Supplements that might help with testosterone

Pine Pollen Powder/Tincture
Black Maca Tincture/ Powder

Aggressive Strenght Testosterone Supplement -MIke Mahler( by far the best I’ve tried)

1 Like

@Azriel how do you know this works? This piques my interest, although I’m still a skeptic with regards to effectiveness in light of subs.

I had read a small studie regarding queen bee jelly and testosterone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read alot around a herb called tongkat ali years ago and even found some scientific evidence to backup that it does indeed raise testosterone levels. I gave it ago and did blood tests before and after. Didn’t see any elevated test levels hence me going down the path of TRT.

2 Likes

because when I’ve taken it in the past, my strength goes up in the gym by ridiculous amounts,
my balls get noticeably bigger after a month, I add muscle faster, and I start even thinking differently, I crave challenge, and I think more intensely but logically. Everyone I’ve recommended to has a similar positive experience.

One time I tried taking extra pills, and I started to experience nipple sensitivity- which means the level of increase in testosterone could be responsible for corresponding aromatase. I took an anti-estrogen, and never over did the pills again, and got the good effects with zero probelms.

There are also studies with blood work on the primary ingredient in it. I never did blood work with it.

I’ve never liked any other testosterone booster but that one personally. Tribulus and Tongkat ali- are garbage in my experience and I don’t like how they affect me mentally. I only kept using this supplement because I was so impressed, although it has to be cycled. It’s not a replacement or mutually exclusive with subs obviously. But it worked great when I didn’t use subs and it worked even better when I was using it while on Emperor.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant

Message to support:

From the forum reports, Diamond ZP seems to help with testosterone.

Is it something that Diamond Ultima (core) also help with ?

Answer from support:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us! Right now we suspect more testosterone boosting results with ZP. We do not have much information of these results with an Ultima so we aren’t as confident an Ultima can help. We hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season. Thanks again for reaching out to us and please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

1 Like