Strong in body, brave from body

Thinking about a custom for the workplace. One that would include Chosen, Ascended Mogul or Godlike Masculinity, Love Bomb and QL4. Could be quite a potent combination, 4 cores with 4 modules dedicated to each component the custom addresses: social prowess, “alpha” character, productivity and intellect. Perhaps 3 modules for each category, and 4 boosters.

I will be testing out GLM next cycle, we’ll see if this idea can come to fruition.

I’m tired of living where I live. I’m tired of living in this country. I’m tired of this lifestyle.

I just keep telling myself, “just 3 more years”.

I’ll be able to get my own place in a year, probably less. If I do, it will slow down my ability to leave this country. More years will be needed before I can go ahead and actually leave this country, unless my income status changes.

Then again, maybe my mental and physical health will significantly improve to the point where it will allow me to do better in all other parts of my life, and that will help me more than anything.

Regardless, the smartest option for me when I get my job is to buy a cheap car and stay here for at least another year, which will allow me to save up. But to save up, I need to significantly curb my spending habits. This is something that I need to address, I will look into that with modules/subs. Mogul could be what I’m looking for.

Some people I’ve spoken to believe it’s overkill. I’m leaning toward disagreement but there’s only one way to find out, right?

1 Like

June 2024, the wealth-driven stack begins.

1 Like

Haven’t been doing enough. Felt like I was doing a lot, but it’s not enough.

Gonna finish off what remains from this cycle, just to get Dragon Blood out of the way and let Paragon finish its thing. Run a final loop on February 13, maybe washout, maybe not.

Next stack: Beyond Limitless, Limitless Executive, Paragon Sleep. Let’s get that going.

Made a monumentally dumb mistake today. Oh well. Tomorrow will be better.

I’m also starting to feel weird about posting in the forum. I wonder what that’s about.

I’ve started to journal offline as well, and I’m increasingly feeling the need to journal more there and less here. I try to maintain as much of a distance from online social networks as possible, it’s been years since I’ve deleted every social media profile I had.

I feel like this forum might be occupying that type of space in my brain, and that’s not good at all. It’s obviously not as dopamine-driven as Instagram, TikTok, etc. but I’m starting to feel a bit queasy about it all.

2 Likes

Custom-planning time, focused on succeeding in the workplace. Scheming out potential cores and modules to use for this custom:

Potential Cores:
Chosen
QL4
Perhaps Stark
Perhaps GLM
Perhaps Ascended Mogul/Mogul
Perhaps PCC
Perhaps AsC

Potential Modules:
Carpe Diem Ascended
Deep Sleep
Asclepius
Victory’s Call
Achilles

Fearsome
Gloryseeker
Inner Gasoline
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized

Fortune’s Favorite
Direct Influencing Aura
Immortal’s Blade
Productivity Unleashed
Codename: Umbra

Achilles’ Heel
Foundation
Limiting People Remover
Inner Voice
Index Gate

The Lines
Ebon Maneuver
APS: Head
Job Seeker
Transcendental Connection

Much more planning will need to be done to get this organized, narrowed and settled. Just browsing through specific themes to brainstorm on.

1 Like

I guess the goal of this custom would need to be broken down for me figure out what I want done.

There are 4 components to this sub that need to be tackled:

1. Intellect for the job
  2. Productivity for the job
  3. Social navigation for the job
  4. Day-to-day life

Intellect:
Core: QL4
Index Gate
The Lines

Productivity:
Core: Mogul
Job Seeker
Victory’s Call
Achilles’ Heel
Carpe Diem Ascended

Social:
Core: Chosen
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker
Ebon Manuever
Transcendental Connection > edit: Think I want to replace this with PCC core

Day-to-day:
Core: GLM
Deep Sleep
Inner Gasoline
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized
Fearsome

Seems like a solid list of modules to be honest. Addresses everything I want, no redundant modules from first glance, only thing I wish I could make space for is PCC but Ebon Maneuver covers the exact aspect that I would want to include PCC for.

Will have to think about it more, but this here is already a formidable list of modules in my eyes. The shallow part of me wants to add something like Physicality Shifter Sexiness but it’s a superficial addition. Will need to think about it.

I also know Mogul could be replaced for AM and GLM could be removed as a result, but I want more masculine oomph than what AM could provide for me.

Ran my first loop of Paragon Sleep yesterday before bed, and proceeded to have by far the worst night of sleep I’ve had since I started tracking my sleep in December.

Welp. I was hoping for the trailer effect but instead, I can trailer these nuts. Hope things improve, 'cause the whole entire reason for running this sub is to improve my quality of sleep so that I could properly rest my brain during this month’s study sprint.

