Supplements that might help with testosterone

Hi @Joa93

I have a herbal pharmacy here in Zürich, where quality is always the most important factor.
Also the price😁

Can’t really recommend something.

But a quality test is easy. Eat little bit of your product and if you don’t feel a effect, don’t make a tincture

1 Like

Even if it comes in this format?

Why not

Absorption is way way higher in tinktures

Try 1 and if you feel the effects make a tincture

The fun thing is : it will last you for years instead of 90 times

:wink:

1 Like

Today I’m making another one (I love it✨ and to think I’ve never heard of it) but with ginger.
I added a little bit of honey I couldn’t help myself I hope it won’t mess up the thing :sweat_smile: but normally the two together give a good result.
@Leandros :pray:

4 Likes

How do I consume the tincture? Do I put one drop in a glass of water or just one drop directly into the mouth?

Dragonrider above talks about putting drops under the tongue until a satisfactory effect is achieved at one drop.
Most sites talk about keeping it under the tongue for 30 to 90 seconds before swallowing.
I’m going to look into Stephen Harrod Buhner’s books, it comes up quite often.

2 Likes

Directly under the tongue is the best

@WolfGhost if you experiment, it’s wise to make super small badges first. I had sometimes badges of 4 Liter I had to trow away.

2 Likes

Today i was too curious and impatient i did not open the tribulus jar but the ginger/star anise/cinnamon/honey one.

And wow the effect was incredible, I felt energetic as never before, not to mention the effect of leaden balls.

I don’t know if it’s khan, diamond or libertine (a little bit of everything :thinking:) but I’m permanently aroused.
Luckily I transmute all of this energy into my projects, investments etc…
Tinctures are crazy, now I’m going to let the rest macerate for at least 2 months to see the difference.

4 Likes

@Leandros what do you think of fenugreek? I read some reviews that it enhanced the effect of tribulus. It’s a DHT blocker tho :thinking:

@StateOfBeing
I have no experience with fenugreek

But honestly if you did a Tribulus tinkture with 100 Gramm high quality Tribulus in 5 dl vodka you need a downer afterwards

:joy:

1 Like

My batch was sadly not very potent. After 2 months of shaking the tincture every day and filtering it and putting it into little bottles, I noticed no special effects.

I probably need a better source for Tribulus. But it was a fun experiment anyway.

Go with Longjack extract, I’ve used the 10% one from nootropicdepot to boost my libido!

1 Like

Does Diamond Ultima help with testosterone same way Diamond ZP seems to do?

I would say submit a support ticket for this, and then post the answer please.

1 Like

@WolfGhost

Update???

i heared a clip on the joe rogan experience with a neuroscientist, andrew huberman on test supplements

you can google it, you will find a couple of names of supplements that might help with test levels

1 Like

Used it ten years back and it certainly did elevate my libido but as to whether it actually raised my test levels probably not.

Hi Dragonrider, I had nice results overall especially the ashwagandha tincture. The tribulus the effect wasn’t immediate but 2-3 later it was pretty damn congested down there :sweat_smile:.
I think if I try this again I’ll make a better choice of herbs and alcohol.
I combined this with goji berries (a good handful every day) and frankly I had too much sexual energy, luckily I have plans and my mind is busy so I’m transmuting (goodbye women for a long time).
I thank you for the good experience and I will try it with shilajit I think for the next one.
:christmas_tree::sparkles::pray:

2 Likes

I’ve tried quite a few of these things in the past, before subs. Does any of this stuff matter now though, given what Paragon, WANTED and other related subs might do in ZP?

Personally the only T supplement I take now is a great multivitamin that contains all of the vitamins and micronutrients needed for my body to produce T.

1 Like

Jup, you have to test your herbs first.
If a super small amount has an positive effect on you and you do with that a tinkture, then your golden

1 Like