Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb Ultima

That will be hard as I live in a basement suite and not a lot of light. I also live in Canada so it’s not like I can have it in the window sill in the winter

1 Like

That’s no problem at all.
They only need a little light from the kitchen
And I am sure you can buy this:

That’s sufficient

Remember they are sprouts.
Not fully developed plants who need a circle of light, water, nutrients…

Its the same with Wheatgrass

1 Like

Ok awesome thank you

:point_up::joy::rofl:in any case I thank you :pray: I had never had the idea to make tinctures before but there you have seriously motivated me!
I found this tuto tincture and I’m going to try it with fresh tribulus sold on Etsy.

Can you recommend any reliable retailer? I have tried several shops including US Dragonherbs (they have tinctures) but never had such success with any of them. Tried all things from your list, Maca, Shilajit, Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, all types of ginseng, and so forth.

You guys. Hang on. First I apologize. I think I took this thread off track. Remember this is the Love Bomb Ultima thread.

So let’s move the discussion here:

4 Likes

Hi guys. I have the love bomb experimental.

I can’t really afford to buy the final version at the moment.

Is the experimental version useless now?

1 Like

I would say you can still use it to get a feel of how love bomb will be. If you like that feeling then when you can, purchase the Love Bomb Ultima.

People were getting results with the prototype.

1 Like

This sounds like a stupid joke but it’s not.
I read in the paper several years ago, how two tourists got off a bus in Toronto during the summer, wearing full winter gear, wanting to know where the slopes were…

Yeah I’m guessing they were American :joy:

1 Like

I’m litterally dying, Hahaha.

THat’s so awesome,

Drink alot of beetroot juice before running love bomb.

Another thing to remember – some testers reported attached behavior emerging in others. Be wise with your actions as it is an incredibly potent tool, and others can end up more attached to you than expected due to the nature of the energy Love Bomb works with.

What does this mean/look like and why? and it would be great to get more information on what actually happened with the testers in relation to the sentence in bold? Obviously, in an anonymous way.

As one example, someone’s significant other became more and more affectionate. Beyond that, I don’t know.

It means @Sub.Zero may become your stalker. Or not

4 Likes

Is he hot?

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughts.

So, “others can end up more attached to you than expected”, means like, a person can suddenly fall in love with you and you just thought they were a regular postman?

He sort of resembles the singer from the " I’m Too Sexy " video from a distance and if you squint

4 Likes

First of all… TUNE!
and yeah, he might be a bit too sexy for me!

1 Like