SubliminalUser - Taking Massive Action

As another thought:

Fair enough. Let’s have subs be as unencumbered as they can be.

The fourth day of washout.

As mentioned earlier, at the gym I actually approached a girl. Never done this before. The result was alright. Didn’t get her contact info (there just didn’t seem to be a right opening for it)…but I do think I’m going to run into her in the future. The gym game is more prolonged because of the odds of encountering again. I will note that she excused herself by saying she needed to get her workout done soon and be back at her apartment for something—could’ve been lack of interest, but I didn’t mind that too much. More important was the fact I took this step for myself.

Today was a day of working from home. I was worried that I’d get distracted by some personal nonsense during the day, but thankfully I pulled through and got work done. I will say, however, that there were some lulls in the middle of the day, so I gave myself the proper breaks through walks and stuff of that nature. No weird actions like consuming a bunch of sugar or watching too many YouTube videos.

The evening was more interesting, yet featured some exciting conclusions. I met up with a person who I think can become a great friend. We got dinner together. I was satiated; the meal was just fine. The conversation, on the other hand, was more interesting. I wanted to get my friend’s take on my situation, the same one I discussed with Adam earlier. He said quite a few things, including:

• Seeing if there’s anyone else who’s trying to do the same thing I am
  • If the current rate of results feels slow…start putting in more hours, and more effort per unit of time!

The latter advice makes me want EB to kick in more; I want to take massive action. Yes, the amount I’ve done so far is a significant delta from the previous year, but I may have to ramp it up still. Just go crazy at it relative to the average person.

The latter part of our conversation was great, too. I actually brought up Alice and how I was conflicted about what to do about her. I gave a bit of my backstory about that situation and then he offered some really awesome advice that spoke to not only the logical side of myself but also the emotional side of myself. This makes me feel like I can be at peace being just good friends with her (as opposed to a romantic entanglement) and having her help me expand my social circle. The thing that really got to me is: I do not want to hurt myself or disappoint myself. Dredging up the past and trying to bring those ideas from the past into the future does not end well.

I felt my emotions change after his advice and throughout the rest of the conversation, up until now.

I do not feel like doing anything.

I’m back. I went through a lot of nonsense mentally early last week due to pretty bad overthinking, but the recent trip I came back from helped me clear up my mind.

What I want to do during stack 2, which starts on Feb 14, is the following:

• MFO v2
  • AsCh v2

Thoughts before I go to the gym:

I think it’s nice I can run libertine weekly, but I need more opportunities and should be meeting more people and especially women in the first place. Therefore I’m considering going back to weekly runs of AsCh instead of doing weekly runs of Libertine. That along with MFO should help me bring in those opportunities.

Let’s go over what’s happened over the past several days. It’s been 13 days since my last proper entry, so there’s quite a lot to summarize.

The washout last discussed ended on January 28, when I ran Libertine and Khan ST3. Proper timing, since there was an event at my place where we invited quite a few girls including Alice and her friend Brianna. Both of them liked me, I can say that much. In fact, they were giggling quite a bit from the moment they met me, through the rest of the event. Even my roommate noticed they giggled quite a bit. Also, Alice dressed in a pretty interesting way, such that my roommate made some funny comments about it after the event. He, later on, remarked that the way those two dressed was likely a sign of them being attracted to me. Those same two wished they could have stayed longer—including Brianna who made sure to tell Alice to pass the word to me (before I later connected with Brianna over social…) that she wish she could have stayed longer but the unique circumstances of that day meant they both had to head out early. A good sign, right?

Unfortunately, the following day, I ran into some severe overthinking regarding a joke Brianna had made that night. It’s a joke that, when I overthought it, cast some doubt upon my approach to expanding my social network, and what my efforts as an emerging leader of my social circle were for. It took most of that day to get over it, and I needed the advice of a good friend who is the leader of his social circle to calm down and realize it’s not so serious (though I am still modifying my approach a little bit). On that same day, though, I did have a great moment with my parents when I gave them a surprise visit in the evening. Visiting them at their house just one day after it’s been six months since I moved out (not that I haven’t visited them in the middle multiple times…) and acknowledging this fact in front of them led to a powerful moment that they created through their words that makes me love my parents more.

