Strong in body, brave from body

Beyond Limitless has been, well, meh.

I’ll be replacing it with QL4 starting my next cycle. QL4, LE and Paragon Sleep until I get that certification. Maybe I’ll replace ParaSleep with GLM, who knows.

Requiem for a Dream makes me uncharacteristically uncomfortable, probably because of the degree to which I can relate to it. Ugh.

Think I want to add Spartan to that custom I’ve been planning, instead of GLM. The healthy eating scripting was extremely beneficial to my day-to-day life.

Intellect:
Core: QL4
APS: Head
Book Blitz
The Lines

Productivity:
Core: Mogul
Job Seeker
Victory’s Call
Cosmic Navigator
Carpe Diem Ascended

Social:
Core: True Sell
Ebon Manuever
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker

Day-to-day:
Core: Spartan
Negative Energy Transmutation
Deep Sleep
Subconscious Flow
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized
Fearsome

Finally got around to watching Million Dollar Baby. Great movie until the final fight, which was so dumb that it completely took me out of the movie experience. I can suspend belief only up to an extent, but that final fight was fucking idiotic.
Guess that took off a lot of the oomph from the final section of the movie, oh well.

Anyway, I think I need to build two customs to address what I want for my work place, because I’m trying to create an archetype and mash it in with a sub for productivity. That just makes no sense.

I should build an archetype ideal for both in and out of work, with cores like GLM, LB, Spartan, TS and then one for the actual work tasks themselves, with Mogul and QL4 cores.

1 Like

March 9. That’s my target date.

My life changes March 9.

1 Like

Well fuck. Can’t be March 9th because of a certain company’s incessant bullshit, how annoying. Regardless, March is the month of change. Scary, but welcoming.

Also been using GLM and well frankly, it sucks.

For all the right reasons of course, but strangers testing me left and right to piss me off is so annoying. I’m surprised at how calmly I’ve handled it though, which I suspect is GLM once again doing its thing. Still, kinda wanna drop GLM to be honest. Maybe it’s time to pull the trigger on that custom I’ve been working on, but shed the archetype stuff from it so it isn’t too bloated.

Work/productivity focused custom + archetype sub/custom + the flavor of the month 3rd sub sounds like a good plan.

Of course, this will be once I get this freaking certification out of the way. I feel like the world is trying to prepare me as much as I can for that exam, which is why I’m experiencing so many delays regarding the exam date. Think it will all work out for the best.

Looking closer at that module list, and it can definitely be more streamlined towards work. Modules like Nomad and Free Pass would be perfect for it, and something like Spartan and Fearsome can be used in an archetype instead. So instead of what we had before, we’ve got this:

Intellect/Productivity:
Book Blitz
The Lines
Victory’s Call

Work:
Job Seeker
Nomad
Free Pass

Social:
Ebon Manuever
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker

Boosters:
Cosmic Navigator
Carpe Diem Ascended
Deep Sleep
Subconscious Flow

Energy Transmutation:
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized

4 Likes

I was ready to buy the custom I created just above, ready to pull the trigger and everything. But then I started getting messages from someone, that led to ideas, that led to me contemplating. Earlier that day, one user (who I won’t tag) described the experience of running RoS as though it was as if his life was placed in the hands of God, and I just thought that was a beautiful thing to not only say, but feel and experience.

Those words stood out to me, and they’ve been in line with what I have been feeling for the past few weeks. I’ve just been telling myself to trust the process, not to worry and then for this person to describe his experience of RoS in such a way…I don’t know. Feels like the Revelation of Spirit was calling to me.

So I ran a 15-minute loop, and now I have a headache. But I feel good. Just trust the process. It will all work out.

1 Like

One thought that just popped into my mind.

There are 2 subs I have used that made me feel better than any other sub has ever made me feel.

The first was Emperor Black, but the feeling Emperor Black gave me was 1) not sustainable for a long period and 2) associated with a lot of other baggage.

The other sub was Khan. I ran the 1st stage for 1 cycle and felt great, and then decided to experiment with Rebirth and a 4-sub stack and my brain basically imploded and I took a 2 week washout afterwards. The effects of that recon experience lingered for months and only recently have I felt as though it was cleared.

I think about so many subs to experiment with, so many custom ideas, so many plans with all the new shiny objects, but why haven’t I given time to what I consider the sub that I was most content with? Why have I tried to just wipe Khan away from my experience? Why am I avoiding the sub that I felt best on? What am I running away from?

1 loop of Revelation of Spirit so far.

2 Likes

Man, can’t wait for that custom to come in.

Skipped a loop of RoS today and only ran LE, just in case my custom arrives tomorrow. I’ll run it the moment I get it, I’m so excited for the results.

Think I could feel the presults already to be honest.

1 Like

pls giv me custom sant

2 Likes

So I’ve been screwing around with experimentation since I reached the final stage of QL. I dropped Dragon because I wanted to focus on a certification exam and an internship.

Eventually, I wanted balance in my stack and decided to place my fate within the hands of God, by introducing ROS to my stack. I am currently running ROS and LE, and am awaiting my custom to arrive so that I can introduce it to the rotation soon.

By end of March I will have obtained my certification and will remove LE from my stack. As this will coincide with the month of Ramadan, ROS will stay in my rotation with the custom and perhaps I will introduce Dragon Blood once again.

One cycle later, Dragon Flight begins but a decision must be made: do I keep ROS or does it stay? Do I try a new sub, like RoB or RoM, or even the new Legacy if it comes out, alongside my custom?

Or do I return to the sub that’s been calling me for months, the sub I have avoided, the sub I repressed, the sub that I felt better on than any other sub?

