SubliminalUser - Taking Massive Action

Rest Day.

Yesterday was just MFO, 15 minutes. It was a very eventful day with a lot of social events happening—I was outside for 12 hours!

Today, I intentionally kept to myself. I thought of it as a rest day in the middle of this eventful break. Perfectly fine with that—I had some errands and hobbies to work on. One of the things I noted down for today is to do a reflection, so here I am!

I feel that the start of stack 2 really did mark a new adventure for me. Especially by including WANTED have I started to internally shift even faster, for the better. To think that I have run only one loop of WANTED so far…it makes me wonder why I did not start with WANTED from the beginning of the year. (To be fair, getting the push for action from EMPB was important—it basically served as a launchpad for me to be a massive action man)

However, one thing I have been feeling is that I am supposed to be so much more. I am supposed to be someone great, someone, amazing. In the last few days, I have had these imaginations of people saying stuff like “No way, you’re (name) the legendary? Wow…” and then they go on to recount some crazy feats I’ve done in my life. I feel like I am supposed to be great in all key parts of my life. Dating, of course, is one of those parts. But there’s fitness, there’s my job, there are my other hobbies (like the social media stuff) which I want to also be great at. They’re all connected.

I also keep imagining myself with wide shoulders. I do hope Wanted can help me shift my shoulders at a much faster pace than otherwise expected!

Tomorrow

We have a very powerful playlist coming up, featuring all ZPv2 titles!

• WANTED
  • Khan ST3
  • AsCh

I’m getting lunch with Alice on this day, so I’m curious to see how the subs affect that interaction. Also, there’s an event I’ll drop by after lunch, too. So once again we have a day with events :slight_smile:

Listened

• Wanted
  • Khan ST3
  • AsCh

Very powerful stuff, right? That’s how I started my day. That, and a leg day workout that I modified to focus on higher reps so that I can seriously get my legs to start building muscle. After that, I get ready for lunch. That’s when the results start coming in…

Results

I really enjoyed my lunch with Alice. A lot more than expected. Now here are the top notes from that hangout.

• Alice was pretty open about herself. She shared a lot and I got to know her a lot better. Now I know for a fact that she did most of the talking in this conversation. That’s fine, that’s exactly what I wanted because I wanted to see who she was. What I learned about her made me feel more comfortable because now I know, there’s gonna be no problems in the future regarding “what should I do with her?” which I had overthought in the past. She’s a bit of a complicated—but entertaining—person who’s been in a novel phase of her life after the end of her long-term relationship late last year. Definitely think we can be friends.
  • What I liked about her is that despite what she’s been through, she still tries to be happy and deal with her stuff properly (still a bit eccentric). Not like some people I know who have resorted to drinking and smoking a lot. She was also aware of not sharing in such a way as to make me sad. I remember when in the middle of the conversation while she described her challenges she stopped and asked me if I was feeling ok or overwhelmed. She didn’t want me to feel sad. :slight_smile:
    • It reminded me of myself. I’ve had a lot of tough mental battles occur. The people of SC know about this too—and in the conversation, I briefly mentioned that I did a healing project (Dragon Reborn…) in the middle of the pandemic. However, for multiple reasons, I chose not to disclose the full extent of what that meant for me. Readers of that journal will remember that two years ago I was going through by far the toughest part of Dragon Reborn, and perhaps of any subliminal run ever. But to this day I’ve never revealed to anyone what exactly happened then. I know too well the feelings of emotional pain in various flavors, and that’s why I don’t want to subject others to them.
  • She paid for my meal. This is surprising. Even if we were on a date, this would be surprising. For a brief period of time I was bewildered over accepting it (she doesn’t even earn more than me). The reasons she gave for doing this are pretty funny to me—still, I appreciate it. It’s a really nice gesture.
    • She expressed interest in hanging out more often!

In the following event I went to, I got more free stuff from other people :laughing:. I just keep attracting free stuff.

Last but not least, this person who I’ve had no contact with for about a month now just decided to message me a video on social media. It’s a small result, and I’m not even interested In this person at all (not even for messaging/conversation) but it’s still notable to see.

I’m so glad I added WANTED to my stack. It is shifting my attitude and my life at a rate and speed like never before.

4 Likes

Alice sounds super sweet. That’s someone that’d be great to keep in your life, whether it’s platonically or romantically. I’ve had someone like that in my life before. They’re a great pleasure to be with.

