Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

any idea on how many subs we will be able to run on Q+?

@SaintSovereign when can we expect a first Q+/ U+ file to be released for the public ?

2 Likes

Not any time soon. Late this year, most likely.

5 Likes

So sayeth the HypeMaster :smiley:

Iā€™m eager to see what the new mojo is

:trophy::+1:

1 Like

just wanted to know from your early test with Q+ and Ultima+ will we be able to run up to 3 sub max or its too early to say?

wearing purple rubellite in your left pockets will bring about similair effects as this subliminal.

it is crazy how much attention i get when i run around with rubellite.

About Q+, your curiosity is understandable. Q+ maybe a completely different beastie. Please wait for further recommendations. When it does come out, you may have to adjust your habits as well as how you conceptualize the possibilities of subliminals.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna bookmark your post right here forā€¦ mmhā€¦researchā€¦ purposes :rofl:

1 Like

Too early to say. Way too early.

4 Likes

I ran this ultima just several times, but I was always more needy. Just felt like I have to talk to people more or somehow please them. Did you have the same feeling? Honestly do not like to be needy.

1 Like

Nope, worked like intended. Perhaps you could direct that love to yourself so that youā€™re not needing an external source - or run a status title :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know not everyone reads the journals here so I wanted to share my most recent experience with Love Bomb.

Here it is, read the last two paragraphs:

7 Likes

Iā€™m doing a test right now, only love bomb 1/2 day.
Iā€™m earning more tips, customers are calling me and are delighted, two colleagues invited me for a drink on Saturday but I refused.
I flirted with one of them but not concluded because she makes too much way like run after me and the other one has a weakness for me recently.
Iā€™m not interested in either of them and Iā€™m curious to see what else Iā€™ll attract.
I have a better lifestyle, lots of sports, healthy food to the max (no more alcohol), and cleaning my contacts.
:arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small::arrow_down_small:

Speaking of supplements, this might be of interest to some. :point_down::100::sparkles:
Iā€™m sure TRIBULUS has something to do with it and I based it on a study study from Shanghai Sports University and Columbia University in New York, conducted on rats, tribulus saponins increased performance, body mass and gastrocnemius mass (in the calf).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27482746/

This other study conducted on 15 male boxers, showed decreased muscle damage and improved anaerobic performance after taking tribulus.

:pray: Balances the nervous system
Tribulus is also beneficial to the nervous system. It improves sleep quality, reduces stress, agitation and mood swings, relieves symptoms of depressionā€¦

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3931200/

:point_right:Its hormonal action contributes largely to mental well-being. Indeed, estrogen and testosterone affect behavior and mood. This is why a drop in the concentration of sexual hormones can lead to depression, irritability, hyperemotionality, loss of self-confidenceā€¦

Tribulus is also one of the adaptogenic plants, like ginseng, maca or rhodiola, which increase the bodyā€™s ability to manage stress.

8 Likes

#difficultieswithbeinghot

I think there is a special version from Bulgarian that is supposed to be the most effective. But I donā€™t know much about this. If you can track down the exact source that was used in the studies, that might be best. If I were to buy it based on what little I know, this is where I would go:

https://proteinfactory.com/product/best-tribulus-supplement/

1 Like

@WolfGhost

If you going for Tribulus terestris, prepare yourself for raw animalistic Sex.

Enjoy it :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for this. I use Panax Ginseng but Tribulus sounds better to me

1 Like

:100:% I have to admit that I have noticed a crazy increase in libido :grin: and energy level.
Iā€™m reading mantak chia the multi-orgasmic man just to see what happens.

3 Likes

@WolfGhost

I have a story for you

Years back I made my own tinctures.
All adaptogens
Singles tinctures-nothing mixed.
Really high concentratet
I called them :One Drop Wonder

So there is my neighbor, Married, kids, likes to Party.
He knew about my tinctures and the people who had used them where all Exited - he knew that.

One night we sat in front of the house, talking, smoking and he told everyone how great my tinctures where. I said very jokingly :but you never tried one, how can you know it?
He was so on fire after that and wanted to try them right now.
So I tell him to choose between:
(I gave them names, just for fun)

Rohdiola - the warm amphetamine Train
Ashwaganda - the relaxed female bubble
Gotu Cola-the heart opener
Schizzandra - the tank of power
Macca-the tiger fucks
Tribulus terestris - the steel dick
Mucuna Pruriens - the Dopamine Bomb
And more

He insisted on the steel dick for 1 hour :joy:
A advised him against it.

So I gave him the tincture and tell him one drop is enough.

He smiled and took 3

Later this evening we go out to party and I lost Him after 30 min.

2 days later I see him and he comes over and put me on the side- his wife and kids 10 meters away from us.
With the biggest smile he says : you are a real asshole, I woke up the next morning, next to a black women, I fuckt her the whole night like crazy.

He is Albanian and hates Black People :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Never mix it if you have high concentratet stuff.

You canā€™t handle it.
You end up getting a triple state.
I once mixed Rhodiola and Ashwaganda
I ended up 8 hour in this state
20 second awake 20 second head on the table asleep, the whole time. Very unpleasant :joy::joy:

I brought the macca from the Jungle in peru.
Thatā€™s some serious dangerous stuff.
A little bit( tip of a normal knife) and you run out of your house, ready to fuck anything.

I made a tincture out of that.

Then I gave it to a Frend who nedded to study for his exams. He already had rohdiola for that and was very happy. But he was pushing me to give him the macca tincture, witch I refused for months. Then one day I gave in.

3 Weeks later I get a call on 4pm

: Leo something is wrong, very wrong. I am sitting in school since 8 am, I canā€™t concentrate and I am running for the 5th time to the toilet to masturbate, I think my dick smells.
Is this normal with Rhodiola?

I bursted out laughing so hard

I asked him if he took the macca

He sayd : no

I asked him if the tincture smelled different this morning

He sayd yes

1 week later I get a call from him and he was very angry. He sayd: what is this shit I need to masturbate 3 times before I can go to sleep.

I told him that he needs a girl, thatā€™s why I refuse to give it to him

Pure comedy

2 Likes