These daily 8-10 hour sessions on a computer mean I need all the rest I can get, so I can’t afford to have many more sleepless nights.

LMAO, I just noticed this.

1 Like

Well my uncle started to ask me for what I do exercise-wise, because he’s noticed a big physique change compared to the last time he saw me (around December).

I really started to change my entire exercise routine by December and that’s when I’ve noticed my physique improve significantly in the last 3 months. Checked myself out in the mirror today and while it may not be much, I can see my physique’s changed a lot.

My weak parts like my arms and chest are visibly bigger than before but what I’m really impressed by is my strongest body part, my shoulders, which look fucking awesome at the moment. My strategy of ‘bulking into abs’ has also worked tremendously, as I can see visible ab definition outside of the top 2 abs for the first time since I was 20, when I weighed 140 pounds (I’m 180 now).

Consistency is everything. Every day matters, because the days add up. Mental fortitude is key. Diligence is crucial.

4 Likes

This new module pack is definitely interesting. I’m really fascinated by all of the modules, but Cosmic Navigator, Subconscious Flow and Book Blitz clearly stand out over the rest.

Now the question becomes, how the hell do I fit those three modules in here? Cosmic Navigator is definitely a must, I think I can replace Achilles’ Heel with it but I don’t really want to remove Achilles’ Heel.

While coding can be a part of my future role, I think Book Blitz is much more well-rounded and thus more suited in its place.

Perhaps with Inner Blaze already on my list, I can remove Inner Gasoline and replace it with Subconscious Flow.

Also been thinking about Free Pass lately as a potential addition as well, as paperwork in many aspects of my life has been problematic at times. Problem is that I don’t think there’s any space really, as this custom is absolutely fucking jam-packed to the tits.

Intellect:
Book Blitz
The Lines

Productivity:
Job Seeker
Victory’s Call
Cosmic Navigator
Carpe Diem Ascended

Social:
Core: Power Can Corrupt
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker
Negative Energy Transmutation

Day-to-day:
Core: GLM
Deep Sleep
Subconscious Flow
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized
Fearsome

My ex is fucking insane.

Don’t stick your dick in crazy, it’s not worth it.

After consulting a few others, I do have a few new ideas:

Intellect:
Book Blitz
The Lines

Productivity:
Job Seeker
Victory’s Call
Cosmic Navigator
Carpe Diem Ascended

Social:
Ebon Manuever
Direct Influencing Aura
Gloryseeker
Lion IV

Day-to-day:
Negative Energy Transmutation
Deep Sleep
Subconscious Flow
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized
Fearsome

Would like to figure out a way to include Dominion, not sure how to fit it in though so will have to think it through.

Reality is weird.

Enlightening moment yesterday. Be wary of what you give your energy to, and how you use it.

1 Like

The more time passes, the more it becomes clear to me that the aspirations for worldly things, even for the most genuine and moral reasons, is ultimately futile.

Just build yourself up physically, eat healthily, plan a way to make as close to a self-reliant income as possible, and prioritize spirituality above all.

Once you’re able to consistently achieve 3/4 of the above over a 2 to 3-year span, focus on starting a family. Find a good woman, have children with her, and do your absolute best to lead your children down the right path by being a living and breathing example for them to emulate. Experience life to the fullest extent without compromising your morality and values, and eventually die.

That’s all that needs to be done. Wasting your time on anything else is a sign of weakness, not just in mindset but in morality.

Aegis: Survival Instinct, Chosen: Way of Nature, Paragon should be a stack that we all should try one day, whether by choice or by circumstance.

2 Likes

So once I acquire my certification (waiting for my discount voucher before I schedule the date) I’m changing my stack. Ordering the custom that I’ve planned above as I’m excited to try it out, returning to Dragon Blood to iron out the last bits of healing that may remain before I can start Dragon Flight, and I’ve decided that my 3rd sub will be Revelation of Mind. I’ve been very curious to try it and I have been running cognitive subs for almost a year straight, so a cognitive sub that addresses intellect completely differently has me curious.

I think after RoM, I’ll try out RoS once it’s released. RoS + Dragon Flight + Custom should be quite the combination.

Ultimately no time can be wasted as its an illusion , life is not about just hitting hills and staying on narrow path but totality of experience, hells,chaos ,immorality and heavens alike, that’s ultimately what karma is experience of life from multitude of perspectives .

1 Like

Thank you for your input.

Beyond Limitless has been, well, meh.

I’ll be replacing it with QL4 starting my next cycle. QL4, LE and Paragon Sleep until I get that certification. Maybe I’ll replace ParaSleep with GLM, who knows.