1 Like

Rest day. Work was OK—throat felt irritated, and I was tired so I drove back home early (still did the final meetings remotely).

I agree. She was sweeter than I expected her to be. Some of my thoughts today centered around being empathetic for her and how she keeps on a smile through it all. I do think I’d like to hang out with her more often. I mean that even without the hangouts having to necessarily feature me meeting her friends. Still, not looking for a relationship with her. I’ve got to be clear about that.

Unfortunately, some of my thoughts and feelings did run a bit haywire today. Because of that conversation, today my mind went toward what happened during Dragon Reborn. I reviewed my journal entries from February '21 and got very sad at myself for how far I had fallen mentally at the time. Yet it still made me happy that even then I wasn’t truly alone—I saw that so many members of SC had jumped in at the time to give me support. Still, I got emotional over this, and then mixed in other stuff, and…

Well, I’m more mentally tired than I should be today. Practically been just moping around since the end of the workday.

I wonder if my mind has been doing this kind of stuff because it’s trying to cling on to the narrative of my life being one filled with struggle, great challenges, and pain—particularly when it comes to making it for all things social/romantic. I have felt a growing sense since the beginning of this year (which then started accelerating a lot with stack 2) that my life is destined for greatness, and that my potential is so much more than who I am at this very moment in this world. I’m heading towards much more abundance and prosperity, a time when I won’t have much to struggle with. I’ll have everything I want and I’ll be happy. Is this what my mind struggles with because it’s different—is that why my mind slingshots to thinking in such a seemingly unhelpful way as I’ve described above?

I have to weather the storm. This makes me wonder if I should start doing a listening schedule based on an inculcation pattern. Briefly let’s revisit what that would look like. Here we have Wanted to be dialed to 5 mins and other titles dialed to 7 minutes.
A: Wanted + Khan ST3
B: Rest
C: Wanted + MFO
D: Rest

Wanted is the one that is trying to shift my perspective a lot, that’s why it’s the inculcation title.

1 Like

I woke up with my mind telling me not to run the subs in the morning. Do it later in the afternoon, when most of work is done.

Seldom does my mind give advice like this, so although it’s agains the usual pattern I’ll follow it and see what happens.

Running the subs in the early afternoon helped my mind calm down and got me to focus on the positives and also more on work.

Yes, I did do the new strategy. I ran MFO, then Wanted.

Listened:

• MFO (7 min)
  • Wanted (5 min)

First half of the day, I was definitely out of it. While I did do my workout as usual I knew I was feeling sluggish and also a little distracted. I knew the sluggishness initially came from the medicine I took last night to deal with my incoming sickness, but the distractions were due to some of the thoughts from yesterday which carried over. Per my intuition I chose not to run the subs first thing in the morning.

But by lunch I felt the thoughts were a bit too much. I had only worked for an hour before I had my small meal while running the subs and watching a manifestation video. As predicted, I calmed down through the subs and the video. I know for a fact that the Wanted sub is doing work to change my mind and its thinking patterns. I suspect that at the tail end of the wait time between today’s run and Friday’s run, I’ll have to be careful about myself once more. I’ll be on the lookout.

The remainder of the workday was decent—a bit more focused than I have been since the latter half of last week. It helped that I was doing the kind of work I like to do.

Now, this evening brought some perspective. I got dinner with a woman whom I had met at an event back in December. Lots of delays took it this far. My summary of that hangout was…she’s pretty interesting. While I’m in the phase of expanding my circle, doing my best to go to more events and meet more people she’s quite the opposite. Learned a lot about that. So much to the point where I started to wonder how I even got to meet up with her at all. Now this is great for her, because she likes where she is—that’s what she wants to do. Well, I got her number—maybe we could do phone calls or something later.

On an unrelated note, we both got free drinks at the restaurant because our orders took a while.

Anyways, on the drive back I started to think and feel for her. However, I caught myself very quickly as I noticed an emerging pattern. How is that all these people I’m meeting up with recently are so eccentric? Something is up. To an extent the eccentricity—more positively, uniqueness—is fine. I’m not exactly the average Joe either and I want to be surrounded by those who are exceptional. Yet even still, I wouldn’t say these are the results I’m looking for (though they are results). I think it goes back to me and what I’m choosing to manifest into my life (perhaps a subconscious thing). And can I really try to empathize and feel for all these people and their situations? That’s just not realistic, I’m going to burn myself out and make myself miserable if I do that en masse (I’ve already proven to myself it can take just one or two people already).

