Best Subliminal for a Obtaining Commercial Position

I would like to know what is the best subliminal I should run to get a commercial role in a company and excel in it.

I’ll be working with the company on a consultancy project, and want the client to like me enough and see me as capable enough to want to bring me on-board as a permanent staff, since the company is newly set-up and the main business hasn’t started.

My role in the consultancy project is to plan the commercial operations for a specific piece of transportation infrastructure (i.e. develop the various business streams that can generate revenue apart from outside core transportation business which obtains revenue from user fees).

The infrastructure project exists as part of a fast-growing emerging market tourist city which has itself has a commercial development masterplan lasting till 2035.

I want to see my role as someone who has been tasked to generate revenues from the various outsourced business streams that have been planned out (e.g. car parks, shopping outlets, eateries, advertising). This will also involve a lot of interaction and relationship development with both internal and external stakeholders.

I would also like to be able to leverage on my industry network and be the person to present the company’s business at conferences and other events.

I’m ending my first cycle of QLST4 ZP soon, and plan to run this subliminal alongside the second cycle of QLST4 ZP.

1 Like

Ascended Mogul is always a safe bet for more “intrapreneur” type roles.

7 Likes

It mainly depends on what obstacles there are to get there in the first place.

You know that Stark covers that.

Stark yet again.

Stark, Stark, Stark. To take your charisma and authority to an even higher level and to interact with people even more fluidly go with True Sell as well.

So, Stark + True Sell

2 Likes

Would you be interested in creating a custom for this? Because there are some perfect core/module combinations you can use for this purpose, like AM, TS, Job Seeker, etc.

1 Like

Yea, open to a custom for it. Have run Ascended Mogul before and it did give me some interesting results.

But am open to Emperor or Stark in my custom since they should be able to display the cognitive potential that I have been building up over the paat 9 months or so…

1 Like

It’s also being perceived, and actually getting there pretty fast (RAIKOV), as an expert in your field. As far as I can see what you need most is to be perceived as one by your professional environment. On top of that, it has a great charisma and social skills improvement component. The cognitive and productive boosts it gives is also something notable.

AM doesn’t contain those aspects that are crucial for what you want to accomplish although there’s a certain charismatic edge to it plus it works well in the working environment although I would say it’s for people who are at the bottom of the ladder which you’re apparently not.

1 Like

Obviously you would have it tailored more to your own needs but this would be a great start. This custom along with RoS helped me land my dream starter job/internship in a matter of weeks.

Some of the absolute staple modules I’d highly recommend you incorporate in your own custom from this list are Job Seeker, Negative Energy Transmutation, True Sell Core and Cosmic Navigator.

My job is in tech, yours is distinctly different so you’ll have to adjust it quite a bit. I think some wealth-generating modules would be excellent (even a core like RICH), along with Mogul/AM/Emperor.

Also I have to say that QL’s effect on the custom has been great, and it definitely shines through. Obviously not as potent as it would be running on the side, but it is definitely highly effective nonetheless. I believe you’ve been running QL just as long as I have (if not more - I’ve reached 1 year), so that could be something to look into.

3 Likes

When looking at modules and programs, look from something that helps you find mentors, perhaps Inner Circle, because that could be helpful with office politics. Also PCC or Manipulus might also help with office politics.

3 Likes

Also contained in Stark. :blush: And no, this is not my favorite sub. Khan is. :slight_smile:

Been thinking of the modules for my custom

Stark Core
Limitless Core

True Sell
Instant Business Tactician
Job Seeker
Free Pass
Fortune’s Favorite
Mastermind
Virtuoso Matematica
Market Weaver
Cosmic Navigator
The Lines
The Streams
Book Blitz
Polyglot
Iron Frame
Key of the Courts

True Sell 2 times in, as core and as module?