Essentially, they acknowledged that I needed to make the step I did to truly grow up as a man.

Anyway, the following few days still saw quite a bit of overthinking and unusually strong emotions about the situation. Now it wasn’t about Brianna’s joke but rather about Alice herself and what to do about her. There were a lot of different things in my mind regarding her. The stuff she went through in the years we had no contact, the hurt she hides, the seeming attraction she has towards me…and that I did have a crush on her in the past, even near the end before the no-contact years. My mind got jumbled up too much.

Thankfully, there was something that helped me process this better. I went on a vacation that I just back from two days ago. This vacation was already planned, and in fact, it’s connected to one of my favorite hobbies which were awesome. However, I did notice in the early part of the trip I’d still get distracted regarding Alice, during my idle moments. This consequently motivated a phone call I had with a close friend, who gave me a great angle into my situation. The fact that he was familiar with this type of situation and his bluntness regarding what was going on really helped me clear my mind. I ultimately got to see “it’s not that deep bro” and it’s really something that could have been resolved in days, not concerned about over weeks. I decided I’ll have minimal contact with Alice for a little while, at least until her birthday which is later in the month.

Anyway, after that conversation, my mind really started to clear up. The things I imagined changed. The way I approached my key objective of the trip transformed into something so amazing.

I learned a lot about why I enjoy that particular hobby so much. I got to hang with others who are also part of the same hobby (in fact, I knew a fair number of these people from back home—there’s a center we all go to). I got to have great food, an interesting experience doing a solo trip, and also some introspection. My mind got refreshed big time. I am so grateful I had that trip at the right time.

The Present Time

Listened:

• EB (3 min)
  • EF ST4 (7 min)

Today marks two days since I’ve come back. Today also marked my first day back in the office since that trip. I am so glad I went to the office, for I learned once again why I enjoy work so much. The focus it provides away from my personal life, the amenities I get, the fact that I take on a role that I highly appreciate even with its challenges…it’s all there to remind me of the power of my attention and shifting states, as well as the fact that even though I am not seeking a promotion, I still aspire to be great at what I do. I thought my career progress would flatline, and stay still as I shift my attention toward social and romance stuff. Now I realize that’s wrong.

I’m going to keep pushing forward. And I’ll be happy about that. My mood changed so much for the better by stepping into the office and it’s continued throughout the rest of the day, even after getting back home. I want to maintain a Faith Unyielding in things coming to fruition. :wink:

Looking Forward

Stack 1 is expected to finish this Thursday. That’s when I’ll run Khan and EB. After that follows a four-day washout into Stack 2, which will begin on February 14 (what a day). Here’s what Stack 2 is planned to have:

• Man Finds Others v2, aka MFO v2 (it’s back!)
    • Funny enough, I realized I never talked about what makes v2 different from v1 of this sub. Besides it being in ZPv2, it features “The Spotlight” module instead of another one.
  • Khan ST3 v2
  • EF ST4 v2 (Updates for titles should be finished soon)
  • AsCh v2 (hopefully in 3-min form)!

To align with Valentine’s day I’m going to run MFO v2 + AsCh v2 then :wink:. I find it interesting that the beginning of stack 2, valentine’s day, and the halfway point of the month all are lining up like that (In previous years I thought little of the fact that valentine’s day and the halfway point are the same days).

So what motivates this stack design?

• EB was always a temporary thing. The product copy suggests a 1 to 2-stack run every once in a while. Well, I’m making it just one. I can tell EB intensely worked on my mind and drove me towards action and moving the needle forward. That’s great. However, it may have gotten a little too intense for my mind at times…I wondered if the overthinking and worry were in part due to EB.
  • MFO v2 is the cornerstone subliminal that defines the social/romance track, in a similar way that CHOSEN was the cornerstone subliminal for the career track during my promo run last year (I ran it for half a year—check out The Adventures of SubliminalUser). So I was always going to get back to it.

Why AsCh instead of Libertine?