Only thing I see I can do to change people manifestation is to continue running the subs and also doing some sort of scripting. Also consider opening up more avenues, like finally start a dance class.

1 Like

Listened:

• Wanted (5 min)
  • Khan ST3 (7 min)

I quite like this listening pattern so far. The only thing I have to be careful about is making sure I use the sexual energy generated by Wanted in a proper manner. I recognized that every moment where I need to decide what to do with that energy is an opportunity for transmutation and for me to consciously guide the process of shifting my inner talking and the way I talk to myself about that energy, its use, and more.

This kind of slingshotting has not been as prevalent since I wrote this three days ago, but it’s a short time frame. Of course, there are still negative imaginations that run through my mind every now and then.

For example, earlier today I recognized myself imagining the tragic end of a good friendship. A friendship with someone I’ve mentioned in this journal, in fact. I caught myself doing this and simply asked myself, “Why am I doing this?” Now, I like to think I can make educated guesses after all the introspecting I’ve done. I suspect it has to do with a part of me believing I don’t get to have good relationships for long. But right now, I think “Hey, that’s BS, I deserve the best and not for temporary either.”

Since late October (when I learned the Goddard quote about “Placing your awareness on undesired problems”) I’ve been keeping an eye on when my thoughts shift towards perceived problems and that decreased overthinking a lot. The negative imaginations above are kind of an extension of placing attention on problems, although of imaginary ones occurring in some indefinite future. Even still, I’m not okay with running those in my head. Hence I am recruiting my entire subliminal stack to help me with this kind of change, while also putting in my best conscious effort.

I am satisfied that I easily uproot those beliefs that prevent me from viewing the ideal!

Just this evening I scripted the above, to give myself the general intention to get rid of all that leads to these imaginations. I certainly want to do my best to shift my inner talking from a conscious perspective while the subs tackle it on another level.

Speaking of subs: I’m reiterating here that I’m glad I added WANTED to my stack. Sure, Legacy of the Spartan now takes the top spot for aesthetics (sad to see EF ST4 get no love). However, I have come to recognize that in addition to the challenge of aesthetics—something I’m taking action on daily through my lifting practice (6x/week and it’s just getting more advanced)—that what’s left is overwhelmingly based around self-image and the way I talk to myself. Just look at how much of this entry focuses on just that! I believe WANTED is helping me shift my inner talking much more quickly. Making me think more along the lines of “I am wanted by others, I am wanted for hangouts, romance, events, etc.”

I have a feeling that I’m dealing with some slight overexposure from WANTED recently. Why? There’s been a recent uptick in doing pmo, a practice I had removed my seeming addiction around. And I know each time this time it has to do with wanting an outlet to gladly release my sexual energy (there’s no sense of coercion or compulsion around it). I’m sure that Wanted has been amping up the energy a lot. It’s great, but that activity is not the way to do it. As to why that activity, my guess is that it goes back to my self-image regarding the right opportunities and success.

So what I’m going to do instead is switch over to MFO as the subliminal to inculcate as part of the listening pattern. Now MFO shall be run on each listening day, for 5 mins.

I may drop the inculcation pattern altogether, give my mind more of a break.

I want to run DR ST4. That, or Khan ST1. Something I’m going to ask the forum about in more detail soon enough.

I Need To Slow Down, Rest, and Look Inward.

This past weekend was fun because I got to work on my sport and also meet up with some longtime folks. However, the conversations that occurred made me start to look very deep into myself and in the process I found a big internal battle. This battle is one I’d like help from you all.

On Saturday, I met with a good longtime friend for the first time this year. Because of our great familiarity with each other, as well as each of us coming from similar backgrounds, I talked to him regarding my situation with Alice, giving the backstory that starts with how I first reconnected with her. He picked up very quickly on what was going on. And then he advised me to take the action to hang out with her less, much less than I thought I was going to do (originally 1x/week). Why? The truth of the matter is that while we could be good friends in theory, there’s that risk of catching feelings for her. Which is not something I want to do, and my good friend knows that I don’t want to do that either, and I should not get myself hurt in this situation.

I’ve recognized that there is that secondary feeling in the background (very faint, but it’s there) while in the midst of all these thoughts about Alice. Logically I know it is ok to be good friends, but…that wasn’t my goal, originally. It was to meet her friends. Unfortunately, my good friend and my roommate are both right. I’ve got to focus, do not get distracted.