Excuse after excuse is made. First, I wanted to opt for a softer alternative and tried Emperor again. Then, I heard that Emperor Black brought a similar feeling so I tried that out and fell in love with it. Emperor Black led me down an unexpected path toward the necessity for healing, which came in the form of Regeneration and then Dragon Reborn. Dragon Fire tortured me, fought me, and burned me.

Through a breakup, and a fall into the rabbit hole, I survived and began to pick up the pieces with Dragon Blood. Life happened, and I dropped my plans to accomplish the task that’s been placed in front of me, out of necessity. And then once again, my spiritual duty had to be prioritized above all.

After all of that, I am here wondering whether taking Flight will be able to work alongside a Total Breakdown. Excuse, after excuse, after excuse. Distraction after distraction, after distraction.

My first cycle of Total Breakdown really did break me down, more than I could have ever thought.

I’m making a promise now, a vow to those kind enough to read the thoughts I express here: I will return to Khan by the end of April/beginning of May (depending on how my cycle/washouts align). I will restart my journey with Khan.

I stepped through the Fire of the Dragon, I waged war with the Black Emperor of my Self and I will embrace the Total Breakdown. Nothing will stop me. My mind has been conditioned to handle a lot more than I thought previously possible, thanks to my journey through the Quantum subliminals. It is time.

2 Likes

Today is business day number 5, day number 6 of waiting for the custom. Crossing my fingers that I receive it today, I’ve been skipping listening days because of it.

1 Like

Custom has arrived. Time to get to work. Goodbye.

4 Likes

Custom, which was given the incredibly well-suited name Kaizen by Invictus, has been incredible.

Will elaborate soon, hopefully sooner than later. A couple of notes that I can touch on for now:

1. QL4 is incredible. QL will never leave my stack, its cognitive enhancement extends to all parts of life and offers a great deal of emotional and mental balance that one would not get running any other cognitive sub (save for RoM, because I haven’t tried it yet).
  2. True Sell is effective.
  3. Negative Energy Transmutation is one of the most underrated modules out there.
  4. Deep Sleep module improves deep sleep stages but not REM sleep stages, which is very unfortunate. Perhaps experimenting with Dreams could help.
  5. The effects of RoS are hard to describe. My faith in God has increased, my use of RoS is proof of my increased faith in God, and I am guided by God as a result. Except my use of RoS predates my increased faith in God, so proving something that it is consequent of is an interesting idea to decipher, to say the least.
3 Likes

Leon Edwards is inspirational. Makes me want to get back into fighting again.

My diet has been absolutely awful for the past 2 months, and it feels like a lot of the good habits I had worked on have been chucked out of a window. I believe that this needs to be the next focal point in my life.

I’ve got so many plans with my stack. I want to resume my Dragon journey, I want to start Khan again because of the benefits it brought to my life, I want to have a fitness-focused custom in my stack again (which probably will be better to have when Legacy comes out) but I also want to keep RoS in my rotation.

Tough decisions will have to be made for the future and it feels like Dragon just doesn’t work in my timeline at the moment. I was having a great time with it too and the tough part’s been dealt with, but I just don’t have space in the stack for it.

I think the best approach for me is to get my certificate over it and once I do get it, I can remove LE from my rotation and replace it with Spartan. Spartan/RoS/Kaizen is a beautifully balanced stack that perfectly represents ERB more than any of my stacks in the last 6 months.

Then, I’ll eventually replace RoS or Spartan with Khan and then reintegrate Spartan with a fitness/health-focused custom. Think that custom will force me to make some changes to Kaizen as well, and add a greater productivity element to it like The Executive core.

1 Like

The day has come. 24 hour countdown to the moment of truth. I must focus.

1 Like

I did it.

My one year journey. My hard work. My dedication. Consistent, daily studying. Learning. Focus. Quantum Limitless.

All of this was my roll-of-the-dice shot at changing my life significantly for the better. I quit my stable job as the top salesperson on my team, risked it all to see if I could finally achieve what I believe I could do.

7 days ago, I was hired at an incredible company in a dream position.

Today, I passed my IT certification exam and officially am a certified network engineer.

It’s unreal to even think this could happen to me, two years ago I was popping meds in the hopes of trying to gain a grip on my life, clawing myself out of rock bottom.

2 years later, all of that hard work has finally paid off. I just can’t believe it. I am so grateful. Thank you.

14 Likes

So Kaizen ZP has been great, and delivered in spades for me. With that said, there is still room for improvement so I plan on editing this custom further once the Quadpay installments are done for this one.

I think one sub that really boosted my productivity incredibly was executive, so I’d like to make a place for it. Fusion Optimized hasn’t really done much for myself, so I’m wondering if I should look into replacing that as well. I am interested in Inner Gasoline after all.

Free Pass and Nomad have been…missing I guess. I’d like to keep Free Pass in regardless, but I think Nomad needs to go. My new job will be on-premises quite often after all. I wish I could make space for Spartan Core too, but I feel like I’d be pushing my luck with 5 cores.

New list for Kaizen V2:

Intellect/Productivity:
Book Blitz
Index Gate
Victory’s Call

Work:
Core: Executive
Job Seeker
Free Pass

Social:
Ebon Manuever
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker

Boosters:
Cosmic Navigator
Carpe Diem Ascended
Deep Sleep
Subconscious Flow

Energy Transmutation:
Inner Blaze
Inner Gasoline

3 Likes

Congrats and all the best, bro!

3 Likes

Day 1. Fucking excited for my future. This place seems perfect for my growth.

5 Likes