• Setting aside the fact that Libertine wasn’t constructed as a weekly-run sub…
  • I feel that the bigger issue right now is that I need more doors to open in the first place when it comes to expanding my social network and meeting more romantic interests. The hangouts I’ve done, the little movement on dating apps so far, and the analyses of who I’m able to invite to the events I host at my place highlight these things. I want to meet more women. I want to meet more friends of friends. The stream should be more consistent, or at the very least there should be more people to get closer to. (For example, right now I know just one person who I’d actually want to run Libertine for with the intention of getting into some kind of relationship). So, AsCh v2 to supercharge manifestations to find those people is the natural answer.
  • I want to develop an unyielding faith regarding success in the focuses of Inner Circle and Heartsong (the two core subs that define MFO). I want to have faith as strong as the one I’ve had regarding my career and other stuff that has worked out well for me. I don’t like all these doubts that keep popping up even as I take action and see signs, occurrences, and some movement. All is in mind, and I intend to have a rock-solid foundation.
2 Likes

You know, a few days ago when I first pondered the idea of running MFO v2 + AsCh v2 on Feb 14, I marked an all-day event on my calendar for that day. I made the event name “The Greatest Manifestation.”

1 Like

Burned myself out early today due to all the emotional thinking I did in the morning today. I’m going to head out of this social event as soon as possible, get home, write about it and take things easy.

———
But really, I don’t want to think. I just want to go home.

I am currently on the 2nd day of my washout. I have had an exciting internal journey so far.

Yesterday was my younger brother’s birthday. It’s the first event I wanted to enjoy after coming back from my trip. Now, there was nothing wrong with how we celebrated it, what was said, or anything like that. However, in writing my birthday card for him I got very emotional. I had to take a break a few times before finishing the card. Gave it to him, and he read it later that night after I headed out, I received an excellent, long thankful text.

Problem was, I took to bed my very emotional, thinking self. The funny thing is when it comes to the parts where I thought about my brother it wasn’t in a negative light at all. He’s in fact excellent and that’s what I focused on a lot. However, in addition to that, my thoughts did veer towards contrasting him against the current (“accursed”) society. I like him so much, I wish to stay in touch with him more and I don’t like what society has done to a lot of people in our age groups, or how other people in our cohort turned out weird (both mine and his). My mind briefly skimmed by Alice when I thought about this stuff.

Because I took those emotions to bed I also woke up fairly emotional. That affected my workout, which felt longer and more grueling. That train of thinking, the powerful emotions, it just continued…all the way up until 1.5 hours before my lunch hangout, where I felt as if I blew a fuse. Basically, I got burned out by this intensity of attention.

Today, I learned that it’s possible to think and feel too strongly about a good premise. This I must keep in mind for the future.

I lay in bed for a little while, unwilling to take any physical action. I did listen to some good manifestation videos and barely spoke on a phone call, to be sure. However, it was to the point where I felt like I could no longer flex my arms to the fullest extent—my mind just wasn’t there.

Truth be told, the 1:1 lunch hangout wasn’t a problem—I chose to play the listener most of the time. The good person whom I was catching up with. My visit to the park nearby was good, too. It just became problematic again at the evening event I went to. I simply had to leave that one early (see the last post I made here). All the thinking had caught up to me, and all I could think about was going home and resting.

I do not wish to think very much for the rest of today. I would like to go to sleep early. I want to be well-rested for tomorrow.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl, and me and my roommates are hosting an event at our place. I would like to make sure my fully in the game. We’ve got a group with the perfect ratio of guys to girls, and I’ll be meeting almost all the girls for the first time. Wish me luck!

1 Like

I can’t wait to run MFO v2 + AsCh v2 and get all this nonsense thinking out of my system.

What a day! Today marks the last day of the washout, day 4. For a good portion of today I could tell I was distracted by personal stuff at work, which wasn’t fun. Thankfully, when I really got into my work my attention was taken away from my personal life and I enjoyed what I was doing at the office.

I especially felt great when I came back home and cooked meals! This is the second day I’m cooking and only just 10 minutes ago did I realize that the cooking practice makes me feel happier. Amazing to see that the mental alchemy process can occur even through that action. I feel so glad I am upgrading myself by learning how to cook.

I also am restarting the habit of using the online apps; I realized that fell by the wayside these past few weeks and part of being more likely to get something out of the apps is to use them more consistently. Now, that being said…

Today I’ve been wary to continue conversations with a lot of people, especially girls (even if I’m not romantically interested in them). I recognized earlier today there’s still a fair amount of pessimistic thinking regarding relationships—and I mean ALL types of relationships—that is holding me back, that is likely the root cause of all these outer manifestations which I can sum up in a few observatory statements.