The frustration that ensued since then makes me think I should not put any effort into hanging out with her anymore. I shouldn’t be inflicting all these internal problems on myself over a person I don’t even want to be romantically involved with (and we’ve not hung out that much IRL, too).

That frustration compounded with the result of me reaching out to her friend (the same one who attended my event last month) yesterday, too. Messaged to start a new thread with the intention of getting to meet up with her. The result? Radio silence. It made me feel like I’m running into a dead end.

An aside: Sunday did feature one good lunch hangout with a friend who just moved to my area. No bad feelings about him, though a discussion about addiction did continue to make me think deeply about my own existence.

Today, I felt deep-seated pains come up. Pain about me being stuck, that I take all this action but I’m not getting anywhere (or at least I’m not seeing an appropriate ROI). Feeling angry—thinking about what was the point of doing all that I’ve done? And then the feelings of loneliness started to come up. Those feelings drove me towards some unusual thoughts and strange actions which made me think—I need to heal more. I need to slow down.

Where am I headed? Am I going to totally withdraw away from everyone? I have already cut off a lot of people from the past who I don’t think fit in my present reality. Whether that’s friends from high school, or many who might be considered “historical friends”—I simply cannot accept the lack of connection, of reciprocity, and how I feel they just waste my time (and that may even just be in trying to reach out to them and schedule something).

I recall the woman I met last week who I had noted as interesting. Why she is interesting is that she has essentially withdrawn from most of her friends, and is currently in the midst of an extra-withdrawn phase (she just deactivated her big social media account today). She has forgone many of her longtime friends—even one she knew since elementary school. Similar profession as me, a few years older than me, and even owns a house that is bigger than what she needs (she lives all by herself), fairly far from the main city life. Is a big solo traveler. While she once was a person who had a lot of friends, she has voluntarily chosen to withdraw from nearly everyone.

I’m worried that there will come a day when I suffer one too many setbacks. And then, at that moment I will call it quits, and drop all of my social/romantic desires and become fully withdrawn, like how I was in the distant past (or even more strongly than me in the past). — Me in 2021

I now look at her and think, “Is this a probable future for me?” She actually paints a picture of that reality where I take that decision. She shows it’s possible to pull off and be largely content with it. I want to know her more (genuinely as a friend here) and understand the way she thinks about this stuff.

Changes to Make

As stated above, I need to slow down, give myself a break and look inwards and heal. There are things very deep-seated within me that are coming out just as I feel I am on the cusp of major life changes.

Stack

• DR ST4
  • MFO
  • Wanted

Dragon Reborn. A subliminal whose run I finished in the summer of 2021. The day has come for me to run it again, now in ZPv2 format. This legendary subliminal did so much for me back then—and now I am asking it to help me out once again. Khan ST3 was not always going to be appropriate to run, especially considering that there’s a month coming when I can’t be going outside for that action much anyways (if you know, you know) and it’s a month that generally makes me very reflective. Khan ST1 was considered, but I feel my inner battle needs a comprehensive look. I also should leverage the fact that I’ve done the whole program of DR and that DR provides “Complete Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual Healing and Restoration.”

Other changes:

• Already thought of this earlier, but I’m going to do it: delete all of the online apps soon. I just need a break from that stuff. I have a solution regarding what to do when I get back on them in the future, when I have better developed my aesthetics—utilize a great business I found who takes great photos specifically for those apps. However, right now it’s not doing much and it is annoying that there’s been little movement on there for a long time. Why not use the business now? Terrible weather in our area currently, I want to have better aesthetics and I’m also not in a great state of mind.
  • Slow down social actions a lot. Reduce the eagerness and how much action I take, and focus on other parts of my life for a little bit. This already was going to need to happen due to these errands I’ve been putting off and things I just have to get done (like taxes). So, I’m not planning any events for this week…besides attending tomorrow’s event and hanging out with a friend on Wednesday (I’d like to talk to him about my situation). I feel like I should stop reaching out to all but the closest friends.
  • I was considering deactivating my social media page temporarily in light of all my thoughts, but I’ll hold off on that. I still have a content queue I can run through it first before I consider something like that.
1 Like

Listening to DR ST4 now. Wish me luck.

This is incredible.

1 Like

Listened:

• Dragon Reborn ST4

I know that no matter what, I’m going to be okay.

This subliminal is incredible. I feel that I nearly flipped from yesterday. There is this very powerful level of determination that has risen up within me throughout today. I feel it in my eyes, too. I visualized myself with dragon blood running through my veins, me breathing out dragon fire, and me with dragon wings.

