.

I’m feeling incredibly confident. As if pathways are being opened for me that have been closed off, and nothing can stop me from achieving my goals. Recently I saw someone say something about how a subliminal leads to difficulty when it has to do too much work to get the person to that goal. That’s what I feel happened with my HoM custom. I realize that I wasn’t ready for that yet, I don’t have a business, and my income is limited to my day job.

The way that this new custom makes me feel is wonderful. I’m writing more, having fun, making friends, and enjoying life.

I also have a Love Bomb update. I don’t know what they put in that thing, but it’s a crazy combo with Stark. I listened to LB first thing Tuesday morning. About three hours before going to sign our closing paperwork. We get there and the notary was super nice. Kept smiling at me, laughing at my jokes, and kept apologizing for all the paperwork we had to fill out. Later at the house, I talk to our neighbor, and she starts flirting with me.

I get to work Thursday morning and go to a different station for some training. As soon as I walk in the door people are saying it’s good to see you! Guy’s were shaking my hand, asking me how I’m doing. We get back to the station after the training and people would not stop hanging out with me. It got to the point that I had to move out to the hallway then slowly back into my room to close the door. My boss even bought me lunch yesterday and is getting me dinner today.

These effects are still going strong today, four days later! That is some powerful stuff.

10 Likes

Always nice to see the effects of Love (Bomb). Love it! Pun intended of course.

2 Likes

I woke up to some heavy recon this morning. Last night I played APX Ultrasonic on my computer. I forgot to stop it at the end of the hour. Alchemist ST4 was the next track on the list and that played through for most of the track before I stopped it.

I had crazy dreams, kept waking up, and have a headache this morning. I’m going to take a couple rest days. I need to be more careful when playing tracks from my computer.

1 Like

The recon I had earlier faded. I didn’t do anything for most of the day. I laid around binge-watching shows on my Kindle. What helped was actually sweets first thing this morning. I told the guys at work I was struggling, so one of the guys gave me some breakfast corndog-like thing, it’s a sausage link wrapped in a pancake. The breakfast corndogs were not healthy, but they were delicious and lightened the recon a bit, so I’m glad I had them.

This evening I worked on the website for a bit. I followed the course and added in a few plugins to make WordPress work better. This week I’ll start doing some planning content-wise and put some articles out.

2 Likes

I haven’t made much progress for the last couple of days. The new house is taking all my time and energy. I spent all morning and most of the afternoon today painting one of the rooms. I can see why everyone I work with told me to hire someone to do it. It wasn’t difficult, just tedious.

I’m having some kind of writer’s block in how to do my first post. I have a few ideas, but I keep cycling between each one. I have yet to start writing anything. It’s an endless circle of open Chrome, look at the blog, close Chrome, open a word document, close the word document, and repeat. I think I’m making it bigger than it needs to be. I know the first few posts will be bad.

On a side note, I tried to write some fiction stuff. Fiction isn’t my thing, I like to read and write in the self-help realm. I went on a website that gives prompts and wrote an entire page based on the prompt. It was so incredibly bad, that I was surprised that I wrote something that dreadful. I guess it is a good thing I’m trying to branch out, but it also shows me how much work I have ahead of me if I ever want to get into writing fiction.

1 Like

After writing the last post I listened to my custom Ultima which has LDU in it. That did the trick. I sat down and wrote down about 15 different post ideas. I chose the one about destroying limiting beliefs, seemed fitting because that’s what Limit Destroyer just did for me. :wink:

I finished most of it, I’ll do some finally touches tomorrow morning and publish that baby. :muscle:

2 Likes

Listening day for me. I listened to the writing custom first thing in the morning. This afternoon I listened to the Sage Immortal Ultima. This was my second time playing it. I know people are saying it gives a feeling of inner peace, it was so peaceful I took a nap while listening to it. :joy:

I published my first blog post. I’m happy with how it came out. I read it multiple times and made improvements that were needed. If I missed something I’ll fix it when I find it. I’m glad I broke through that limitation. I was making the first post way harder than it needed to be. I picked a topic, did some research, and wrote it out. After all this fuss, I realize it isn’t much different from writing a college paper.

