Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

I took Kendo / Kenjutsu two decades ago and became obsessed with the culture. I’ve read The Book of Five Rings so many times now, lol.

4 Likes

I found two books on audible, “The complete book of five rings” vs. “A book of Five Rings”, both by Musashi, but the complete book of five rings includes notes by Kenji Tokistu.

Edit : Which one should I pick?

2 Likes

Honestly this is the ultimate life mastery sub

1 Like

Would this work if your tech to perfect your skills and social skills or is this focused on martial arts and sports? (Still going threw the sales page so feedback is welcomed:))

@SaintSovereign would this be good to perfect tech skills and social skills if one is using it in combination with Index gate and Stark?

I did start daydreaming about Taijiquan Sword Form (太極劍法) as I read through the copy. I never got around to learning any of the weapons forms.

Here’s Chen style Tai Chi Sabre.

(That’s my old teacher actually.)

6 Likes

This will answer your question:

Stack HERO Origins with Index Gate: Ultimate Programmer X and Stark for Mastery of tech skills and social skills:

4 Likes

is there a new release ni november? like the 11-11 post

I have a wooden one of these from a workshop I did years ago. Always regretting only doing it once and it sits in the corner of my room, but I have no idea who teaches it and idk if I can learn online D:

1 Like

What an insanely stacked release schedule. Can’t even believe it’s only been 4 months

10 Likes

Yes, agreed, I will incorporate this in soon.
It’s also perfect for the physical stuff I’m looking for.
This with my custom will crush.
Can’t wait to hear your experience with it.

This title is really cool. But I think the warrior archetype just isn’t for me. Well maybe at this stage in my life. I like the chill adventurous vibe of Genesis more. My stack is safe lol

Hero + Khan Energy → Become a master of sexual energy
Hero + Sage Immortal → Become a sage master
Hero + Wanted Energy → Become a legendary Casandra
Hero + xxx → Put your xxx master here

4 Likes

Hero + BDLM → Become a master of the “sword” :smirk:

16 Likes

Man your killing me, you got some imagination man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The human body is a marvel of nature

This program would be so interesting, harnessing the full spectrum of your potential naturally should begin with your own body, and evolving it to its maximum, innate capacity.

1 Like

Get your 4K HERO Origins Wallpapers here (click to enlarge):

14 Likes

Any more awesome drops soon lol

2 Likes

It looks excellent on my phone. Thank you SC

Wish there was Emperor & Khan too, these are great.

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what is the next offering.

Good idea. Need Ascension, Mogul, Emperor, Khan, Stark, Chosen, etc wallpapers, please.

@SaintSovereign

4 Likes