[SOLO][AMASH] Honest Review of EmperorQ

@SaintSovereign - Cool👍

2 Likes

I encourage others to read this again.

The most valuable contribution people can make here is keeping a detailed journal: It inspires others, provides feedback to SC, and also lets those going through difficult times know they are not alone, we’re all doing this together, helping each other, being a community and a true family :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me. Chances are those that haven’t been active on this site probably won’t journal much if at all, since it’s not actually important to them. They may honestly intend to when they apply, but it’ll be forgotten before long. Other stuff will take priority.

1 Like

I am also waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You will love EmperorQ, especially how much smarter it makes you!

I believe QL is a cornerstone part of EmperorQ, so I look forward to your journal and your learning progress thanks to it.

4 Likes

Exactly, I haven’t felt so happy for a long LONG time!

Even small problems give me now a reason to laugh, shrug, and think “it’s just how life is!” while on EV4, I would get too serious about it.

It’s a wonderful life :wink:

6 Likes

Similarly to how I felt when running Emperor v4 + Sanguine but then I still got those side effects of having those dark days where even Sanguine was not doing it.

Seems as if Fire really did his research when developing this new version of New Beginnings. Really feels like a new beginning to me :smile:

5 Likes

All I can say is for the commander supercharger is that it feels similar to an instant testosterone boost. There’s a large surge of inner power felt, mixed with a sense of potent self control.

5 Likes

Thats awsome because I want to run QL aswell as emperor, + daredevil for socializing but I thought it would be too much.
Soo glad I found this site from youtube, this stuff is pure genius!

5 Likes

Definitely feeling the inner power and self control. Not so conscious of the testosterone boost but that might just be because of the visualization and the voice actress.

Feeling a really strong sense of impenetrable inner self control.

3 Likes

Yes, I feel during that day off stuff going on in the background. The sub scripting getting processed and working its way onto my subconscious.

I recommend it. Actually, tomorrow will be a day off subs for me.

3 Likes

I’ll try it out and see how it goes. I usually just push through the sub and listen as much as I can.

2 Likes

Amash amazing journal already! Thrilled to be on this journey with you again this time.

I get the best results when I am taking two days off after like 1-2 weeks.

4 Likes

@friday, I was thinking of you!

You DEFINITELY should test EmperorQ. It’s like the next level to Khan ST4.

Trust me on this one, and you’ll thank me later, and of course, keep a great journal here, as usual.

6 Likes

I am :wink: [SOLO] Friday's EmperorQ Awakening

I have a good feeling about that.

3 Likes

Day 3: (Day OFF)

• I can feel my subconscious still processing things, very good!
  • Unlimited energy, I LOVE IT! I can only imagine if I switched from OMAD to KETO diet now, I would be a superman! Keto boosts my energy, and if I’m starting at this with EmperorQ, wow!
  • Brain buzzing with focus and energy. Sometimes, my brain works so fast that I can’t even keep up with all the ideas. I think QuantumLimitless is in EmperorQ, definitely.
  • I feel a drive to only eat healthy food and stay hydrated.
  • I’m MUCH smarter than usual. I’m learning Russian, which is a very difficult language. And today, I was doing vocabulary flashcards, and the answers were always on the tip of my tongue, and I literally made 0 mistakes, which is unusual, although I normally do very well with 3-4 mistakes in 30 minutes of study. Today, 0 mistakes!
  • There is a background of connectedness with the universe, about 20%. I think it’s the Alchemist scripting that I feel running.
  • I woke up to find that people in Quora upvoted some of my answers so much that I had one answer recommended to 12,000 people, and another answer sent to 100,000 people! I help people there for free, it’s to share knowledge in the world, so there is no revenue out of this, but it’s good to see my contribution appreciated so much, and to see that message as soon as I woke up in the morning.
    Quora
  • When I walk, I have that sexy masculine playful swag of Khan, rather than the serious Army General walk of Emperor. I prefer it.

=> I love this positivity of EmperorQ, it’s like a turbocharged Sanguine! I haven’t felt this good and happy since I used Primal + Sanguine!

Other notes:

• After 6 loops of EmperorQ, I seem to suddenly feel my brain tired and in need of a nap. It may mean 6 loops is the optimal number, or it could be the early light reconciliation that comes with getting used to a new sub. Time will tell.
  • Since running EmperorQ, I need to sleep 1h more at night. Again, this is still the beginning.
  • My body is mildly sore today, as if I had a workout yesterday when I didn’t. Does EmperorQ have some parts of Emperor Fitness?
15 Likes

That’s just awesome, @AMASH. You are the perfect candidate since you do take optimum action to show such results.

Am also wondering whether Emperor Fitness is in EmperorQ since if it is, I would just run EmperorQ instead of stacking it with Emperor Fitness. But since the whole point of this test is to give feedback, it is possible that we will know the answer only later.

I must add that after doing Khan ST1 Total Breakdown for two days, I did have a similar ache in the body. Wonder if it is reconciliation.

3 Likes

It might be! Did you get similar aches with Emperor Fitness?

2 Likes

@AMASH - no. But then I was running ST1 of Emperor Fitness which is more focused on the healing and sleep side (which actually works since I felt very restful each time I woke up).

Maybe we would feel aches during ST2 onwards since are those more focused on weight-loss, muscle building and physical shifting.

3 Likes

Is it sore all over or in a specific area?

4 Likes