I’m not sure how often people post on blogs, but I’m thinking I’ll do at least one post a week. If motivation is high, maybe I’ll do more. This carefree attitude is coming from SG. What sold me on it was @Lion 's post where he said it was like a spiritual version of Sanguine Ultima. I like feeling relaxed and carefree. Usually, I’m stressed out all the time. It’s nice to be present and enjoy the moment.

3 Likes

Sage Immortal is a brilliant product. Would have continued using it if my stack wasn’t so heavy lol. Glad to see it working for you, @JayFlex !

3 Likes

Sage Immortal is working some kind of magic. I’ve been present in ways I haven’t been for months. Along with having a lot of moments of self-reflection pop up. Today I was incredibly focused. I spent about 30 minutes writing. I found a topic to focus on and wrote non-stop until I finished. I also felt a strong urge to make some changes. Since I’ve been focusing on wealth and working so much I’ve lost my focus on losing weight and my spiritual growth. The weight I’ve lost is slowly creeping back up, and my spiritual growth is almost non-existent. I realize that I need to make some changes.

I also had interesting synchronicity happen. After my wife and I painted 3 rooms in our new house and we have zero desire to paint the hallways, living room, dining area, and kitchen. The first quote we got was $4000 dollars. This last weekend we went to an open house for a home in our neighborhood. The paint was done beautifully. We asked the realtor who painted the house. She gave us the contact information. For the remaining areas, the painter quoted us $1500 for everything we want done. It was such a good deal we told him yes on the spot. He starts tomorrow.

5 Likes

I updated my StarkQ custom last night. I added in The Way of ROI, True Sell, Machine Action, Current Invoker, and DEUS. Everything else is the same as the original build.

I also had more insight from Sage Immortal. It helped me realize that this promotion at work isn’t something I want, it’s something the people around me want. I know I would do well in the position but deep down I know that I would hate it.

Looking back, I started this journal with a desire to start a home inspection business. I even got halfway through the certification course. Then once this promotion process started I dropped all the home inspection stuff. But my desire to do that type of business is still there.

I’m going to take back my personal power and do what I want. I’ll be on vacation for the next few days. Sounds like a good time for an impromptu washout. After that, I’ll come back strong and get things back on track.

Anyways, here is the updated custom.

Starktasmic Updated
  1. StarkQ Core
  2. Mogul Q Core
  3. Quantum Limitless ST4 Q Core
  4. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  8. Instant Business Tactician
  9. The Way of ROI
  10. True Sell
  11. Leader of Men
  12. Informaticon
  13. Productivity Unleashed
  14. Machine Action
  15. Furious Ascent
  16. Natural Winner
  17. Carpe Diem Ascended
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Current Invoker
  20. DEUS
3 Likes

Okay, let’s re-visit. What exactly would you like this custom to do for you?

Thanks for checking in @RVconsultant. How are you doing?

I’ll be using the revised StarkQ custom for the same reason I initially made it. It’s a tool to help me start and build a home inspection business.

I’ll still be using my writing custom because home inspections require a lot of report writing and I’m going to keep my blog going.

1 Like

I’m well. Thank you.

I looked at your custom again from the perspective you provided.

Overall, I think it’s solid!

Now, as you may know… there are 4 core. Ultima cores do count as cores.

The recommendation is 3 maximum. I would encourage you to think carefully. I want you to succeed. It’s possible 4 cores for you would work well. Please just give it some thought. Another option would be to remove 1 core, perhaps RICH, and run the Ultima from the main shop.

2 Likes

The washout is going well. I’m on vacation, so not much progress or results to report, I’m just having fun with my family.

Although I don’t have results to report, I’ve had intensely vivid dreams. Last night I had normal dreams, the night before though… I have to say the dreams on Saturday night were some of the scariest dreams I’ve ever had. The last one was so bad I got out of bed and didn’t go back to sleep that night. It wasn’t too bad, the wake up was at like 5am. I read through all the support articles about reconciliation and doing a washout to calm myself down. It helped.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant would you please close this journal for me, good sir. I’ll start a new one after my washout. Thank you.

I got my new custom through email today. I’ll be doing a few more days of the washout. I can tell I’m still processing. I’ll be calling the reforged custom, “The Wayfinder.”

2 Likes