The anger within me, whenever it popped up today, is different. It’s now a righteous anger against the wrongs I aim to correct. For example, anger that I let all this stuff distract me from being productive at work recently; I find it imperative to be great at my work even if my personal life faces challenges. To be clear, productivity at work did increase today.

I didn’t come this far only to come this far. I have faced so much pain in my life, yet I have climbed so far…and I will continue to go further.

I already feel that DR is doing its work on my internal issues and that they’ll be going away soon enough. I feel that there is little to no chance that those things will take me down now, should I let DR do its job. I feel like I am surrounded by a red 3D shield as well, protecting me against energetic forces from the outside and also sucking out and expelling those negative energies from within me.

I will not let myself hurt myself. No matter what.

I have remembered once again how powerful this subliminal can be, and I will do my best to be careful to run it properly. I sure will avoid overexposure.

I am very curious how the Dragon Reborn ST4 ZPv2 + Ascension Chamber ZPv2 combo will work when I run that on Saturday (AsCh listening day is either Saturday or Sunday, to align with whichever is a listening day for regular subs).

3 Likes

I really want DR to clear everything out.

Hello official member of the Siblinghood of the Dragon!

I would encourage you to check your SC inventory for: Sanguine, Elixir, and LB. Those seem to help with the reconciliation of DR.

1 Like

Rest Day. Listenings since last entry:

• MFO + Wanted (Thursday)
  • DR + AsCh (yesterday)

Thank you for the recommendations, however, it appears DR’s reconciliation is unnoticeable so far! This is an amazing testament to how advanced SC’s technology has become. In hindsight it was a little risky switching titles mid-stack to Stage 4 of the most powerful healing subliminal in existence, however I’m glad it’s worked out so far!

The way this sub has worked on me in just a few loops…it’s incredible. While a good friend of mine did suggest that therapy can help me speed up the process of working on my issues (as they can attest to for themselves), I wonder if it is actually necessary given DR’s effectiveness so far.

I saw MFO + Wanted work pretty well on Thursday, and that’s in part due to my mind clearing up from the recent nonsense. But I wondered, is DR already doing its thing for other subs?..

Saturday was when I ran DR + AsCh. A truly powerful combo which I believe gave me another boost. A boost whose magnitude I’m not sure of just yet. I am going to say though, that while I’ve not journaled on here in the past few days I’ve handwritten a lot of stuff during then. Such as:

• A letter to myself thanking me for being done with this Dragon Reborn phase and getting so much out of it.
  • A recommitment to freedom from those behaviors which served as easy escapes (a thing that came up again in light of the pain I was feeling earlier), which signifies that even though I’m taking a break from some stuff (like using the online apps) I’m not taking a break from my vision for a better and happier life. That vision stays with me.
  • Manifestation items on abundance, also manifestations centered around gratitude and my ability to make a difference and impression on others.

Let’s see what DR and the rest of the subs continue to do for me in this special month where I am slowing down to focus on my career more and to better enjoy what I already have.

Another Listening Pattern Change to Try

The next listening change I want to make is to do the inculcation pattern but on MFO. (so I’d shorten that sub to 5 mins). Why this one, when it’s the cornerstone sub I’m not going to switch out soon (compared to DR)?

What is the Inculcation Pattern?

Given a 3-sub stack, the inculcation pattern picks one of the subs and has it featured on each listening day. If we do inculcation on sub A of subs A, B, C, then the listening days feature either A+B or A+C—notice A is on both days. This is usually accommodated with a shorter listening time for the inculcation sub.

• I currently feel it’s too risky to try the inculcation pattern on DR. My experiences with overexposure on DR (+ combining it with other techniques) two years ago left me with a memory I won’t forget.
  • I want to see, how can DR synergize with MFO on the same day? The cornerstone sub is all about bringing in the right people and relationships into my life. Can DR more directly be targeted towards this topic through stacking the two together on a given day?
1 Like

@RVConsultant @Lion do we know if microloops work for customs? Is it still a 30s runtime?

1 Like

Yes. Micrloops does work for customs but you need to run the full loop (or 3, 5 mins) of the custom for a while before you do microloops (same for main store titles).

I don’t know how long you have to run the full loop before you do microloops though but am guessing a full cycle of the full loop will be enough before you do micros.

Personally I don’t do microloops so don’t know more about this so hopefully someone else can give you more info on the matter.

2 Likes