Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

Any suggestions for muscle building and wolverine-like healing?

Adamantium and a injection of the X-Gene

Joke aside, no I canā€™t give you that with confidence.

But simple rules should work.
You need proper nutrition so your body can work and build muscle unhindered.

I take Humic Acid in raw Form. Humic Acid is a chelater, this means itā€™s a claw that grabs the nutrients and makes them available to your body when you need them. :wink:

Sprouts, Wheatgrass organic green drinks, celery,helps enormously with nutrition :wink:

If you have to much estrogen from meat, plastic, milkā€¦ Take" DIM" Diindolylmethan derived from broccoli. Itā€™s a estrogen blocker and remover. :wink:

Rest is very important - figure out how to have the best sleep in your life.

For me a weight blanket (8 kg) puts me in dreamland like a baby.

Then training without damaging your body from over training so you can train for years.

Subs :grin:

And then the X-Gene

1 Like

Already got this covered.

This is interesting. But does it pull the nutrients from bones and tissue in your body or from the food youā€™ve eaten? There are some suppliments, even vitamins, that because they pair with other vitamins, taking them in excess can leech the vitamins from your bodily tissues.

Iā€™ll add some of this stuff, thanks. :slight_smile:

Yes I know. I have already taken Broccolli for years for this very reason. But are you saying you can take straight DIM? I wasnā€™t aware of that. Whatā€™s a good dose?

Got this covered.

This too. I never over train or ā€œego liftā€.

Thanks.

If you have proper nutrition (bio available) then it pulls it from there and realese it when you need it.

For example when I take a dose of B vitamins, 6 hours later my piss is neon yellow, because my body donā€™t assimilate all the vitamins I lett in = expensive Piss.

If I take Humic acid in the morning, I piss, clear white water. And the next day very slightly yellow.

Also I have a water distiller at home, I can see and smell immediately what is going out of my body :wink:

Just inform yourself about Humic Acid and you will see the benefits are tremendous.

Heheheheheheheh yes you can.
But keep in mind that itā€™s very narrow acting.
100- 300 Mg is sufficient.
Start low because
You will probably get angry in the beginning 1-2 weeks, because you flush exesive estrogen and phyto estrogen out.
After that the aggression get to a pleasurable level.

Thatā€™s no Joke at all.
If you cut a fruit or vegetable from its life source, they are still 15 min photosynthetic active. After that a decomposting process begins. So degeneration starts very fast.
Sprouts are ALIVE. First of all they are filled with nutrition to survive until the roots grow and take up nutrients from the soil (4-10 days they can survive on its own)
The most important thing is that they are Alive and full of bio available nutrients. So YOU EAT LIFE Force thatā€™s available for you instantly.
Thatā€™s the trick

Also Wheatgrass is a bomb of energy and nutrients

Same as sprouts

I post the link later

Enjoy

5 Likes

Ok will do, thank you. I have had issues with getting excess vitamins and the leech from vitamins in my body before which is why I am cautious with this one.

This is amazing, thank you. Where do you get it? And also, is this similar to taking testosterone shots like steroids? Itā€™s sounds like you could naturally create a harmless steroid that would eliminate estrogen and then add a test booster like Tribulus you mentioned. However, the male body does need some estrogen to remain healthy. I assume your dosage accounts for that?

Do you mean those sprouts you can get in the small plastic container and they look like long thin white stalks with a small green sprout on the end? I used to eat those a lot, definitely gonna add them. Thanks again. Iā€™m huge on naturally hacking the body and boosting it without using steroids and such so this is right up my alley, thank you so much.

1 Like

In my opinion you donā€™t need to supplement testosterone. Take Dim, it balances you back to a more testosterone dominant state.
If you want the overkill, supplement Tribulus :rofl:

Better you grow them yourself
3-5 days and your ready to go.
Also funny : itā€™s the cheapest and most nutritional food you can buy.
Just watch videos how to grow your sprouts

I update later, now I am eating

1 Like

That will be hard as I live in a basement suite and not a lot of light. I also live in Canada so itā€™s not like I can have it in the window sill in the winter

1 Like

Thatā€™s no problem at all.
They only need a little light from the kitchen
And I am sure you can buy this:

Thatā€™s sufficient

Remember they are sprouts.
Not fully developed plants who need a circle of light, water, nutrientsā€¦

Its the same with Wheatgrass

1 Like

Ok awesome thank you

:point_up::joy::rofl:in any case I thank you :pray: I had never had the idea to make tinctures before but there you have seriously motivated me!
I found this tuto tincture and Iā€™m going to try it with fresh tribulus sold on Etsy.

Can you recommend any reliable retailer? I have tried several shops including US Dragonherbs (they have tinctures) but never had such success with any of them. Tried all things from your list, Maca, Shilajit, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, all types of ginseng, and so forth.

You guys. Hang on. First I apologize. I think I took this thread off track. Remember this is the Love Bomb Ultima thread.

So letā€™s move the discussion here:

4 Likes

Hi guys. I have the love bomb experimental.

I canā€™t really afford to buy the final version at the moment.

Is the experimental version useless now?

1 Like

I would say you can still use it to get a feel of how love bomb will be. If you like that feeling then when you can, purchase the Love Bomb Ultima.

People were getting results with the prototype.

1 Like

This sounds like a stupid joke but itā€™s not.
I read in the paper several years ago, how two tourists got off a bus in Toronto during the summer, wearing full winter gear, wanting to know where the slopes wereā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m guessing they were American :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m litterally dying, Hahaha.

THatā€™s so awesome,

Drink alot of beetroot juice before running love bomb.

Another thing to remember ā€“ some testers reported attached behavior emerging in others. Be wise with your actions as it is an incredibly potent tool, and others can end up more attached to you than expected due to the nature of the energy Love Bomb works with.

What does this mean/look like and why? and it would be great to get more information on what actually happened with the testers in relation to the sentence in bold? Obviously, in an anonymous way.