• People don’t reach out to me, and I feel like I have to do all the work myself
  • I wish I’d get introduced to more friends of friends, or girls would introduce me to their girl friends
  • People are being too lazy, not reciprocating
  • There’s just so little movement in my romantic life right now
  • Am I going to get a chance to meet up with (this girl) during the coming weekend?
  • How can I meet the right people?

And so on. A fair amount of negative chatter. It’s precisely because of the need to clean up my inner talking that my stack 2 brings in some very powerful manifestation subs.

Stack 2

1. Man Finds Others v2: The cornerstone subliminal of my stack as it relates to social and romance goals. I want to keep this in my stack long-term, running it for as long as I need to until I have my desired social/romance life (and perhaps even beyond that). I’ll stick with it, upgrade it if needed, let it deeply integrated into every fiber of my being. I want to see all my inner conversations and imaginations be highly supportive.
  2. Khan ST3 v2
  3. EF ST4 v2 (hopefully v2 is soon)
  4. Ascension Chamber v2: So grateful that @SaintSovereign upgraded this to have scripting from ME. The ME journey lives on; I ran ME for half of last year (MFO v2 is essentially the successor to that in my stack, as MFO continues on manifestation but is tailored to specific domains).

I’m eager to see what tomorrow holds for me. Tomorrow, several things are happening at the same time:

• It’s Valentine’s Day.
  • It’s Alice’s birthday—so I’ll be calling her up and doing my first contact in two weeks. This is also her first year in several years that she’s single on this day :laughing: (but I’m not pursuing the obvious, I want to know her friend better instead)
  • It’s the halfway point of the month.
  • It’s the day I marked on my calendar as “The Greatest Manifestation.” I haven’t wanted to take that event off at all. Now, what does this mean? There are some easy guesses to make based on what else is on this day, but honestly, I am still eager to find out. :smiley:

Tomorrow, I’m starting with MFO v2 + AsCh v2. My intention is that as soon as I wake up tomorrow, I listen to MFO v2 first, then AsCh v2, focusing intently on the statement “I’m so glad to be with her.” I focus on the feeling state that generates, aided through imagination (and yes, there is a specific person I’d use for this one—it’s someone I want to meet and know better). Makes sense? :wink:

Stack 2 Day 1!

• MFO v2
  • AsCh v2

Finished a great workout. I feel as if I just entered a period where the development of things in the romantic department is going to occur much much faster than ever before. And I’ll be satisfied with what I get :smiley:

Now I’m starting to consider doing WANTED ZPv2 instead of EF ST4.

I originally opened this entry to discuss why I’m switching out EF ST4 for WANTED ZPv2. However, another topic has overtaken my mind. I want to make peace with this as soon as possible, so here goes.

I have to be a bit more selfish. I have to put myself first.

This topic came up for me because of how I’m going to try and expand my social circle and people to meet, and people to date through other people. I’m thinking of hanging out with Alice next weekend. She clearly expressed an interest in meeting up again over the call I gave her for her birthday. I know she’s attracted to me, but I’m not to her. Yet I think I can meet more girls through her. I already completed one who I’d like to know better, now trying to set up a hang-out with that person.

Is it wrong for me to do this? I want to say no. Yet a part of me has felt, isn’t this a little selfish? Anyway, let me jot some stuff down.

• I’m not misleading her—telling her I’m interested in a relationship and then not actually. I’m not even pursuing a short-term thing with her. As per a good friend’s advice, it’s better to just be good friends with her.
  • If someone is attracted to me and I know that, do I have to try and get into a relationship with them? I don’t think so. I don’t have to oblige someone’s attraction towards me.
  • Is it bad to meet friends’ friends under this target of expanding my circle? No, it isn’t. I mean, this is how a lot of people meet friends. I think back to my college days and before—using those connections was key. Otherwise, it’d come down to a bunch of random single persons in my social graph and there wouldn’t really be anything cohesive to work with. Expansion in this way is just a natural function of ourselves as social animals.
  • If I know someone has problems that I think I could try to fix or help out. I am not obligated to try doing so. I don’t need to be the hero in everyone’s life. So for example, someone’s feeling a lot of emotional pain or has dealt with some trauma due to events in their life. Perhaps I can offer a word of advice or too. But I should not feel obligated to become the one who facilitates the overall process of change or healing; I’m not a professional therapist. And I recognize that becoming that facilitator carries its risks, for then I start to carry not only my problems but those of others, too. There are only a few people in my entire life who I’d truly want to do something like that, for.

Empathy. Emotions. Two things I have a lot of and can express strongly at times. In these latter years, I have come to recognize them as among my greatest assets that give me the potential to be not only a great human but also a superb manifestor, for most manifestation relies heavily on being able to express feeling states. It is that I have the ability to embed such emotion into my imagination that I am driven to make my dreams come true.

Yet at the same time, those can cause my downfall if I am not careful. Being overly emotional is not good (too distracting, making bad decisions, staying in bad spirals) and I don’t think that needs much explanation. Being overly empathetic, however…in light of the rapidly approaching success that is headed my way, my intuition told me today—and it makes sense it would tell me today, after the high I’ve been riding on through MFO v2 + AsCh v2 regarding success with people—that I must be careful here. Women can make me miserable if I feel too much empathy.

Anyone can cause misery by being a target of over-empathy.

I mean, I expressed a lot of emotions over my brother recently which started off as good, and look what happened to me that day.

It’s a double-edged sword. The person I must be the most empathetic for—above all else—is myself. I have to look after myself.

And now, I’ve got a call to take.

A Personal Case for Wanted

Attraction. Something that is overwhelmingly based around one’s mindset. For the mindset encompasses attitudes, thoughts and feelings which then manifest the outer reality. I must be comfortable with myself and believe myself to be attractive to many. It’s possible to be physically attractive but not know how to make use of that.

Running MFO + AsCh was what gave me the thoughts to run WANTED instead of EF ST4 for stack 2. So here I am.

The “energetic” component

I desire to be extremely comfortable in my own skin. I don’t like it when I start having thoughts reflecting a scarcity mindset or doubt regarding success in this domain. MFO + AsCh really flipped away a lot of that on the first listen, but still I recognize—it’s possible that I’m learning the skills (e.g. through videos, experience) but not shifting my inner state in a way that would make things congruent when the time comes.

Well, I do know I’ve been shifting my state a lot since the beginning of the year. But I want to be sure. MFO is mostly about manifestation—bringing me those opportunities. Khan pushes me towards action, while having some of the Khan essentials. (Perhaps I’ll switch out Khan ST3 for ST4 when I’ve run ST3 for a sufficient number of stacks.) However, I intend to truly express the energy of someone who is wanted by many. Therefore my stack needs to give more attention towards developing that inner state.

Hence, WANTED has come to help out.

Physical Shifting?

In Wanted I do not give up physical shifting at all—it in fact has a ton of it. It’s tailored specifically for physical attractiveness above all else, which is what I want. I’m not giving up my current workout routine which features lifting 6x a week, in fact I’m only advancing upon it. And I’ve been cleaning up my diet. The work that EF ST4 has done on me isn’t going to be thrown away, it’s only going to be built upon with WANTED ZPv2.

Moreover, WANTED has physical shifting focused specifically on developing the different areas and features of your whole body for the sake of physical attractiveness, such as muscle development in the most attractive way, fat loss, bone alignment, hair improvement, male enhancement and so on.

Hair improvement and enhancement are two things I do not see much discussed on with regards to EF ST4, yet the former is something I care a lot about. I’ve been working on a routine this year to have improvement.

Taking Action?

Make sure to take action, you must not wait around and hope for things to happen. Get out there and meet your partners. Let the subliminal “breathe” by opening the pathways to manifestation through exploring, trying options and taking action, and you will see yourself becoming more and more WANTED through this deadly combination of mystery and attractiveness.

I definitely do not want to sit around. I’m trying to make things happen. Khan ST3 pushes me for that. There’s a friend’s friend I want to meet up with this weekend.

Amazing manifestation result got me distracted for the past 30 minutes. Gave me a high, because I know now for sure stuff is working. MFO + AsCh v2 has given me a very real manifestation.

There’s this girl (friend of a friend) who had stopped responding to my messages about a month ago, not long after I had met her. I had even invited her to the Super Bowl event, was dead silent there (not even reading the message). I thought she had muted me, my messages got lost or something like that.

Today she triple-messages me out of the blue apologizing because she had been apparently off her IG account for a while. Said I’m welcome to text her next time, then she gave me her number. No response from me yet.

As soon as I saw this I thought “Whoah what is this? A hack?” before I quickly turned around and realized…the subs are working. This is the stuff of my new reality. I got very giddy at this for a bit. Results are results. Progress is progress.

Intention is to try and schedule a hangout with her during the upcoming weekend

1 Like

Just a single loop of WANTED ZPv2 + Khan ZPv2 has started changing my mindset so much. More to write later.

Listened

• Wanted ZPv2 (15 min)
  • Khan ZPv2 (7 min)

So, my mindset started shifting considerably after listening to this combo. I really started feeling I am very attractive. I had this nonchalance too, along with maintaining “hunter eyes” throughout the day even though most of the time I was by myself, working from home. Unfortunately, I do think this run distracted me a bit from work and made me less productive because I wasn’t thinking about work as much.

I finalized plans today to get lunch with Alice during the upcoming Monday which is cool. In a discussion with a friend (who has some knowledge of the backstory) about this fact, I was advised to be careful. After all, I don’t want to date Alice or be put into a tough situation in case she tries to go after me hard. I was even asked, if should I even be doing a 1:1 hangout. Through the discussion, I came to realize I had overlooked a way I could be expanding my social circle, which is small get-togethers. In this example, Alice may have invited her friend while I bring one of mine, making it a 4-person meetup; I’d meet more people (whom I could meet up with separately later after warming up the connection), build upon existing connections and avoid the uncertainty of “is this 1:1 going to lead to dating?” which may be felt upon the other person. For some reason, I had considered only 1:1s or big group hangouts/events before. However, now that I’m aware of this, I’ll be leveraging this a lot, especially when it comes to Alice in the future since I am making it clear to myself that at best I’d be a good friend to her and also try to expand my social circle through her. (Though to be honest, since I’m running WANTED, Khan, and AsCh on that day I wanted to test out how she’d respond, too :wink: ).

Anyway, I was able to receive all this advice because I had invited a friend to join me during a special event in which I got to promote a business and get freebies because of it. While I did become more cautious recently about inviting freeloaders into my life, I didn’t feel this friend posed an issue. After all, he helped me out a lot with regard to a specific hobby. In addition to the aforementioned advice, I got to hear about the interesting ways he susses out people’s characters through his observations. It made me remember that I’ve got to be observant myself. There are a lot of people out there who are just in it for themselves. To be fair, we all have that within us, it’s just a matter of what the balance is.

And here we go. The recon is now in progress. I suppose the recon was inevitable given that I don’t already have the objective I’m looking for with the subs, one title pushes me towards action and I’m running such a stack that gives me S energy.

The recon has been playing itself out today in the form of energetic misuse and also thoughts being a bit too far away from work. I placed too much attention on the events of this upcoming weekend and also how I can get better connected with a specific girl. What nonsense, for the thoughts have proven themselves to be not productive—it hasn’t changed a single thing in terms of meaningful actions to take.

It’s clear to me that with this stack, I’ve signed myself up for a grand adventure and a lot of experiences to come. It is also clear that the subs are making a big push within me to change my mindset and attitude, and the older version of me is currently pushing back against that hard, trying to pull me back into a comfortable (yet stagnant) status quo. But I know I have to keep pushing forward. I believe zero point technology can get me there faster than anything else can.

I want to turn things around as soon as possible. So fine, I’ll have to deal with recon as I run the stack. There’s no room to do experimental listening strategies besides reducing runtime. I have to stay strong for myself and for others.

Strategies for dealing with this:

• Reduce runtime duration of newly introduced subs (15 min → 7 min)
  • Run subs after the workday instead of before. This is a newer idea. Considering it because the sub topics are so perpendicular to what I need to focus on at work.
  • Stop thinking so much about the challenges or things to be done. The type of thinking being done isn’t getting me anywhere, it’s just causing anxiety and undue concern.